"Guy Cry" Movies

Jetsfan80

In Gladiator, the end sequence when Maximus "returns home" had me with streaming tears.  Again, it's something about seeing departed loved ones again coupled with finally being freed from the corporeal world, as well as being recognized for your achievements and worth.  

Incredible weaving of images/concepts by the film's director, the masterful Ridley Scott.  Plus, the Celtic-tinged soundtrack sends it over the top emotionally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72uwmHsFSAg

Does he? I guess this is what happens when the only way you ever watch those movies anymore is when one of Ted Turner's stations runs a marathon, it all runs together. Either way, it gets me every time I watch it. I cry when Rocky wins in the original too, tbh.

Shhhh... This is a very important thing for me to be proven wrong about. :)

Anyway, when Mickey dies the Ape cries.

I also run some tears when I watches anything with Charlton Heston

I was going to leave it alone, but since it is so important to you. . . The only fight Rocky wins in the original is the fight with Spider Rico. He loses to Apollo in the championship bout. 

He wins in the 2nd. 

I was going to leave it alone, but since it is so important to you. . . The only fight Rocky wins in the original is the fight with Spider Rico. He loses to Apollo in the championship bout. 

He wins in the 2nd. 

Yeah, I know. Sometimes the subtlety of my self-deprecation is lost when written, not spoken. ;)

Archived