Bathing Suits

The Crusher

Now understand I know Im a gigantic lard ass.  I also wear a bathing suit that doubles as a six man tent.  SO SHOULD EVERYONE ELSE.  If you are fat please please wear a fat person bathing suit. OMG.  This weekend at the pool must have been.. Wear your skinny siblings suit day.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

I'm thin (6'/160ish).   I have worn surfer's trunks since the 70s.

Just joined my town pool.  I am praying there are a.) tons of hot young women/MILFs, and b.) no guys of significant girth sporting Speedos.

Hurley Phantoms or the O'Neil Hyperfreaks are the most comfortable board shorts on the market.  And they dry super quick.  That's all I wear these days.  Totally worth the $60 price tag...or it is at least if you surf.  Probably not as important if you're just wearing them leisurely. 

The point of this thread though is awesome.  Fatties are becoming more and more comfortable in their skin and us beautiful people have to suffer. The gym is no different.  Heffers wearing spandex.  Yikes!

Edited by JiF

Hurley Phantoms or the O'Neil Hyperfreaks are the most comfortable board shorts on the market.  And they dry super quick.  That's all I wear these days.  Totally worth the $60 price tag...or it is at least if you surf.  Probably not as important if you're just wearing them leisurely. 

The point of this thread though is awesome.  Fatties are becoming more and more comfortable in their skin and us beautiful people have to suffer. The gym is no different.  Heffers wearing spandex.  Yikes!

I've been partial to Sundek for decades.  I remember when they were unique, and about a fourth of the price.

Also found some pretty good, everyday, ones on sale through Land's End. They were like $23/pair.

I've been partial to Sundek for decades.  I remember when they were unique, and about a fourth of the price.

Also found some pretty good, everyday, ones on sale through Land's End. They were like $23/pair.

Sundek?  Never heard of them.  I'm big fan of bargain shopping but some things, quality just matters.  Board shorts, are one of them.  If you spend 6-8 hours on a board in the ocean, you tend to chaff, but not with those shorts.  Soooo nice.  Like you're wearing nothing.

Sundek?  Never heard of them.  I'm big fan of bargain shopping but some things, quality just matters.  Board shorts, are one of them.  If you spend 6-8 hours on a board in the ocean, you tend to chaff, but not with those shorts.  Soooo nice.  Like you're wearing nothing.

Here's the link:

http://www.shopsundek.com/en/man/beachwear/boardshort/?RwGal=true&nodi_ID=9161&language=1

As I said, they are no longer inexpensive.

Edited by Borgoguy

I'm thin (6'/160ish).   I have worn surfer's trunks since the 70s.

Just joined my town pool.  I am praying there are a.) tons of hot young women/MILFs, and b.) no guys of significant girth sporting Speedos.

Sounds reasonable. Some dude sporting a banana hammock is nothing compared to a mother of 4 with a husband so beat down he actually tells her she still looks good in the bikini she wore on their honeymoon 15 years ago. Cellulite images always scare me. Ewwww

Vilebrequin, bitches.

I just google imaged Vilebrequin.  lulza.  I'd love to see you pimping those in Jax Beach.

Especially these:

vilebrequin-moorea-9031.jpg

Totally explains why your left arm is three times your left.

IMPOSSIBLE

Board shorts. FTW

Not too baggy though, I like for chicks to see the outline of my impressively average ding-a-ling when I'm all wet and stuff. 

I never worry about that.  I just try to not have my overly impressive lard ass explode the back seem or crotch seem. 

I never worry about that.  I just try to not have my overly impressive lard ass explode the back seem or crotch seem. 

I like it when I have a bathing suit on and I'm sitting with my legs propped up and my wife gives me the "I can see your balls" look.  Because that means everyone can!

Edited by Integrity28

I like it when I have a bathing suit on and I'm sitting with my legs propped up and my wife gives me the "I can see your balls" look.  Because that means everyone can!

For the love of all that's reasonable.  Your a damn dirty Ape. At least your not still whipping crap at everyone.  The sweet dear must understand evolution takes time.