Sanchez dances and drinks wine.

joewilly12

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worst sh*t ever. Maybe second only to water slide screaming Brady.

I can only imagine his Brazilian in-laws looking at that display of girlish hoofing.  That entire culture is based on rhythmic excellence, and that's who Jizzelle brings home?  Good Lord.

I can only imagine his Brazilian in-laws looking at that display of girlish hoofing. That entire culture is based on rhythmic excellence, and that's who Jizzelle brings home? Good Lord.

"Ha ha. No, mama. His leg is broken. Roto. La pierna. Sí. Ha ha. Sit down, Tom."

True story: the guy with the best weed hookup is always the most popular dude on the team.

There's nothing else to do in Napa but drink wine, and nothing else to do in Cali than smoke pot.  Either way, looks like Mark did not want her filming him, which is prob why she took down the other videos from Vine.  But anyway...

There's nothing else to do in Napa but drink wine, and nothing else to do in Cali than smoke pot. Either way, looks like Mark did not want her filming him, which is prob why she took down the other videos from Vine. But anyway...

Whenever my ladies pull out the video camera, I always warn them that there are three gigs worth of pictures of them sleeping on my iPhone. If they step, I step. Ain't no woman wants pictures of herself sleeping posted to Facebook. It's called leverage.

Archived