Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia signups

Leelou

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, my accent was thick when I was young. I worked in an Italian restaurant for a long time putting myself through college, and it got bad. As soon as I began working in a professional environment, I curtailed it, and it was easy to do because in each of the regions I've lived in I'd grown so aware of their accent and worked to imitate it, but then be able to turn it off and on.

Thick accents make people sound ridiculously stupid. Especially men.

Yeah. One of my friends put on a thick Boston accent for a night once when we were hanging out with some people we'd never met. He said he could see the negative reaction in their faces.

That was my concern. I have no idea what happened in Leelou's Batman Villians Mafia but I suspect if JiF was playing it was...interesting.

He was at first the Riddler, then replaced back in as Batman. 

Well, hungarian (magyar) is my native language. I don't know how hard it is to learn. It's just quite different from the other europan ones, also the spelling/writing is hard at first (but that should get quite easy, we just have a direct pairing of letters-phonemes, for instance, "cs" looks rather weird, but it's just always spells as "ch" in charm). As for finnish, we have hardly any common words but we should have some basic structural things in common. Can't name any right now.

You don't want to get me started on this topic tho, trust me.

You're going to die here.  Just a heads up.  

Where is Crusher?

Signups are closed. I need to eat dinner then I'll start sending out PMs and all that. 

Players

1. Ishy

2. JC

3. 80

4. Mish

5. Nol

6. Lily

7. Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat <3

8. Ape

9. AVM

10. Pretty Pretty Princess Crusher

11. JiF

12. Hess

13. Pac

14. Darthe

15. Csarmi 

Signups are closed. I need to eat dinner then I'll start sending out PMs and all that. 

Players

1. Ishy

2. JC

3. 80

4. Mish

5. Nol

6. Lily

7. Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat <3

8. Ape

9. AVM

10. Pretty Pretty Princess Crusher

11. JiF

12. Hess

13. Pac

14. Darthe

15. Csarmi 

Piggy Princess is very excited about this.

Archived