Best Story of the Weekend (Kraft's Ring Stolen by Putin - Merged)

unbanmadmike1

I said nobody cared when you posted it, not that nobody cared about the story. F Face

...Another brave internet a-hole? lol  lots out there...we both live in NY lets meet for coffee and have a chat  F face fugazi--And dont bring ur mom-- it wont take long

...Another brave internet a-hole? lol lots out there...we both live in NY lets meet for coffee and have a chat F face fugazi--And dont bring ur mom-- it wont take long

If I can't bring my mom how am I going to get there? She's my ride. I can have her wait in the car while we fight but it's gotta be at a Starbucks. That's all she drinks and she's going to want something for the ride.

Have the protestors wrecked McDonalds yet?

Only ones I came across were either passed out drunk on the Lakeland Forum or up heckling abuse at the kids playing football. Besides, there's about 750 cops for every protester, they're well covered. lol

where were u F face? u mutt figures ur ball out shlep.

You serious dude? Leave this in PM's. I figured you punked out, I drove all night to Binghamton and haven't heard sh*t from you. I told you I wasn't driving all the way to Rochester. Not driving to bumble**** South Canada to fight some old, limp Stromboli in a velour suit. I'm at the La Quinta inn about to get my continental breakfast then I'm heading to the Olympic length pool and warming up to kick some ass. Go to the front desk and ask for "The Champ"

If I can't bring my mom how am I going to get there? She's my ride. I can have her wait in the car while we fight but it's gotta be at a Starbucks. That's all she drinks and she's going to want something for the ride.

You serious dude? Leave this in PM's. I figured you punked out, I drove all night to Binghamton and haven't heard sh*t from you. I told you I wasn't driving all the way to Rochester. Not driving to bumble**** South Canada to fight some old, limp Stromboli in a velour suit. I'm at the La Quinta inn about to get my continental breakfast then I'm heading to the Olympic length pool and warming up to kick some ass. Go to the front desk and ask for "The Champ"

lol

SayNoToDMC, on 18 Jun 2013 - 08:38, said:

If I can quote Sergeant Hulka, and I think I speak for everyone here - Relax Francis - that goes for the both of you!

Only ones I came across were either passed out drunk on the Lakeland Forum or up heckling abuse at the kids playing football. Besides, there's about 750 cops for every protester, they're well covered. lol

I saw the bit where some guy with an INLA flag and some friends broke through the fence, wandered round a field, until the cops told them to go. So they did. Mental.

Is it true Tesco shut down for the duration of the summit?

You call your Mom's basement a "suite?"

Suite_P.jpg

That look like my moms basement bro? You ever even stayed at a La Quinta Inn? It's the lap of luxury

I don't know why you'd try and antagonize the guy who just overcame adversity and proved how tough he was. I feel like a young Vladmir Putin and what would Putin do if some old punk from Florida came at him? I think he'd use his new La Quinta Inn "Preferred" Members Rewards Card, take a trip down there next and since you're a Jets fan and don't know what a SB ring is maybe take home your favorite goofy golf shirt or fanny pack instead. Oh and it's my basement, I just let my mom live here cause she pays the mortgage dick.

SayNoToDMC, on 19 Jun 2013 - 11:09, said:

Suite_P.jpg

That look like my moms basement bro? You ever even stayed at a La Quinta Inn? It's the lap of luxury

I don't know why you'd try and antagonize the guy who just overcame adversity and proved how tough he was. I feel like a young Vladmir Putin and what would Putin do if some old punk from Florida came at him? I think he'd use his new La Quinta Inn "Preferred" Members Rewards Card, take a trip down there next and since you're a Jets fan and don't know what a SB ring is maybe take home your favorite goofy golf shirt or fanny pack instead. Oh and it's my basement, I just let my mom live here cause she pays the mortgage dick.

Adversity? What, was Starbucks closed?

La Quinta Inn? I didn't realize you were poor - I'm sorry. Maybe that's the adversity you're trying to overcome?

SB Ring? I suppose you've never heard of Joe Namath?

You still live with your mom? Enough said.

And by the way - 50 is NOT old!!!!!

Adversity? What, was Starbucks closed? The main adversity I face on a daily basis are very dense, not so bright people. You know anyone like that?

La Quinta Inn? I didn't realize you were poor - I'm sorry. Maybe that's the adversity you're trying to overcome? I won't respond to a La Quinta Inn insult because you're obviously just going for shock value. It's world class.

SB Ring? I suppose you've never heard of Joe Namath? Is that the guy who complains about the Jets all the time? I'll Google this in a moment

You still live with your mom? Enough said. SHE'S LIVING WITH ME!

And by the way - 50 is NOT old!!!!! Is that what you tell yourself as you're getting your senior twilight discount and the local golf course?

Do La Quinta Inn Preferred Members Rewards Cardholders get complimentary polonium tea?

I said I'm like a young Putin. I still have to bring my Polonium tea and Ricin umbrellas from home. I think I need to unlock the "Elite" members reward card before that stuff's provided for me, but if I'm going to travel the country beating up my rivals from the board to consolidate my power, who knows? I could get there

Archived