Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

And his avatar is creepy. 

Well he hasn't found his niche yet.  He's not a batman or an ape, a monster, a clown or even SuluG-III.  He's most certainly not a sea chicken or a unicorn.

He's got to find his salami self if he's gonna fit in.  I'm skeptical it'll happen...but we shall see.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's like you're trying to say things just for the sake of saying things.

I do that too.  But at least my avatar isn't creepy.  I want to lynch that guy tomorrow.  He's had his new guy D1 amnesty.  Time to die.  Or better yet maybe Hess can shoot him.

Well he hasn't found his niche yet.  He's not a batman or an ape, a monster, a clown or even SuluG-III.  He's most certainly not a sea chicken or a unicorn.

He's got to find his salami self if he's gonna fit in.  I'm skeptical it'll happen...but we shall see.

He's a Darthe.

That's the cruelest thing you've ever said.

Truth hurts.  Wouldn't it make sense to lynch two Darthe's in a row?

Ape comes stumbling in to say I'm "setting up tomorrow's lynch and should be looked at tomorrow" in 3....2....1.....

Your "case" was whack.  With all your pre-game whining it was obvious you were voting either Darthe or C dontsqueezethe sharmin.

If anything, I can see Darthes self vote as a way of punishing himself for whatever it was that supposedly wronged you last game.  You might have arranged it in your scum chat.

It was pure logic, and you are a disgusting pig for not being able to give credit where it's due. Hell, even the arrogant, horrible, mean to everyone Ape gives you props for a good scum hunt when you actually case, then see to the lynch, of scum.

My pre-game whining had nothing to do with it. Hell, I was voting you for piggery before that idiot showed his ass. 

I like where you are going with this bit of narrative though... not transparent at all. You can die next. You are pinging all over the place with how you are playing. You should probably just shoot me now, maybe you'll make it to D3 if I'm dead tomorrow.

Pac & Mish. 

This game shall be my opus.

Truth hurts.  Wouldn't it make sense to lynch two Darthe's in a row?

Ape comes stumbling in to say I'm "setting up tomorrow's lynch and should be looked at tomorrow" in 3....2....1.....

I don't usually read your posts, but when I do, I want to kill myself.

You're right, I should have a much better knowledge on who I am after this game. Choosing a permanent avatar is premature at this point.

salami(1).jpg

When do you not lynch a claimed Miller?

When you have a better lynch, for instance.

When you have a reasonable way to confirm him.

Etc...

I will laugh my ass off if Leelou gave you the miller role...i mean seriously!

Maybe he needs something like this...

1338494892-sausage_king_11.jpg

I started at 10:30am. The waves from the tropical storm are massive, but that water is cold. Needed a few to warm back up.

Rain all day here from it too...just a blah day.

Went home sick, hate this bitch at work, applying for a million jobs and sick of the messages guys send on dating sites? 

:( hope you feel better...but let me guess: the messages generally go something like "hi ur hott...send moar pics for when I get back from taco bell"

He'll never give up

Elated from the previous day's events you head up on deck from your cabin. Once topside, the ship starts to slow. You know you must be near the Cliffs of Insanity. You make your way to the breakfast bar and start wondering how you are going to get the horses up the cliff. With your breakfast of champions in hand, you walk over to the lounge chairs but trip on something slightly squishy yet solid. Curious as to what it is you look down. Your plate crashes to the ground, bacon and all, as you see Pac's mangled body. It looks like someone took a weed whacker to his neck and torso. 

Pac, Inigo Montoya - vanilla town, is dead. 

It is now day, with 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. 

Rain all day here from it too...just a blah day.

:( hope you feel better...but let me guess: the messages generally go something like "hi ur hott...send moar pics for when I get back from taco bell"

He'll never give up

He never stops...I might have to take out a restraining order soon. 

Vote: Crush

General lurking day 1...thought the Nolder vote was odd, with his reasoning only "I saw something in his posts"

The only substantial thing Nolder did Day 1 was voting Pac, with dumb logic...but that's what Nolderp does.

Archived