Resident Evil Mafia - Game Over - Zombies live to terrorize the city

Leelou

So you call out someone at midnight (his time) then you're surprised you didn't react by 5am?

I doubt you can kill me.

So have you read the thread at all? Did I just hear you call me out on Archimedes? The one who had known Archie's alignment AND exact role from the middle of day 1?

My sources say you claimed to have that same role by the way.

Folks, we should consider lynching Darthe. He's a threat to town, whether he's a zombie or not. Especially with gun in the hand.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You seem to have entered a battle of wits unprepared again.  Tell your sources to GFY.

While you're at it, consider the following: You decided to vote someone that you thought was town because of the potential of them being converted without first hunting for the root of the problem, thus gaining the town nothing based on an assumption that had a 1/12 chance of being accurate.  Your farther assumption was to eliminate the reasonable possibility and likelyhood of an initial anti-town faction through absolutely nothing but conjecture and contrary to all logic because without an anti-town faction to begin with the town would immediately win.  Further, you claim to know something that in itself is unknowable without inside knowledge and then cast that onto other players and have thus backed it up with more useless rhetoric based on your superstitious and foolish idiocy at the cost of reason.

You are literally the single dumbest individual I may have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with.  Killing you will be a pleasure.  You have a single post to claim in full.

I have had a thought.

If certain people can convert zombies back into humans (as I have heard from a couple of you) then why do the zombies not admit to being zombies?

Literally every single person could win this game.

But that is just a thought and not likely to happen.  So ignore it and the game shall continue.

Archie was town D1. You ****ers lynched the armor off him, making him vulnerable for an attack. Someone was darted at the start of the day, that could have been him. Apparently it wasn't him, but most evidence pointed to him.

You've just played in a game where D1 started with everyone as town. From the scenes and the gameplay so far, it's actually quite plausible that this one started with everyone town too. We have no evidence that it did, so that's only a theory.

The rest of your post I won't even try to comprehend.

Anyway I gotta leave for work soon. Gotta attend to morning stuff, then I'll be back for a few minutes.

I hope it isn't a hard job..

You know, in the hundred+ games that I have been in I have never been in one that didn't start with some anti-town faction.  Ithi was the first in DPR's game that you are referring to and I am pretty sure she started that way.

I have had a thought.

If certain people can convert zombies back into humans (as I have heard from a couple of you) then why do the zombies not admit to being zombies?

Literally every single person could win this game.

But that is just a thought and not likely to happen.  So ignore it and the game shall continue.

Cos that doesn't make sense as a game. It's too simple. Therefore there are not enough convert back to people or there was one original zombie maker that can't Be converted back

Also DPRs game everyone started as town for atleast half of D1

Csarmi you are far too trusting. If someone could be vetted that easily over a PM conversation then the game would be flawed. You know people lie right?

Plus what's to say the mafia don't have an example or fake PM? It'd be unfair not to have some kind of fake claim like thing

But since you are so gifted at picking who is town how about you start a private conversation with everyone and tell us who started as town and the head zombie or whatever they are will be simple to spot

Cos that doesn't make sense as a game. It's too simple. Therefore there are not enough convert back to people or there was one original zombie maker that can't Be converted back

Also DPRs game everyone started as town for atleast half of D1

I gotta agree with you there. There must be some rules / game mechanics in effect to prevent zombies from giving up themselves.

Csarmi you are far too trusting. If someone could be vetted that easily over a PM conversation then the game would be flawed. You know people lie right?

Not necessarily. With the conversions going on, you may trust someone you vetted - for a while. Until the next conversion, that is.

Plus what's to say the mafia don't have an example or fake PM? It'd be unfair not to have some kind of fake claim like thing

But since you are so gifted at picking who is town how about you start a private conversation with everyone and tell us who started as town and the head zombie or whatever they are will be simple to spot

They might have. All I know is that Archie started as town (and which team he was on). I know the alignment and teams for several others, but at this point I can't trust anyone for 100% anymore.

Vote Count

Crushlove (3) - Pac, JC, Lily

Pac (3) - JiF, player, 80

Lily (1) - Darthe

80 (1) - Crushlove

Not voting (4) - Ishy, salami, Hallia, Verbal

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline - Friday (today) 3 pm EST

Vote Count

Crushlove (4) - Pac, JC, Lily, salami

Pac (3) - JiF, player, 80

Lily (1) - Darthe

80 (1) - Crushlove

Not voting (3) - Ishy, Hell Yeah, Verbal

Vote Count

Crushlove (5) - Pac, JC, Lily, salami, 80

Pac (2) - JiF, player

Lily (1) - Darthe

80 (1) - Crushlove

Vote Count

Crushlove (6) - Pac, JC, Lily, salami, 80, Darthe

Pac (2) - JiF, player

80 (1) - Crushlove

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline - Friday (today - 3 hours 31 mins) 3 pm EST

Vote Count

Crushlove (6) - Pac, JC, Lily, salami, 80, Darthe

Pac (2) - JiF, player

80 (1) - Crushlove

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline - Friday (today - 3 hours 31 mins) 3 pm EST

Afraid to make a stand now that your Arch-nemesis is dead?

The two posts above are why I like playing at places other than DM.  It's as if they didn't realize that Archi was town based on how day ended with a hammer/no death, but I suppose that you would have to have a town role PM to get that.  Combined with the blatant Csarmi no starting cult leader crap... I'm killing him.  Does anyone object?  You have til the end of the day.

Verb is town.

I highly encourage your course of action.

So you call out someone at midnight (his time) then you're surprised you didn't react by 5am?

I doubt you can kill me.

So have you read the thread at all? Did I just hear you call me out on Archimedes? The one who had known Archie's alignment AND exact role from the middle of day 1?

My sources say you claimed to have that same role by the way.

Folks, we should consider lynching Darthe. He's a threat to town, whether he's a zombie or not. Especially with gun in the hand.

Maybe he got a different PM than me but I have no doubt.

It's getting close, and seems like  there is no better alternative.  Anyone got anything to add before hammer?

Still some time on the clock.  I'd wait a little...unless we've truly reverted to a DM mafia game...

Final Day 2 Vote Count

Crushlove (7) - Pac, JC, Lily, salami, 80, Darthe, Ishy

Pac (2) - JiF, player

80 (1) - Crushlove

Not voting (2) - Hell Yeah, Verbal

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

You were searching the room and noticed a few people were starting to act different. Everyone was starting to get that paranoid gleam in their eye. Who can you trust? You find the one you trust least of all. He's sexy and everyone wants a piece of him. Naturally, everyone expected the zombies would too. Crusher was the obvious choice to everyone.

Ishy takes aim and says - sorry man. Hope you are a zombie.

Crusher lives through the shot and chuckles - damn right I'm sexy. 

You go back to searching the room for clues.

It is now night. Get in your actions ASAP. 

Archived