Sanchez dances and drinks wine.

joewilly12

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's nothing else to do in Napa but drink wine, and nothing else to do in Cali than smoke pot.  Either way, looks like Mark did not want her filming him, which is prob why she took down the other videos from Vine.  But anyway...

So it's safe to say you've never been to California, right?

"Ha ha. No, mama. His leg is broken. Roto. La pierna. Sí. Ha ha. Sit down, Tom."

sanchez21.gifMary.gif

I was really hoping it would end by someone running up and kicking that fker in the balls as hard as they could

Truth is this is the best he has looked on film in two years.

w9.gif

After what happened a few years ago with that girl taking pictures of his bed room with out him knowing it, you would think he would hire someone to search these women for phones and cameras.

I wonder where I should send my résumé' ?

Bottom line. Hes the worst QB in the NFL and he acts like  hes won something here.  Sanchez apologists find ways to make this alright. He cares more about himself and his girlfriends than he does about winning games for the Jets.

Lol

Namath was the king of that

If he played for the jets like he did at bama the jets win 3 titles

Lol

Namath was the king of that

If he played for the jets like he did at bama the jets win 3 titles

Joe Namath won us a Super Bowl so he wiped out anything bad he did here. What has Sanchez won anywhere?  Hes won the heart of those who appreciate an underachieving below average QB in the NFL.

If he isn't eating hot dogs on the field during a game, hes running into a linemans butt and fumbling or tossing a pick 6 not what most successful NFL QBs do.

Joe Namath did none of the above.

Joe Namath won us a Super Bowl so he wiped out anything bad he did here. What has Sanchez won anywhere?  Hes won the heart of those who appreciate an underachieving below average QB in the NFL.

If he isn't eating hot dogs on the field during a game, hes running into a linemans butt and fumbling or tossing a pick 6 not what most successful NFL QBs do.

So you are like 15 years old right??  Or when you go walk in public you have to wear a helmet? 

26 year old  good looking guy getting hot ass in the off season, prob the first QB to never win a super bowl has ever done that.

Grow up

this is gonna come off as shameless Sanchez defending but the fact remains he has 4 road playoff wins. There's no other QB in the history of this franchise who can say that. If you want to bash him fine. He's very bashable.    

but when people say all he's done is eat hot dogs and buttfumble, it's not true.

So you are like 15 years old right??  Or when you go walk in public you have to wear a helmet? 

26 year old  good looking guy getting hot ass in the off season, prob the first QB to never win a super bowl has ever done that.

Grow up

Shouldn't you be in summer school?  The guy sucks and has caused this team and its fans grief beyond belief. He screws up he pays the price from fans like me. By the way I saw Joe Namath play that would make me a lot older than 15 son.

Mark Sanchez is all about himself hes an egotistical self centered individual, and a loser.

Lets rename this video Butt-Fumble II

Dude, go look up Namath's TD/INT ratio. It's actually worse than Sanchez's.

This is not me defending Sanchez, its pointing out that for all the things you can legitimately criticize Sanchez for, getting recorded dancing naked with a couple of chicks he was banging is incredibly low on the list. 

This is not me defending Sanchez, its pointing out that for all the things you can legitimately criticize Sanchez for, getting recorded dancing naked with a couple of chicks he was banging is incredibly low on the list. 

Put Sanchez on a 60s-70s team, with the NFL rules the way they were set up & enforced, and tell him to throw the ball a lot.  Then take away a top-5 defense & ground game for half his career, and a special teams unit that gets the offense an extra 5-10 yards more than most on kickoffs.  Oh yeah, and take away kickers who regularly boot 75% from 40+ so they're not forced to go for low-percentage TDs in the closing minutes of close games or halves.  Then let's see his ratio.  Would probably be 1:3.

Sanchez = awful.  He isn't talented enough to be this careless & care-free off the field.

Namath wasted a lot of his talent & I'll bet he'd be the first to admit it now in hindsight.  But Sanchez isn't nearly the superior comparative talent that Namath was.

Namath = John Elway who didn't take his job seriously enough often enough.  Sanchez = same thing but substitute John Elway with Joey Harrington.

different era.. see you are up to your same tricks, who was supposed to be watching you while I'm away?

this is gonna come off as shameless Sanchez defending but the fact remains he has 4 road playoff wins. There's no other QB in the history of this franchise who can say that. If you want to bash him fine. He's very bashable.    

but when people say all he's done is eat hot dogs and buttfumble, it's not true.

Yes, and he was as instrumental in those wins as the lettuce on Crushers bacon double fatburgers have been in making him a 600lb'er

Put Sanchez on a 60s-70s team, with the NFL rules the way they were set up & enforced, and tell him to throw the ball a lot.  Then take away a top-5 defense & ground game for half his career, and a special teams unit that gets the offense an extra 5-10 yards more than most on kickoffs.  Oh yeah, and take away kickers who regularly boot 75% from 40+ so they're not forced to go for low-percentage TDs in the closing minutes of close games or halves.  Then let's see his ratio.  Would probably be 1:3.

Sanchez = awful.  He isn't talented enough to be this careless & care-free off the field.

Namath wasted a lot of his talent & I'll bet he'd be the first to admit it now in hindsight.  But Sanchez isn't nearly the superior comparative talent that Namath was.

Namath = John Elway who didn't take his job seriously enough often enough.  Sanchez = same thing but substitute John Elway with Joey Harrington.

different era.. see you are up to your same tricks, who was supposed to be watching you while I'm away?

I guess you two brainiacs missed the part of my post where I clearly stated I wasn't defending Sanchez. 

Archived