Aaron Hernandez Charged With Murder: MERGED

Blackout

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/rolling-stone-article-aaron-hernandez-alleges-heavy-user-012134167.html

We're not done learning all the sordid details about Aaron Hernandez's life off the field, and we're still months from his murder trial.

It's almost incomprehensible that Hernandez was a NFL star, blending in on the New England Patriots, based on what has been alleged about his life since he was arrested and charged with first-degree murder on June 26. Rolling Stone has the latest article investigating Hernandez's life, including the explosive allegation that he was a "heavy user" of the drug PCP, also known as angel dust, and became so paranoid over the past year he carried a gun wherever he went.

Again, a few months ago, Hernandez was considered one of the NFL's star players.

Rolling Stone released a few details of its magazine article, "The Gangster in the Huddle," on its website. The angel dust allegation is the most shocking revelation but not the only one about Hernandez, who was charged with the murder of Odin Lloyd, a semi-pro football player who was shot and found in an industrial park near Hernandez's house on June 17.

Rolling Stone also claims Hernandez surrounded himself with a "cohort of gangsters" and cut himself off from family and teammates, both of his parents had a criminal record, that Hernandez's mom Terri was cheating on Hernandez's father with a violent drug dealer and after Hernandez's father died the drug dealer moved into the house with Terri and Aaron Hernandez, and that Hernandez's college coach Urban Meyer "may have" helped failed drug tests and two violent incidents when Hernandez was at the University of Florida.

The other detail Rolling Stone released is that Bill Belichick was infuriated with Hernandez's "missed practices and thug-life stunts" and was close to cutting his star tight end. That helps explain why the Patriots cut Hernandez almost immediately after he was arrested at his house.

Given what we've heard about Hernandez's lifestyle off the field in the past few months, Belichick being fed up with Hernandez even before his arrest might be the least surprising revelation of the upcoming Rolling Stone article.

Meyer is a scumbag, this isnt a secret.  

LFMAO@ the BB comment, sure he was going to cut Hernandez, thats why they waited til he was arrested and resigned him last year.

Meyer is a scumbag, this isnt a secret.  

LFMAO@ the BB comment, sure he was going to cut Hernandez, thats why they waited til he was arrested and resigned him last year.

Agree, who is close to cutting someone than gives them a $40m extension. This is nonsense.

I find it funny how BSPN and their "Agenda journalism" are giving 10x more coverage today to Johnny Manzell than their beloved Patriots serial killer

if he was a Jet I guarantee ESPN would be camping outside Rex Ryan's house

are you drafting him in your fantasy football league?

I have not yet fallen so far into the bowels of loserdom that I play fantasy football, but if I had? definitely drafting that beast. he'd score all the TDs because nobody else would wanna grt murdered.

I have not yet fallen so far into the bowels of loserdom that I play fantasy football, but if I had? definitely drafting that beast. he'd score all the TDs because nobody else would wanna grt murdered.

how many more seasons until you succumb to loser-ism and join a fantasy football league?

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/10/aaron-hernandez-nfl-jail/

Aaron Hernandez wasn't watching when Tom Brady and his former Patriots teammates mounted a comeback against the Buffalo Bills this past weekend ... 'cause he's NOT allowed to watch football on TV during his stint behind bars, TMZ has learned. 

Sheriff Hodgson of the Bristol County Jail tells us, "While Mr. Hernandez and many other inmates would like to watch football, it is just not part of our policy here ... so that will not be happening. “

Hernandez does have an hour of free time per day ... so, in theory, someone could call him on the phone and play the TV really loud so he can follow along with the action -- but what's the fun in that?

I imagine he would watch if the opportunity presented itself, but at this point Aaron Hernandez has a lot bigger things to worry about than his former teammates.

In his dreams, though, I suppose he sees a great lawyer getting him off completely, than a return next year to the Patriots as the starting tight end, Gronkowski being officially retired at that time.

I imagine he would watch if the opportunity presented itself, but at this point Aaron Hernandez has a lot bigger things to worry about than his former teammates.

In his dreams, though, I suppose he sees a great lawyer getting him off completely, than a return next year to the Patriots as the starting tight end, Gronkowski being officially retired at that time.

I don't see the Patriots ever wanting anything to do with him but you KNOW the Raiders would sign him..

Don't be so sure.  If his lawyers figure out a way to get him off, in the process he could come across as a hero to some people.  In that case, if the Patriots shun him they appear to be part of the system treating Hernandez unjustly.

We've seen this before, several times.

Don't be so sure.  If his lawyers figure out a way to get him off, in the process he could come across as a hero to some people.  In that case, if the Patriots shun him they appear to be part of the system treating Hernandez unjustly.

We've seen this before, several times.

no chance....for crying out loud he's still being investigated in other shootings as well.

I'm talking about a lawyer who gets him off for everything-the plural murders, the drugs, the whole shebang.

If that happens, as the process unfolds Hernandez will begin to be looked upon as a hero to some people, and the Patriots as an unfair organization for not taking him back.

I'm talking about a lawyer who gets him off for everything-the plural murders, the drugs, the whole shebang.

If that happens, as the process unfolds Hernandez will begin to be looked upon as a hero to some people, and the Patriots as an unfair organization for not taking him back.

when that happens I'll ride a frozen pig over hell's mountain tops...

• 3 weeks later...

Aaron Hernandez: Second Family Member Killed Since His Arrest For Murder

Posted on Aug 4, 2013 @ 12:35PM | By Radar Staff

aaron-hernandez-square-landov.png?w=236&
Landov

Aaron Hernandez has bizarrely lost a second family member to a violent crash while he’s sitting behind bars, accused of murder.

Robert Valentine, 49, died in a moped crash on Saturday, according to the Bristol, CT police.  He is Aaron’s mother’s brother.

Cops say he struck a curb, was thrown from the moped and hit his head.  Valentine was not wearing a helmet.

On June 30, Aaron’s cousin’s husband, Thaddeus Singleton III, died in a high speed crash.  Cops say he was traveling at close to 100 mph when he went off the road and crashed into a building while driving a vehicle owned by another of Aaron’s uncles, Andres Valderrama.

PHOTOS: Inside The Aaron Hernandez Crime Scene

Investigators into the murder case against the former New England Patriot star — he was charged June 17 with the shooting death of Odin Lloyd and is being held without bail — had wanted to interview Singleton, who had his own lengthy criminal record.

Ernest Wallace, who has been charged as Aaron’s accomplice in the Lloyd murder, claimed he lived with Valderrama.

Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to the murder.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/08/aaron-hernandez-second-relative-killed-since-his-arrest-for-murder/

So one of the guys with Hernandez at the murder lived with Hernandez' uncle Valderama.

And one of the guys the cops wanted to talk died in a crash in Valderama's vehicle.

The Irish Republican Army had a little routine when they found an informant.  They handcuffed him into a car seat in a car loaded with explosives, fixed the accelerator linkage to full speed, and pointed the car toward a target they wanted blown up.

Singleton was in a position to be an informant, and suddenly he crashed @ 100mph in Uncle Valderama's car.

Looks like Hernandez' buddies might be playing a variant on the IRA's game.

So one of the guys with Hernandez at the murder lived with Hernandez' uncle Valderama.

And one of the guys the cops wanted to talk died in a crash in Valderama's vehicle.

The Irish Republican Army had a little routine when they found an informant.  They handcuffed him into a car seat in a car loaded with explosives, fixed the accelerator linkage to full speed, and pointed the car toward a target they wanted blown up.

Singleton was in a position to be an informant, and suddenly he crashed @ 100mph in Uncle Valderama's car.

Looks like Hernandez' buddies might be playing a variant on the IRA's game.

IDK

These guys don't seem to be Irish

The history of humankind is someone getting a good idea in one place, and slowly having it spread across the globe to different places, peoples and cultures the original inventor never knew existed.

So it was with the development of cooked food, the spear thrower, and possibly the practice of eliminating informants by means of speeding vehicle.

Archived