Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia signups

Leelou

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely won't play if this jerkoff is in. Hell ******* no. This is the dipsh*t that made Crusher quit a game over on DM. **** him.

I don't think that was my fault at all. I didn't attack him in any way, you've made a scene out of nothing on that and then you have the gall to call me out on that. You started talking about modkills and other nonsense.

I also did apolize for that several times (even though it wasn't my bad), there's not much more I can do.

Anyway, that's neither here nor there. If you're an a$$hole, I can't help that.

Obviously I wouldn't wanna stop you from playing so I won't join then.

I don't think that was my fault at all. I didn't attack him in any way, you've made a scene out of nothing on that and then you have the gall to call me out on that. You started talking about modkills and other nonsense.

I also did apolize for that several times (even though it wasn't my bad), there's not much more I can do.

Shut the **** up you moron.

We need the Ape this game.  Don't quit.

My name is on the list bro.... just for full disclosure, we are doing a 30-day close on the house, she's now 6 months preggers, I'm traveling a ton, and it's really just hard to make time. I'll give you guys my best, as I usually do, but if I'm not Ape-ey enough for you, it's because I'm flat out exhausted, tbh.

Outrage had nothing to do with the loss, it had to do with me investing time and effort and that idiot Darthe taking a dump on it.

When I play these games, I'm not wasting time I'd otherwise be wasting doing other slap dick things like reading about dragons and wanking to anime. I'm wasting valuable time, and I have very little of it to go around. So, when I join a game at Crusher's request and then he blows it off, and then I invest effort out of respect for the mod, and then a dildo like Darthe blows my spot up as a supposed teammate... it shows me just how much I should be investing in playing these games.

I'm actually considering bailing on this game before it starts. I don't enjoy playing anymore, to be honest.

il_fullxfull.364712686_ky9o.jpg

You've been nasty lately.  Someone needs to knock you down a peg.

Plenty of people on DM work for a living too.

That job is bigger than you, bud.

Sounds like you have butthurt. I suggest you get over it. 

Hey you, I don't like you. Don't PM me again.

You are my princess, if I say you are. Telling yourself otherwise is like clubbing baby seals.

You are so cute.  Sorta like when my dog runs towards the door and thinks just cause he does it I will walk him.  Come here and let me scratch your belly. 

You are so cute.  Sorta like when my dog runs towards the door and thinks just cause he does it I will walk him.  Come here and let me scratch your belly. 

Sometimes, my belly smells like cheese.

Guys, I'd really love to play. It would mean a lot to me.

I'd like to ask our Mod to reconsider that. 

I'm not sure what's Ape's case against me. TBH, I think he's tunneling, and the "I don't like you" argument is just a clear case of OMG U Suck. I'm getting quite sure that he'll turn up as scum, I can see his teammates busing him already.

Archived