Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JustInFudge

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, so are you. 

And you're not! Look at the confidence - the poise - the smile that says "Hello world! I'm not scum this game! THANK YOU!"

AVM totally is though.  

What's next?  Will someone steal my A?  

Will we soon be calling DPR...DP? 

Actually, I will now be known as DPX. Because She's from Bahston, Leelou will become "Leeler" and the celebrated couple will morph into the singular being "J-Crush". 80 will turn into "8Ball", Pac will become "Santiago Banderas DeLaCruz" and Nolder will convert his name into a symbol that everyone will ignore.  

Actually, I will now be known as DPX. Because She's from Bahston, Leelou will become "Leeler" and the celebrated couple will morph into the singular being "J-Crush". 80 will turn into "8Ball", Pac will become "Santiago Banderas DeLaCruz" and Nolder will convert his name into a symbol that everyone will ignore.  

:rl: :rl:

Idk what was funnier...Pac or Nolder. 

Nevermind, it was Pac. :rl:

Official Matrimonial Vote Count:

JVOR (2) -  Darthe, Hess
Darthe (7) Salami, Leelou, AVM, DPR, Verb, JF80, JC
TomShane (1) -  Klecko
Klecko (1) -  JC

Lily (2) - Ishy, Nolderp

AVM (1) - JVOR

Ishy (1) - Hellyeah, 

Smash (1) - Dan

With 19 players, it takes 10 to lynch

AVM, I guess our love didn't qualify for DPR's attention, </3

That's fine....but let me tell you something Lils.  Lots of people are looking for that one special person.  They're probably thinking to themselves, "man...that AwesomeVM is it! He's the one I'm looking for!"...but all I gots to say is AwesomeVM and Lils 4everz.

People may not understand our love.  People may not see our love.  That doesn't matter...because it's the best.

Archived