Resident Evil Mafia - Game Over - Zombies live to terrorize the city

Leelou

I think it's quite possible there was no cult leader on D1.

Someone's got darted at the start of D2 (or the night of D1), making them a zombie, and now they start biting.

Anyway:

unvote vote Archie

Let's take him out.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count

Crushlove (3) - Pac, JC, Lily

Pac (3) - JiF, player, 80

Dickimedes (1) - salami

Lily (1) - Darthe

Player (1) - Crushlove

Not voting (4) - Ishy, Verbal, Hell yeah, Dickimedes

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline - Friday 3 pm EST

Vote Count

Dickimedes (2) - salami, Hallia

Lily (1) - Darthe

Player (1) - Crushlove

Not voting (3) - Ishy, Verbal, Dickimedes

Vote Count

Dickimedes (2) - salami, Hallia

Lily (1) - Darthe

80 (1) - Crushlove

Not voting (3) - Ishy, Verbal, Dickimedes

Vote Count

Dickimedes (3) - salami, Hallia, Verbal

Lily (1) - Darthe

80 (1) - Crushlove

Not voting (3) - Ishy, Dickimedes

The votes on me are comical..  If you're objective and use logic I'm just about the last person a CL would look to convert.  I'm a prime lynch target every day and haven't made it to end game in over a year.  I view that as a compliment because people kill who they fear. 

Sure there's a 1/13 chance I'm the CL but I'm not..  I still have yet to send or receive a PM in this game and I'd just as soon keep it that way.  I don't trust any of you.

I like lynching Crush, 80, or Ark of Wheaties.

The votes on me are comical..  If you're objective and use logic I'm just about the last person a CL would look to convert.  I'm a prime lynch target every day and haven't made it to end game in over a year.  I view that as a compliment because people kill who they fear. 

Sure there's a 1/13 chance I'm the CL but I'm not..  I still have yet to send or receive a PM in this game and I'd just as soon keep it that way.  I don't trust any of you.

Why would sending or receiving a PM be necessary to convert someone?

The f*cking new guy twitched and everyone turned to look at him. Someone piped up that he must be infected with that virus, the one the research papers called the t-virus. Thinking they had the cure, they shot a dart at Archimedes. Archimedes got hit in the arm and as the concoction entered his veins, the site swelled and started to bubble. The swelling spread like wildfire over his body and he turned a disgusting shade of purple. His tongue swelled and his mouth started to froth. Falling over and spazzing, Archimedes was finally still. 

Archimedes, a Bravo S.T.A.R.S. Team Member (town), is dead. 

It is still day. 

Vote Count

Lily (1) - Darthe

80 (1) - Crushlove

Not voting (4) - Ishy, salami, Hallia, Verbal

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline - Friday 3 pm EST

I think it's quite possible there was no cult leader on D1.

Someone's got darted at the start of D2 (or the night of D1), making them a zombie, and now they start biting.

Anyway:

unvote vote Archie

Let's take him out.

I'm comfortable with that.

Vote Archie

Going fishing with the family on the ocean, I'll be gone most of the morning!

The two posts above are why I like playing at places other than DM.  It's as if they didn't realize that Archi was town based on how day ended with a hammer/no death, but I suppose that you would have to have a town role PM to get that.  Combined with the blatant Csarmi no starting cult leader crap... I'm killing him.  Does anyone object?  You have til the end of the day.

Salami's idea is logical. First turned could be the source. And it aligns with killing who I wanted to anyway.

Vote: Fagamedes

Verb is town.

Your face is comical so let's kill 80 together and hug it out in his honor.

The f*cking new guy twitched and everyone turned to look at him. Someone piped up that he must be infected with that virus, the one the research papers called the t-virus. Thinking they had the cure, they shot a dart at Archimedes. Archimedes got hit in the arm and as the concoction entered his veins, the site swelled and started to bubble. The swelling spread like wildfire over his body and he turned a disgusting shade of purple. His tongue swelled and his mouth started to froth. Falling over and spazzing, Archimedes was finally still. 

Archimedes, a Bravo S.T.A.R.S. Team Member (town), is dead. 

It is still day.

Damn it!! Already dead and all his nicknames still suck.

The two posts above are why I like playing at places other than DM. It's as if they didn't realize that Archi was town based on how day ended with a hammer/no death, but I suppose that you would have to have a town role PM to get that. Combined with the blatant Csarmi no starting cult leader crap... I'm killing him. Does anyone object? You have til the end of the day.

I wouldn't do it dude.

The two posts above are why I like playing at places other than DM.  It's as if they didn't realize that Archi was town based on how day ended with a hammer/no death, but I suppose that you would have to have a town role PM to get that.  Combined with the blatant Csarmi no starting cult leader crap... I'm killing him.  Does anyone object?  You have til the end of the day.

You're stupid beyond saving. Maybe you should read the thread, noob.

I had known Archie was town since the middle of D1, when we have cleared one another in PM. Some faggots hammered him while I was asleep so I couldn't stop his lynch.

So yes, I'm sure everyone knows that Archie started as town.

There seem to have been two conversions day 2, Archie was a prime target for the first one of them.

If I read this right, you're planning to kill me and say so at 11:30PM.

Why?  He doesn't seem to mind.

Then you claim "I don't seem to mind getting killed" at 5:30 AM.

******* genius.

You can't kill me by the way.

If I read this right, you're planning to kill me and say so at 11:30PM.

Then you claim "I don't seem to mind getting killed" at 5:30 AM.

******* genius.

You can't kill me by the way.

5:27, not 11:30.  America time is the only one that counts.

Are you sure I can't kill you?  Because I have a kill that says I can.  

Archived