Lebron is one step closer to being the greatest player ever

Blackout

The 95 Bulls would have absolutely humiliated this Heat team, btw.

Different era. Not about team, about player.

Right now, Jordan best ever but I wont discount what LeBron can continue to accomplish.

Different era. Not about team, about player.

Right now, Jordan best ever but I wont discount what LeBron can continue to accomplish.

I love Lebron and hope he wins 20 rings, but I'm watching Boris Diaw and Danny Green trying to cover him and thinking how putrid the depth of these teams are nowadays. Jordan would have slaughtered this Spurs team.

It's said often, but LeBron truly is a freak on nature.  Someone who is that huge and fast just blows my mind.  The guy just shuts down Parker, then goes off shooting in a tight Game Seven.  Incredible performance.  

As a Knick fan, I absolutely hated him a few years ago.  But now respect his game (complete game), and think he has a chance to, at least, be in the conversation as the  GOAT.

You guys cannot be serious with this sh*t. LeBron quit on his team, in a closeout Finals game, at home. However many rings he ends up with, that goes in the first line of his obituary too.

He also quit on another team in another closeout playoff game the year prior. I know we're all part of the ESPN generation, in which sports are merely an exercise in determining who's NEXT and rooting against anyone famous is tantamount to Holocaust denialism, but seriously, give me a ******* break.

You guys cannot be serious with this sh*t. LeBron quit on his team, in a closeout Finals game, at home. However many rings he ends up with, that goes in the first line of his obituary too.

Not if ESPN is writing it.

He also quit on another team in another closeout playoff game the year prior. I know we're all part of the ESPN generation, in which sports are merely an exercise in determining who's NEXT and rooting against anyone famous is tantamount to Holocaust denialism, but seriously, give me a ******* break.

This x1000.

I wasn't old enough to truly appreciate Jordan in the 90s, so Lebron is easily the best player I've ever watched.  By an incredibly large margin.  That said, I can't stand him and his smug nonpersonality.  I had the misfortune of listening to Michael Kay the other day and he was going on about how he was rooting for Lebron because he loves greatness.  Really? Does the prospect of watching Lebron winning another chip in Miami before going back to Cleveland and winning another three really excite anyone? Do these people root for the empire in Star Wars too?   

lmao @ him "quitting" on his team.  the Cavs management put horrible teams around him for years and he leaves to go to a better team, are you going to fault Kareem for doing the same in the 70's?  did Karl Malone quit on the Jazz when he left for the Fakers?

Lebron haters are more pathetic and dedicated than 9/11 and Holocaust conspiracy guy put together!

and that says something!

LeBron I still chasing kobe and Duncan

lets be real here

he needs a defensive player of the year trophy, and at least 1 three peat to even get passed kobe

but its a generational thing anyway.  I'm an 80's guy so it is either bird magic or Jordan for me.  others say its kobe and LeBron

this thread makes me laugh

Jordan.  because he willed his way to win and could do whatever it took.  steals, rebounds, dishes, blocks, anything

kareem.  yeah he looked goofy, but nobody in the game ever had a weapon like the skyhook.  unstoppable.

Russell.  you don't win 11 titles in 13 seasons by accident

kobe. Jordan lite.  better jumper, but Jordan is king because of defense

lebrons curse is the cleveland era.  he'll never be able to shake the "if he was so good, why couldn't he put the cavs on his back and win one?"

the answer is is didn't have the killer instinct to take over the game.   yeah yeah game 6 in boston.  1 game

and when you have tell the media you had an "mj moment"       well, you didn't

Archived