Resident Evil Mafia - Game Over - Zombies live to terrorize the city

Leelou

See Player that's why you should be communicating with people.

That shot was ******* stupid. You knew I was town for sure, why didn't you consult me before doing your shot?

This goes to this.

^ This is the sort of post that causes me to want you dead.

Nobody "knows" that anyone is town.  A zombie could have a BPV because being converted doesn't have to take away your powers (though it would conventionally for cult).  However, it seems highly unlikely that they would have a shot.  Furthermore, consulting you essentially means telling everyone because you don't know when to shut up.  Past all of that, you can't have info on others, only beliefs unless you know what is going on, which you seem to think based on your arrogant attitude: hence you managed to get on my radar in the first place because only the cult really knows.  

Ninjad here.

Lastly, communicating with people requires taking uncalculated risks.  Which is why it is a bad idea unless you stand to gain from it.

Ninjad again.

I'm seriously about to have like a page long rant.  Dear god this is going to be a terrible emo breakdown on Csarmi.  

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goddammit you ******* dipsh*t.

Just go somewhere and die.  Please.  You're either the biggest troll in this game or most disappointing person to ever call me noob.

Do you understand basic game mechanics even?   

Cult LEADER, aka the one over all the cult.  THATS THE ******* RECRUITER DUMBASS!

ZOMBIES ARE RECRUITS.  Holy sh*t how can you not get such a basic concept?

Light yourself on fire.

Goddammit.

I don't agree, Darthe.  What happens to those who are bitten? They turn to zombies, of course. How can the CL recruit several a night? I think you're floundering. 

Goddammit you ******* dipsh*t.

Just go somewhere and die.  Please.  You're either the biggest troll in this game or most disappointing person to ever call me noob.

Look man, you keep calling me dumb, stupid, a$$hole and such every single game we're playing together. This is getting old. Annoying too. I don't know what your problem is.

Do you understand basic game mechanics even?   

Cult LEADER, aka the one over all the cult.  THATS THE ******* RECRUITER DUMBASS!

ZOMBIES ARE RECRUITS.  Holy sh*t how can you not get such a basic concept?

I do, noob. CL seems to have a single stab every day. Every zombie seems to have a bite to turn people. Have you read the scenes at all?

Light yourself on fire.

Goddammit.

I ******* hate it that I shouldn't lynch you, moron.

I would disagree highly.  It would be impossible for town to win if each zombie could recruit.  Literally impossible, look:

CL+1

CL+1

Zombie+1

CL+1

Zombie+1

Zombie+1

CL+1

Zombie+1

Zombie+1

Zombie+1

Zombie+1

Thats 12 by N4 and majority by N3.  It may be possible for zombies or a CL to hit triggers like the town does and instead of darts get zombie bites etc, but otherwise that theory isn't feasible because they could recruit faster than we could kill unless we have a heavy and near perfect dart record.

Okay, legitimate response (if slightly hypocritical) since you were sincere:

Play more logically and if you are going to be aggravating then do so with purpose.  Some of the players here could give freaking lessons on that last one.  I would certainly take them.

What Darthe said

Csarmi talking to you would probably of resulted in my own or your death

I am sorry but on this site I just can't stand you

Darthe: how do you explain the scenes? There seem to have been two zombies yesterday, then there were two bites tonight.

Player: Talking to me would have resulted in you not shooting the medic. Which was about the hugest blow possible to town.

Now I'm really off. Will be a little late from work.

Right time to deal with this all

Zombies can't shoot (prove that otherwise and ill amend that but I seriously doubt it)

When converted they won't know who the other zombies are (cos otherwise a turned human zombie would break the game. However some might be silly enough reveal each other so 80 might have some good info)

1. Ishy - pretty sure is a zombie ATM but had the shot so not the CL

2. Verbal <3 - possible CL

3. JC - possible CL

4. Darthe - possible zombie but had a shot so not the CL

5. Hally - town (shot confirmed)

6. Lily - would of been converted by Ishy most likely. Can't remember if she has had a shot or not. Possible CL

7. Pac - likely CL

8. 80 - town hopefully has info

9. Player - Town (shot confirmed be it retarded)

10. salami - Town (body armour confirmed)

13. Crusher - Town (body armour confirmed)

So these four are the likely CLs (80 can hopefully narrow it down a bit too)

Verb

JC

Lily

PAC

Cos you think I would of trusted your carefully pulled info?

Yea sure

You knew I was confirmed town.

You haven't even tried talking to me. So you don't have a clue about what I know and what I don't know.

You also have no information on how I went around collecting information, sharing information and all that.

You have hearsay at best.

With all you've been talking to me earlier about how to play open games, you've been playing a horrible one.

Then you've managed to make it worse by shooting the medic.

Right time to deal with this all

Zombies can't shoot (prove that otherwise and ill amend that but I seriously doubt it)

When converted they won't know who the other zombies are (cos otherwise a turned human zombie would break the game. However some might be silly enough reveal each other so 80 might have some good info)

1. Ishy - pretty sure is a zombie ATM but had the shot so not the CL

2. Verbal <3 - possible CL

3. JC - possible CL

4. Darthe - possible zombie but had a shot so not the CL

5. Hally - town (shot confirmed)

6. Lily - would of been converted by Ishy most likely. Can't remember if she has had a shot or not. Possible CL

7. Pac - likely CL

8. 80 - town hopefully has info

9. Player - Town (shot confirmed be it retarded)

10. salami - Town (body armour confirmed)

13. Crusher - Town (body armour confirmed)

So these four are the likely CLs (80 can hopefully narrow it down a bit too)

Verb

JC

Lily

PAC

You're making good points, but:

- Ishy was shot-confirmed town yesterday, so if he is a zombie now, he must have been converted tonight. So I don't think he could have converted anyone yet.

- Crusher was body-armor confirmed yesterday (can be a zombie by now, but he can't be the CL unless the CL started with an armor too)

- Darthe might just be a zombie if he was converted and shot me simultanously. Which is why shooting at night is bad.

And as for the open communication game

I prefer PM, MSN or FB to chat

That way you know who is watching and can't use fake names

However I also think if tends to favour the mafia. And to me it wasn't added in the game cos the town needs it to win

It's to stop the cult imploding upon the first unrecruiting. That way they need to find each other and can't prove who is cult with them once converted back to town

I agree with PM being more reliable, but faking to be someone else on a QT is unsportsmanlike, people won't do that.

Open communication helps cult, yes. But it's also a powerful tool for town.

I agree with PM being more reliable, but faking to be someone else on a QT is unsportsmanlike, people won't do that.Open communication helps cult, yes. But it's also a powerful tool for town.

It's just like faking a viewing on someone. If you choose to use a medium that gives that opportunity then you should be aware and wary of such a thing happening

It's why I don't trust QTs

As for a powerful tool for the town, I guess. But say you were to get recruited now. All that stuff you learnt would be able to be shared with the cult (as long as you find each other. And I'm sure some of them have found each other)

It does, Crusher might be a zombie.

So? Still isn't the CL

That's the aim of that post. Find the CL

@CRUSHER, 

What things can I do to get banned from JN?

From the mafia forum it's pretty hard. Got to time it between my meals when Im at my most cranky. Ape managed to get himself banned by Slats for two weeks by just being Ape in the main forum. You could try that.

Time to blow this game up.

I was a zombie but I just turned back.  Verbal is the cult leader.

Unvote vote Verbal

Interesting post. I too was converted. In night phase. Then within five minutes converted back by my sweet one. Never got told who the CL leader was. Probably cause it happen so fast. But leads me to believe the CL is either Pac or Verbal. Cool with either.

vote verbal

Interesting post. I too was converted. In night phase. Then within five minutes converted back by my sweet one. Never got told who the CL leader was. Probably cause it happen so fast. But leads me to believe the CL is either Pac or Verbal. Cool with either.

vote verbal

I bit you Crusher.  You kept coming after me so I had to, lol.

vote verbal

I can confirm that. You were healed by JiF.

Archived