• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You like to pretend that there are some enlightened, responsible, analytical, smart people working in sports journalism, then you open up your Twitter feed on a day that there's a Tebow story and you

this can only end badly.for us. hes gona be put on goalline situations against us and get revenge

Media Think Tank: "How do we spin this favorably?" 

"Oh wait, we're the media. We control the sheep's mind. Nvmd."

"Pats just added another dimension to their offense." "Belichick does it again." "Surprised but when I think about it, a perfect fit." "How will defenses defend Brady AND Tebow?" "Pats will definitely get the most out of this guy...unlike the Jets" 

"Etc...etc...etc" 

• Upvote 1

Media Think Tank: "How do we spin this favorably?" 

"Oh wait, we're the media. We control the sheep's mind. Nvmd."

"Pats just added another dimension to their offense." "Belichick does it again." "Surprised but when I think about it, a perfect fit." "How will defenses defend Brady AND Tebow?" "Pats will definitely get the most out of this guy...unlike the Jets" 

"Etc...etc...etc" 

he's a winner !!!!

Now we might win the AFC east ! Continuity is the Pats greatest asset thats gone now   ---how do you think pretty boy Tommy feels now---How do you think the pats locker room feels now? F YES !!! How did Belichick do with scrapheap players Chad Johnson--Alan Handsworth??---Beliacheat finally let his mega ego go too far---Tebow cant play in the NFL---whats he gonna do take Brady out in the red zone?--play TE? no hands no speed---Tebow i s radioactive kids this is great news for the New York Jets! LOL  Let the Media Piranhas chew on the Pats lol---Espn--NFLN sic em...F Belichick Thank you --you arrogant a-hole --The only thing Belicheat can do is to try making Tebow "Paul Horning"  in the same backfield with Brady--its not worth the distractions -Belicheat this will finally be your doom A-hole!

Edited by joewillie2013

tebow/woodhead wildcat sets record, 3,897 rushing yards combined and 28 TD's

lol

what will make it that much more amazing is that they play for different teams. belly is a genius

You know it will be another knife in aJets fan when the Pats use him properly in wildcat and running situations while the Jets totally screwed it up.

That would just hurt my heart