Resident Evil Mafia - Game Over - Zombies live to terrorize the city

Leelou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The zombie was finishing a meal and still had fresh blood dripping down it's chin. As is was standing up, it got shot in the ass with a dart. The serum ran through its veins turning it human once more. 

The zombie was finishing a meal and still had fresh blood dripping down it's chin. As is was standing up, it got shot in the ass with a dart. The serum ran through its veins turning it human once more. 

Tee hee.  Pac is human agin., Well until Verbal converts him again,. If anyone human wants to win.

vote verb

If not GFY's. Every single one of you.

YAY FAT MAN!!

I just checked the site now and was about to hammer you..

I was turned last night by this scum bag pig operative.

Vote 80

I know you have a deal with Verb to turn you back.  But 80 is not the clan leader.  Let's kill Verb.  He is the CL. But you already know that.  GFY

I know you have a deal with Verb to turn you back.  But 80 is not the clan leader.  Let's kill Verb.  He is the CL. But you already know that.  GFY

whoa..  don't hurt yourself with too much thinking.

I'm down to vote Verb but I don't really think it matters if we kill the CL..  we had 3 bites last night.  I'll be happy to lynch that pig Verb..  get him to L1 and I'll give him a clothesline heard round' the world.

Yes he is. He's the only one besides ishy that calls me son.

Ima zombeh too. Turned last night. Promise to dart me and you got my vote.

Unvote

Vote Darthe

your post is bullsh-t..  You don't think I wanted to claim zombie and ask to be darted...  play to win no matter what team you're on.

whoa..  don't hurt yourself with too much thinking.

I'm down to vote Verb but I don't really think it matters if we kill the CL..  we had 3 bites last night.  I'll be happy to lynch that pig Verb..  get him to L1 and I'll give him a clothesline heard round' the world.

Yeah but gotta be something good about getting the clan leader.  Gotta be.  He can;t be converted so he must be lynched.  Lynching him has to be good for the town.

Archived