Resident Evil Mafia - Game Over - Zombies live to terrorize the city

Leelou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^^^ 100% a lie.  Lets stop this pussy footing around and get to business.  Lynch Verb, lets get this show on the road.

80 moved into the target zone too.  He likes to play brash when he's scum.  I've seen it 100% times.  He spams, not really saying anything and then will drop some bull sh*t tough guy routine to make everyone think he'd never waive his scum dick in your face like that but that's his tell.  

sh*t or get off the pot you pussies.  The time is now.

^^^^^^ 100% a lie.  Lets stop this pussy footing around and get to business.  Lynch Verb, lets get this show on the road.

80 moved into the target zone too.  He likes to play brash when he's scum.  I've seen it 100% times.  He spams, not really saying anything and then will drop some bull sh*t tough guy routine to make everyone think he'd never waive his scum dick in your face like that but that's his tell.  

sh*t or get off the pot you pussies.  The time is now.

Vote me then faggot.

Vote me then faggot.

Verb first, you second.  Verb is my bitch.  I own him in this sh*t...and he's slightly better than you at this game, so while I fear neither of you pussies, he's more of a threat tonight if he's not town...which he's not.  You'd do something completely stupid that might actually benefit the town so you dont pose as much of a threat.

You should vote Verb or are you too pussy to vote your scum partner?

Verb first, you second.  Verb is my bitch.  I own him in this sh*t...and he's slightly better than you at this game, so while I fear neither of you pussies, he's more of a threat tonight if he's not town...which he's not.  You'd do something completely stupid that might actually benefit the town so you dont pose as much of a threat.

I'm not voting JN regulars.  Get rid of the queers first.

Verb first, you second. Verb is my bitch. I own him in this sh*t...and he's slightly better than you at this game, so while I fear neither of you pussies, he's more of a threat tonight if he's not town...which he's not. You'd do something completely stupid that might actually benefit the town so you dont pose as much of a threat.

Careful ****face - the unwritten rule doesn't apply to douchebags.

Official Vote Count

80 (3) - Pac, JC, Verbal

Player (2) - Lily, Ishy

Verbal (2) - JiF, salami

Darthe (1) - 80

Not voting - Darthe, Hell Yeah, Player, I need meds, Crushlove

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

Official Vote Count

80 (3) - Pac, JC, Verbal

Player (2) - Lily, Ishy

Verbal (2) - JiF, salami

Darthe (1) - 80

How the f*** are all 4 of those players not voting yet?  They all need to die.

Official Vote Count

80 (3) - Pac, JC, Verbal

Player (2) - Lily, Ishy

Verbal (2) - JiF, salami

salami (1) - 80

You've finished college now right Darthe?

Undergrad, working on grad starting this semester

You need a flow of players

Unfortunately that seems to be from DM ATM

If you want to cull the herd up your hazing

Lol this

Oh leelou you poor thing

There is something ****ed about this site

It takes forever to load for me then it just loads the first post of a page. Then it takes a few more seconds for the rest to load

It's ******* annoying

Anyway goodnight

Happens to me too.

Game Related Starts Here:

+++++++++++++++++++

Honestly, nothing has really happened in this game that warrants much attention.  The 80 push to kill all DM'ers is targeting but in this crowd that isn't a scum tell per say.  I would say that the PM idea is creating some controversy at this point, people forming alliances etc.  Masonic principle and whatnot.  Something that interests me is that Csarmi seems to leave a tab open so that he is here all of the time.  I don't recall him doing it as town, thus Vote CSalami

So you're an undead Zombie?  Guys, we got one.

Unvote vote Salami

If you're honestly this stupid, then you have no place playing mafia, idiot. No one is honestly that stupid. It doesn't matter if you're that stupid, or are just ignoring the obvious; either way, you're no friend to town. Vote 80.

If you're honestly this stupid, then you have no place playing mafia, idiot. No one is honestly that stupid. It doesn't matter if you're that stupid, or are just ignoring the obvious; either way, you're no friend to town. Vote 80.

Awful casing.  Like, really awful.  It is painfully obvious that 80 was making a joke, and you're using it for pushing his vote count over the hump.  Bush league.

Unvote

Vote: Dumbass (i need meds)

Awful casing.  Like, really awful.  It is painfully obvious that 80 was making a joke, and you're using it for pushing his vote count over the hump.  Bush league.

Unvote

Vote: Dumbass (i need meds)

Obviously. Just like that's obviously not why I voted him.

Official Vote Count

80 (3) - Pac, JC, I need meds

Player (2) - Lily, Ishy

salami (2) - 80, Darthe

Verbal (2) - JiF, salami

I need meds (1) - Verbal

Not voting - Hell Yeah, Player, Crushlove

Archived