Where's the Front Page

PatsFanTX

Greengal I wanted to sincerely apologise for all the rude and crude things I have said about you. You are a truly lovely person who is worthy of adoration and I just wanted to take this moment to admit that I am smitten with you and that is why I always tease you. Will you please forgive me??

Tx yes you are forgiven .. i am a kind person and don't hold grudges ;):lol:

Change of plans. The front page is now a V.I.P. only area. Check your PM box, if you don't have a link then you figure out why!!!

thanks for the pm Max.. can i suggest that we change the VIP password once a month just to avoid hackers. :)

thanks for the pm Max.. can i suggest that we change the VIP password once a month just to avoid hackers. :)

Let's just discuss this over in the V.I.P. section. No need to spend time on this side anymore. This is officially the wrong side of the tracks!

(Some people have already been saying that about this site anyhow...not it is true!)

Damn it! No link? What up Max? I thought I was a VIP? :lol:

You are a Very Important Poster indeed. I can't pass the link on yet because TomShane has attempted a hostile take over. We are trying to reach an agreement right now!

The details should be worked out within the hour!

You are a Very Important Poster indeed. I can't pass the link on yet because TomShane has attempted a hostile take over. We are trying to reach an agreement right now!

The details should be worked out within the hour!

Give him the smacketh downeth! VIP's want their front page! Or trick him... I mean, he drafted Ronnie Brown first, he can't be that smart! :lol:

(Just kiddin TS... really, that was a brilliant pick :roll::lol: )

Give him the smacketh downeth! VIP's want their front page! Or trick him... I mean, he drafted Ronnie Brown first, he can't be that smart! :lol:

(Just kiddin TS... really, that was a brilliant pick :roll::lol: )

BLOW ME! I was getting into the minds of the brilliant San Francisco Brain Trust. HOLLA!

And all the free t-shirts?

:shock::shock::shock:

Same as the Jets second Superbowl title, still waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.

Same as the Jets second Superbowl title, still waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.

troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll

troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll

Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno

:wink:

Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno Laterno

:wink:

deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged

deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged

deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged ;)

deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged deranged ;)

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

oy

oy

oy

oy

oy

oy

oy

Looks like JetNation has there first love connection.

So cute how these two flirt with each other!

oh please.... :roll: why aren't you working on the front page...huh huh??? trying to divert attention.. not gonna work.

I'm picturing you guys and gal up in Jersey somewhere frantically trying to finish punching away at some computers E-mailing each other and talking on phones-right? Hmmmmmmmmm

That is pretty much it. Tom and I communicate mainly through email. Everytime I talk to him on the phone, he starts asking me sex questions.

Totally inappropriate!

The site is done. In the process of transferring some files now. When it is good to go (an hour or two) I will send out a mass email and start a thread here.

Although the changes will be obvious because we are merging the message board header with the site header. This way navigation between the two will be seamless.

I have used other boards in the past and always felt "stranded" on the board. We wanted to avoid that here.

Thanks for your patience!

Archived