Resident Evil Mafia - Game Over - Zombies live to terrorize the city

Leelou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update on my PM situation..  I've received 1 and it's from someone I don't trust (even thought I'd like to).  My answer was so non-committal I never received another message.

Anyone forming alliances in a conversion game is stupid whether it be a cultist or town.  There's your mafia pro tip for the day.

Vote 80

he should be neutralized.

Why?

I could easily vote Darthe or Player right now.Player: Advocating no communication in a game where clearly the key is to communicate on separate threads and sift through the data is a weird notion.Darthe: Lying about our PM to try and isolate me (practically the only confirmed town player at this point) is a strange point too.

Nope just with you

But why not do it on thread? Secrecy only benefits those who want to be kept hidden

Nope just with you

But why not do it on thread? Secrecy only benefits those who want to be kept hidden

Yea I just had a cool idea to pool info. We set a date (day, hour, minute). Everyone would be required to create a QT on his own and summarize his thoughts, interactions and such - in his own QT and before that given time. When the time comes, people would post their QT links on thread.

Timestamps would ensure that people could write their story independently and that the reveals would be simultanous (in a way).

Of course that might work for any simultanour information exchange you might need to do.

Another thing: as I'm confirmed town right now (I hope to stay such), you might want to use me as a mediator if you need to confirm some info, send messges, whatever.

snail-pace-race-game-ravensburger-box-ba

I'm not sure if we are slow because:

1. The weekend.
  2. The influx of DM players
  3. The supposed multiple QTs/PMs.

Either way...me no likey...Darthe is as good a choice as any other...but after that lynch I'm ready to just start lynching from inactives...and by that I mean...from each game moving forward...I'll start each day lynching the least inactive players from the previous games...either that or we need some kind of screening process that filters out these types of players...other than that I suspect my mafia career is near the end...don't really like watching paint dry.

I'm not sure which direction to go today. After my theory yesterday not panning out, I have to think a while. I do think Darthe's been too far outside the box this game, and I might end up going there. Have to think some more. 

I'm not sure if we are slow because:

1. The weekend.
  2. The influx of DM players
  3. The supposed multiple QTs/PMs.

Either way...me no likey...Darthe is as good a choice as any other...but after that lynch I'm ready to just start lynching from inactives...and by that I mean...from each game moving forward...I'll start each day lynching the least inactive players from the previous games...either that or we need some kind of screening process that filters out these types of players...other than that I suspect my mafia career is near the end...don't really like watching paint dry.

Not enough Awesome™, IMO.

He had everything all under control, he was finally able to spot signs of infection. He got his cure ready as he watched everyone out of the corner of his eye. This drew the suspicion of someone. Taking aim, they shot a dart at JiF, hoping to cure him. Unfortunately, there was nothing to cure. As the serum coursed through JiF's veins, his skin started to swell and bubble. He fell to the ground, curled up in a ball convulsing as he died. A bottle of the anti-virus rolled from his hand after he died. 

JiF, Alpha Team medic – Town, is dead. 

It is still day. 

Archived