Jeremy Kerley.. WILL break out this season.

Patriot Killa

I think we have a rising star on our hand's .. the kid is elusive as it get's he has great hand's and run's route's almost to perfection.

In MM's new offense #11 will probably have that chance to be used better and his true talent will get exploited, you know.. kinda like 

Mark Sanchez ass. I have high hopes for him.. he could produce one day into one of the best slot receivers in the NFL.Just let us 

draft Marquise Lee from USC and get Stephen Hill's hands right we could have a dangerous WR corps no matter who is at helm.

I do think Kerley will break out and be good.  But Mark Sanchez's ass good?  Come on man, that's a little much.

True.. 

But here's the question.. do you think Kerley can have more of a productive year with Geno who can make great accurate shot passes in a WCO or Mark Sanchez who he has chemistry with.

He's gonna have to...

All of our Wide out's will have too... Not that Holmes is a player i like really... but 1. we need him back bad. and 2. That leg injury was REALLY bad.. future look's bleak without Kerely and Hill stepping up big time. - Mo. Wilk on defense has already embraced the leader role... lt's see if the offense can.

True.. 

But here's the question.. do you think Kerley can have more of a productive year with Geno who can make great accurate shot passes in a WCO or Mark Sanchez who he has chemistry with.

Great question.  I'm really over Mark so I'm unable to answer that objectively.  Just would like to see one of these younger receiver being a big contributor.  No matter what it will rely on accuracy from QB.  Especially with the WCO.  Would love to see him develop chemistry with Geno like Tavon Austin did at WV.  That would be sweet to see.

Great question.  I'm really over Mark so I'm unable to answer that objectively.  Just would like to see one of these younger receiver being a big contributor.  No matter what it will rely on accuracy from QB.  Especially with the WCO.  Would love to see him develop chemistry with Geno like Tavon Austin did at WV.  That would be sweet to see.

Right ! agreed. I think if Geno turns out to be something special it will rise the roof for Kerley and create A LOT more TD's than people think. Stephen Hill too.. ole' stone hands needs to take lesson's on whoever school Braylon Edwards to stop dropping catches.

True.. 

I think you should add "IF Sanchez is not the Quarterback" to the thread title.

Perfect answer. LOL

Think he'll have a Cotchery like career...which for a 5th rounder, is pretty darn good. He can play.

I think this is a pretty fair analysis.  In the same mindset, I'd say for a second-year 5th rounder, his performance last year could already qualify as a "breakout" of sorts.  Truth be told, if he even just keeps that up he could easily turn out to be the best non-1st rounder of all of Tanny's drafts (not that the competition in that category is particularly great).

Archived