Aaron Hernandez Charged With Murder: MERGED

Blackout

Detectives write speeding tickets all day?

I was going to delete a couple of these posts, but I think it's best they are left here for all to see.

Thank you - confirms that the dumb can get dumber.

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been shot at, nearly stabbed, assaulted over a dozen times and exposed to hep c and HIV (twice). I've put away drug dealers, chop shop owners, car thieves, wife beaters, white collar fraud perpetrators, a rapist, two attempted murderers and one murderer who actually fired on me and my colleagues and left the scene in a bag as a consequence. I've also written traffic tickets. Generalizations are rarely accurate.

tumblr_lpe467_ZCsv1qzg3ixo1_500.jpg

The H.N.I.C. did that last semester.

8)

I've been shot at, nearly stabbed, assaulted over a dozen times and exposed to hep c and HIV (twice). I've put away drug dealers, chop shop owners, car thieves, wife beaters, white collar fraud perpetrators, a rapist, two attempted murderers and one murderer who actually fired on me and my colleagues and left the scene in a bag as a consequence. I've also written traffic tickets. Generalizations are rarely accurate.

Are you a cop or something?

tumblr_lpe467_ZCsv1qzg3ixo1_500.jpg

The H.N.I.C. did that last semester.

8)

Awesome reference. My father was actually in parts of that movie. He was on duty when they were shooting in Paterson and they used him and few other uniformed guys. East side is still a horror show. Basically a training ground for gangsters and a nightmare for he decent kids who can't afford to move out of the district.

Apparently, they searched a pond near Hernandez's house and found nothing. HAHA COPS ARE GAYYYYYYYY

Gay guys forced to dress exactly like everyone else in those awful navy blue uniforms and, (gasp) clip on ties! No thank you! The gay men are fireman. Sliding down poles, bright red hats, a bunkhouse full of sweaty men...someone should write a song, seriously.

Awesome reference. My father was actually in parts of that movie. He was on duty when they were shooting in Paterson and they used him and few other uniformed guys. East side is still a horror show. Basically a training ground for gangsters and a nightmare for he decent kids who can't afford to move out of the district.

Lol, co winky dink.

My step father did 20+ yrs out of the Bronx...his stories are amazing...my favorite is the Larry Davis one...sidenote, good cops rock...and thank you.

sir. I'm a superhero. I wear spandex briefs, a cape and often accent with chiffon and sequins.

And yeah I'm a cop on the side. A highly decorated cop. And a highly decorative cop. Thus the chiffon and sequins.

is this the part where someone in the thread calls you a pig?

sir. I'm a superhero. I wear spandex briefs, a cape and often accent with chiffon and sequins.

And yeah I'm a cop on the side. A highly decorated cop. And a highly decorative cop. Thus the chiffon and sequins.

Well stop writing traffic tickets and you'll be a-okay in my book.

Well stop writing traffic tickets and you'll be a-okay in my book.

I do more investigation than anything else. Traffic is something I do to keep the supervisors off my back. My mother vehicle stats are horrendous. But they let me slide because I make a ton of arrests. I do write tickets but mainly for pet peeves. Little kids not seat belted. Texting while doing 60mph. The idiots who use the shoulder like its a lane created just for them. Speeding I don't really mess with. I don't do seat belts inspection stickers or talking on cell phones. Because I speed, often unbelted and some folks drive just fine while on the phone. Texting is a different story. The number of rear end accidents has gone thru the roof the fast few years. Fatals in the 18 to 20 demographic are predominantly due to DUI and texting. Everything else is way behind. I've seen enough dead people to warrant a traffic ticket or two, hopefully to keep the kiddies off the phone. They hate me for it. But maybe someone's alive because they thought twice. Not to mention the soccer mom with a van full of kids that isn't getting t boned.

I do more investigation than anything else. Traffic is something I do to keep the supervisors off my back. My mother vehicle stats are horrendous. But they let me slide because I make a ton of arrests. I do write tickets but mainly for pet peeves. Little kids not seat belted. Texting while doing 60mph. The idiots who use the shoulder like its a lane created just for them. Speeding I don't really mess with. I don't do seat belts inspection stickers or talking on cell phones. Because I speed, often unbelted and some folks drive just fine while on the phone. Texting is a different story. The number of rear end accidents has gone thru the roof the fast few years. Fatals in the 18 to 20 demographic are predominantly due to DUI and texting. Everything else is way behind. I've seen enough dead people to warrant a traffic ticket or two, hopefully to keep the kiddies off the phone. They hate me for it. But maybe someone's alive because they thought twice. Not to mention the soccer mom with a van full of kids that isn't getting t boned.

What would you do if you were this officer:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/06/22/14/40/policeman-cops-monkey-bite-during-routine-traffic-stop

What about eating breakfast and driving?

Haven't heard any.  We're still at the point where everyone agrees he did it but he'll probably get off because the detectives are too busy writing traffic tickets to gather any evidence.

This year's Ray Lewis award.....

New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez taken from his North Attleborough home by police Wednesday morning.

Multiple media reports indicate that as many as nine plain-clothes officers entered his home around 8:45 a.m. and led Hernandez, who was wearing a white t-shirt and red shorts, out in handcuffs.

Hernandez is being investigated for his part in the homicide of Odin Lloyd. It is not known if he has been charged with a crime.

More to come...

Just a hunch, but I think they are going to charge him with murder, and not the obstruction of justice.  The only reason I feel that way is in these high profile cases, with high profile attorneys, the suspect is usually allowed to surrender with his lawyer.

I this case they sent 7 cops to his door, handcuffed him in the doorway.  Wouldn't even let him put a shirt on.  Just pulled a T-shirt over his already hand cuffed arms.

Just a hunch, but I think they are going to charge him with murder, and not the obstruction of justice. The only reason I feel that way is in these high profile cases, with high profile attorneys, the suspect is usually allowed to surrender with his lawyer.

I this case they sent 7 cops to his door, handcuffed him in the doorway. Wouldn't even let him put a shirt on. Just pulled a T-shirt over his already hand cuffed arms.

Interesting point. We'll see soon enough.

Archived