Resident Evil Mafia - Game Over - Zombies live to terrorize the city

Leelou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Human flesh and blood is what they craved now, they were trying to find their next meal when someone with a dart stumbled across them. Knowing what needed to be done, the dart was stabbed into the infected person and soon they started to show signs of humanity. 

Human flesh and blood is what they craved now, they were trying to find their next meal when someone with a dart stumbled across them. Knowing what needed to be done, the dart was stabbed into the infected person and soon they started to show signs of humanity. 

So if one of us, as town, gets a dart, are Darthe and 80 two acceptable people that could be shot?

If this you...well done.

I'm right there with you Lily. That was just boneheaded.

Vote Dap.

This is blaming a player for their ignorance, not acceptable town play.  Especially not from you.

I'm also making note of the fact that Darthe is slipping out of a lynch by staying quiet. Might be nothing. Or not. 

I'm here Lily.  However, CS is correct that it would require a lynch and dart to kill me because I have a BPV that protects from lynches.  I'm assuming that cult don't have those.

I like Merlot.

And hate Cult games. Just sayin.

Ditto. To all of this.

So if one of us, as town, gets a dart, are Darthe and 80 two acceptable people that could be shot?

The above post pinged so hard it hurt.  What is that beggar question? In a somehow not contradictory way though I would not mind an 80 shot.

I almost did but jif had just been bugging me since D1

Me too.  I was shooting CS or him.  

Btw, I wasn't shot so it wasn't a shot on me.  Leelou says I'll be told if I get shot.  Wouldn't doubt 80 though.

**** that was a dumb waste of a day.  And Dap's choice of shot doesn't mean jack sh*t as to his alignment.  Following based on who you like more is a piss poor way of playing mafia, yet I know it will happen as it has before.

Which makes me question how nobody is praising my choice to shoot CSfag.

She has a point. You shot the damn Doc.

Wasn't that

She was sending me PMs

Look the thing with Darthe is he isn't the CL

So he might be a zombie but he isn't the zombie

Therefore we should go for someone not verified (I don't think the zombies can shoot. Ill run with that until evidence appears)

Game is floundering, someone needs to die.

Again, I really hate this ******* noob of a Darthe, but he has claimed a town shot at me and no one counterclaimed that so we shouldn't be voting him right now?

I'm thinking JC or Ishy. JC has been bothering me whole game (no idea why) and Ishy was confirmed yesterday, biting him would have been a good idea cause he's down the radar.

That's

^ This is the sort of post that causes me to want you dead.

Nobody "knows" that anyone is town.  A zombie could have a BPV because being converted doesn't have to take away your powers (though it would conventionally for cult).  However, it seems highly unlikely that they would have a shot.  Furthermore, consulting you essentially means telling everyone because you don't know when to shut up.  Past all of that, you can't have info on others, only beliefs unless you know what is going on, which you seem to think based on your arrogant attitude: hence you managed to get on my radar in the first place because only the cult really knows.  

Ninjad here.

Lastly, communicating with people requires taking uncalculated risks.  Which is why it is a bad idea unless you stand to gain from it.

Ninjad again.

I'm seriously about to have like a page long rant.  Dear god this is going to be a terrible emo breakdown on Csarmi.  

Archived