Sanchez dances and drinks wine.

joewilly12

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite a bit of uproar for a harmless video of some guy doing what we'd all do in his position.  Sheeeet if I had that kind of opportunity there'd be a lot more women and a farm animal or 2 in that video.

And not for nothing but why is this getting more pub than Brandon Spikes getting a knob job from some meth skank?

Quite a bit of uproar for a harmless video of some guy doing what we'd all do in his position.  Sheeeet if I had that kind of opportunity there'd be a lot more women and a farm animal or 2 in that video.

And not for nothing but why is this getting more pub than Brandon Spikes getting a knob job from some meth skank?

simple

sanchez is a qb and suppose  to be the face of the franchise

Joe Namath won us a Super Bowl so he wiped out anything bad he did here. What has Sanchez won anywhere?  Hes won the heart of those who appreciate an underachieving below average QB in the NFL.

If he isn't eating hot dogs on the field during a game, hes running into a linemans butt and fumbling or tossing a pick 6 not what most successful NFL QBs do.

Joe Namath did none of the above.

Namath had a TON of INT's but a much better team around him. If Sanchez had Maynard, Sauer and Lammons to throw to instead of Kerley, Turner and Hill he might actually accomplish something also, even with his high TO's

Bottom line. Hes the worst QB in the NFL and he acts like  hes won something here.  Sanchez apologists find ways to make this alright. He cares more about himself and his girlfriends than he does about winning games for the Jets.

I hate Sanchez, but this video doesn't register on my list of reasons. 

There's nothing else to do in Napa but drink wine, and nothing else to do in Cali than smoke pot.  Either way, looks like Mark did not want her filming him, which is prob why she took down the other videos from Vine.  But anyway...

Not that I have anything against smoking some weed...but there's nothing else to do in Cali?  lmfao.  Ummm, ok.

Bottom line. Hes the worst QB in the NFL and he acts like  hes won something here.  Sanchez apologists find ways to make this alright. He cares more about himself and his girlfriends than he does about winning games for the Jets.

I don't agree with that.  I think he cares.  I think he wants to win.  He seems to work hard.  Time will tell but the problem might be talent.

People from Jacksonville think that Orlando is the entertainment capital of the world.

You're so ******* clueless. I love when you act like you know whats up around these parts.

What do you want to bet that your state travels to Orlando yearly more than my city which is 2 hours away?  lmfao

You're so ******* clueless. I love when you act like you know whats up around these parts.

What do you want to bet that your state travels to Orlando yearly more than my city which is 2 hours away? lmfao

One of my best friends in the world lives in J-Ville. Joe Brod aka Joey B aka Joe Breezy aka Killa B.

So this was on around the horn. They all bashed chez then 3 of 4 said they would trade places with him

Lol

Sounds like what most men do. 

I'd trade places with him in a heartbeat... and I love my wife and the baby bump, but come on, you know he was the meat in that hot chick empanada or taco or whatever the appropriate racist reference to a sandwich is here. 

What do you want to bet that your state travels to Orlando yearly more than my city which is 2 hours away? lmfao

^^ visits Orlando weekly to hit on milfs

Archived