Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia signups

Leelou

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, I'd really love to play. It would mean a lot to me.

I'd like to ask our Mod to reconsider that. 

I'm not sure what's Ape's case against me. TBH, I think he's tunneling, and the "I don't like you" argument is just a clear case of OMG U Suck. I'm getting quite sure that he'll turn up as scum, I can see his teammates busing him already.

Anyway, I was always told that I should place my vote where my mouth is.

Vote Ape

Crusher, I'm not sure I'm drunk enough yet, but working on it.

The Crusher feels the need for madness.   Casrni is in and I will add him to the sign up.  If you choose to remove it please remove mine too.  He and I kissed (with tongue) and made up.

The Crusher feels the need for madness.   Casrni is in and I will add him to the sign up.  If you choose to remove it please remove mine too.  He and I kissed (with tongue) and made up.

Look, Pretty Pretty Princess...the only way that ****er is playing is if someone goes and drags Vic here from the ends of the earth to play this game. Vic playing would make me happy, I miss the Chilean Thundercat. 

Look, Pretty Pretty Princess...the only way that ****er is playing is if someone goes and drags Vic here from the ends of the earth to play this game. Vic playing would make me happy, I miss the Chilean Thundercat.

Agreed!

But I'm only playing if the guy everybody hates is too.

I have a thick hide.

Csarmi, you don't want to play over here. People WILL make fun of you, and we've already seen how well you'll take it. 

Tell me about it. My boss has just made fun of me in front of half the team. The main difference is that's not a game. She sux anyway. Unfortunately :(

I'm out if Csmarmy doesn't play.

Are you kidding me?  The way he is already in that stupid Apes head is hysterical.  If I'm a doc I may protect him all game.

lol

It's always funnier the third time the joke is told.

Archived