• Spurs
  2. 2. MVP of series?

• Lebron
    • D-wade
    • Chris Bosh
    • Tim Duncan
    • Tony Parker
    • Manu Ginobli

if Miami wins it's clear Lebron is the MVP hands down.

but if the Spurs win it's a tossup between Duncan, Green and Parker for series MVP.  I'd pick Green myself but I bet the media picks either TD or TP.

Crazy game...shoeless mike miller...bald dont lie....tough to see the Spurs winning tom night but if any team can do it it would be them...Lebron was ridiculous in the 4th qtr and Spoelstra almost (actually did) blow the game by putting Wade back in...I cant believe out of timeout the play they drew up was a post up for wade that he bricked...

I'm convinced he was shaving points/throwing the game.  He was pathetic.

I've never seen anything so pathetic. I love Pop but it's his fault at this point, it's obvious whether or not Manu is going to give you anything on a given night. I was screaming for him to be benched before the half and Pop just keeps marching him out there but has Tony Parker and Duncan out in key moments. I wanted to blame the refs if it went to 7, but the Spurs decisions where just bizarre. Now I think they're done. Duncan didn't look like he was moving great on that knee and he logged 40 something minuets, not sure what the deal is with Parker's hammy and Ginobili should just ******* stay home.

Like I thought, Spurs couldnt protect the ball for 4 games.

Danny Green with an epic choke job, Starksian 1-12 and Manu wad a turnover machine. Brutal.

Great moment for LeBron. Well deserved.

Miller did it for them in a close out game last year.

On the other hand, Neal was 2-7

Spurs choked. Green was horrific. Ginobili plays like its And 1.

And Battier didnt miss. Didnt mind Pop letting Lebron shoot....but jesus christ dont let Battier stand around and bang 3's

Spurs choked. Green was horrific. Ginobili plays like its And 1.

And Battier didnt miss. Didnt mind Pop letting Lebron shoot....but jesus christ dont let Battier stand around and bang 3's

I agree.Battier hit 6 3s and missed 3 other wide open attempts. Awful defense.

That said, Green and Manu lost this game for the Spurs. Stupid on offense and defense. Loved how JVG was ripping Green the entire game. He mustve been Starks projecting, LOL.

Archived