Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JustInFudge

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unvote Vote Nolder

Fishing, fishing and fishing.

She asked me a question, I answered and asked one in return. Fair exchange.

This is a dumb vote. Are you just trying to buy town cred or what?

what is this? What's the benefit of asking this question?

Unvote AVM

Vote Nolder

Scummy vote. The value of asking questions in mafia is more in the reaction than in the answer. You prove the benefit of asking such questions in this very post.

I had placed a vote on Nolder a while ago, but it never made it to the vote count. I'll try it again...

Vote Nolder

Not sure if you're holding a grudge from earlier or being opportunistic and jumping on a train. Either way I suppose.

We can always lynch Nolder, I heard rumours that's what Wednesdays are for, and it's Wednesday tomorrow :lol:

Heads up guys, I'm in bad shape this week, I'll check in at least once a day but expect lower quality posts. Need a few days to get back in shape.

FoS for trying to start up that gag train on top of an already small scummy train right before telling us you're going to disappear for the better part of a week.

^^This.

Unvote.

Riding Hess's coattails. 

There are so many double votes going on I have no idea though.

unvote vote Salami

JC appears to be a triple voter. 

PAFO

Crusher, does Nolder really have 2 votes?

I guess my vote doesn't count today. :(

It did for a short time :)

Wonder what happens if I just vote Darthe 6 more times?

Hmmmnnn

Mod note

Jetscode triple voting ability he never had has been suspended.

HOLY sh*t YOU GUYS GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO PLAY MAFIA WHEN YOU GUYS FLUB THE VOTE COUNT NEARLY EVERY TIME? NO WONDER YOU'RE JETS FANS.

HOLY sh*t YOU GUYS GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO PLAY MAFIA WHEN YOU GUYS FLUB THE VOTE COUNT NEARLY EVERY TIME? NO WONDER YOU'RE JETS FANS.

I would like to start off by tipping my hat to everyone who mods and keeps the vote counts up. Tuffer than it looks.

I am very busy today so if anyone has a minute to check it for me once in awhile it would be appreciated.

Well Hess since you asked so nicely...

Vote Hess :biggrin:

I figured it was better to be upfront with you guys about my situation. I don't expect any kind of special treatment over it, but then it's said.

And Nol, honestly, I didn't say I'd disappear for almost a week. I said my posting would be lower, but I would get on once a day at minimum. FoS back at you for twisting my words around like that.

Official Matrimonial Vote Count:

JVOR (1) - Darthe

Darthe (3) - Leelou, AVM, Verb

Nolderp (5) - DPR, Salami, JVOR,  lilly, tomshane

TomShane (2) - Klecko, 80

Lily (1) - Ishy

Ishy (1) - Hellyeah

Smash (1) - Dan

Salami(1) - JC

Dan. (1) - Smash

Klecko (2) - Pac, Hess

Hellyea (1) - Mish

With 19 players, it takes 10 to lynch

UNVOTE VOTE NOLDER

I hate weddings. Won't go to them. People invite me, I laugh at them and remind them that the divorce rate is 65%.

What's the divorce rate for fags?  And who gets all the other person's stuff when it happens?

And you're the worst kind of a$$hole.  You mentioned it in a list that included other things going on in the thread.  So GFY and learn how to type coherent sentences and not screw games up for your teammates and maybe people won't think you're an idiot every time you say something.

Thanks,

Everybody

^^^^^  My favorite player.

I would like to start off by tipping my hat to everyone who mods and keeps the vote counts up. Tuffer than it looks.

I am very busy today so if anyone has a minute to check it for me once in awhile it would be appreciated.

Anyone want me to take over vote counts? 

What's the divorce rate for fags?  And who gets all the other person's stuff when it happens?

^^^^^  My favorite player.

Anyone want me to take over vote counts?

If you can it would be appreciated. The divorce rate for fags is the same as it is for huggers.

Hahaha JiFplosion

My vote counts have been perfect.  Its my Muffin Top that keeps ******* them up.

He's all beauty, no brains, thats why I love him.  Plus, any brains he had remaining up there I'm pretty sure he ate because he's so damn hungry and you ****ers cant make up your mind on who to kill and get onto the mother****ing buffet. 

DEADLINE THURSDAY 4PM

For JiF and Crusher 

Unofficial Vote Count: 

Nol (5) - Lily, DPR, Salami, JVoR, Tom

Mish (2) - AVM, Leelou

Tom (2) - Klecko, 80

Dan (1) - Smash

Darthe (1) - Verb

Hellyeah (1) - Mish

Ishy (1) - Hellyeah

JVoR (1) - Darthe

Klecko (1) - Hess

Smash (1) - Dan

Salami (1) - JC

Not voting - Ishy, Nol

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch

My vote counts have been perfect.  Its my Muffin Top that keeps ******* them up.

He's all beauty, no brains, thats why I love him.  Plus, any brains he had remaining up there I'm pretty sure he ate because he's so damn hungry and you ****ers cant make up your mind on who to kill and get onto the mother****ing buffet. 

DEADLINE THURSDAY 4PM

Agreed' Im wasting away. Let's modkill someone.

For JiF and Crusher 

Unofficial Vote Count: 

Mish (2) - AVM, Leelou

Tom (2) - Klecko, 80

Dan (1) - Smash

Darthe (1) - Verb

Hellyeah (1) - Mish

Ishy (1) - Hellyeah

JVoR (1) - Darthe

Klecko (1) - Hess

Smash (1) - Dan

Salami (1) - JC

Not voting - Ishy, Nol

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch

Leelou wins. Game Over. Everyone else GFY. Let's eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, skimming through the thread I'm noticing that DPR has said a whole lotta nothing. 

Not sure if he just wants to keep his head down because he tends to be a big target or if he's powered up or lurking scum or what.

It's starting to get obvious though buddy so you might want to start pitching in if you expect to continue flying under the radar.

Unofficial Vote Count: 

Mish (3) - AVM, Leelou, Hess

Tom (2) - Klecko, 80

Dan (1) - Smash

Darthe (1) - Verb

Hellyeah (1) - Mish

Ishy (1) - Hellyeah

JVoR (1) - Darthe

Smash (1) - Dan

Salami (1) - JC

Not voting (2) - Ishy, Nol