Resident Evil Mafia - Game Over - Zombies live to terrorize the city

Leelou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually it was a thread someone made. So are you the clan leader?

I'm not sh-t LOL.

I've gotten one PM the whole game from JC and I brushed him off..  he hasn't replied since.

I'm trying to get back into mafia mode because the last couple pages are interesting.

Is JiF still alive/playing? 

I'm down with lynching JC.

JC, anything to add?

BTW one of JC/Verbal/PAC should be the CL and another of them the fresh stab recruit from tonight. I've got a pet theory that JC acted so weird to take the heat off Verbal (JC the recruit, Verbal the CL).

I'm also having trouble wrapping my head around the game mechanics..  I know conversions and cures are happening but it didn't make sense to me that a cured zombie could simply come back in and tell us who all the zombies are.  That makes for a pretty anti-climactic game.

I also doubt that the conversions die when the CL dies.  The game would be stupid.  And Leroys not stupid.

I'm also having trouble buying into 80's declaration that Verb is the CL...  why you ask?  Because he lists me as his # 2.  I can name 5 players who could have written like that in the PM.

To me it looks like salami or player.

I'm also having trouble wrapping my head around the game mechanics..  I know conversions and cures are happening but it didn't make sense to me that a cured zombie could simply come back in and tell us who all the zombies are.  That makes for a pretty anti-climactic game.

I also doubt that the conversions die when the CL dies.  The game would be stupid.  And Leroys not stupid.

Leelou seemed to make this game to cause mass paranoia.  When players can get bit OR cured at any time seemingly, no one can trust who is who.  Even if I'm right and we're about to lynch JC the cult leader, there's still zombies out there that can bite people.  The game won't be over.

I'm also having trouble buying into 80's declaration that Verb is the CL...  why you ask?  Because he lists me as his # 2.  I can name 5 players who could have written like that in the PM.

To me it looks like salami or player.

You clearly haven't been following along.  Read the QT's I posted.  The Cult leader has to be one of the original 5 people in the "Kill the DM Newfags" QT I created.  Which means JC, Verbal, Lily, Ishy or myself.  Otherwise why would the "Umbrella Operative" person have said "....and keep killing DM Newfags" in the other QT? 

Pac's either dumb town or a zombie.

And JC is the likeliest candidate now, not Verbal, for multiple reasons:

1) His unwillingness to claim his role and otherwise sketchy behavior in the "DM Newfags" QT.  The rest of us revealed what we had so we could determine what team we were on.

2) His posting style in the "Operative" QT.

3) His vote on Darthe a moment ago.

4) His silence now.

Unvote

Vote Lily

why is this a debate when she appears to be a confirmed zombie..

Because Lily can be cured, why the CL can't. We'll receive 2 darts tomorrow and 2 zombies might be cured by it.

You clearly haven't been following along.  Read the QT's I posted.  The Cult leader has to be one of the original 5 people in the "Kill the DM Newfags" QT I created.  Which means JC, Verbal, Lily, Ishy or myself.  Otherwise why would the "Umbrella Operative" person have said "....and keep killing DM Newfags" in the other QT? 

I purposely don't engage in the PM paranoia because I don't want to be the Mods puppet.  Every game where alliances and PM's are allowed I just keep to myself and play straight up. 

It's worked out well so far because other than 1 PM I've been left completely alone.

Because Lily can be cured, why the CL can't. We'll receive 2 darts tomorrow and 2 zombies might be cured by it.

She could be cured than converted the following night..  What kind of stupidity is this?

LYNCH ZOMBIES SO THEY DON'T OUTNUMBER TOWNIES.

Pretty simple concept.

I'm not sh-t LOL.

I've gotten one PM the whole game from JC and I brushed him off..  he hasn't replied since.

I'm trying to get back into mafia mode because the last couple pages are interesting.

Is JiF still alive/playing?

This makes sense. I have only gotten one invite to a QT were Salami and I discussed summer sausage.

JC  just leapt over Verbal as the CL with that little maneuver.  He was also in the "Kill the DM Newfags" QT with me and acted suspiciously there.  I think it may be him.

Unvote vote JC

unvote vote JC.

Ima just follow the leader now.  Thanks 80!

I'll run with that.

Vote JC

I wonder if JC thought it was the hammer? haha

unvote vote JC

Y'all need to re-visit my posts from last night...also, the question and response coming from 80.

@80,  why did you wait till you were cured to post the link and your observations on the entity known as the "Operative'?

Do you not suspect you could learn even more?

Do not cut off your nose to spite your face.

Either way...whatevs.

I can't see much of a difference between Verbal and JC's behaviour in the newfag thread. Not to mention the fact that any of the recruited zombies could have (and should have) given the leader the link to that QT.

And JC is the likeliest candidate now, not Verbal, for multiple reasons:

1) His unwillingness to claim his role and otherwise sketchy behavior in the "DM Newfags" QT.  The rest of us revealed what we had so we could determine what team we were on.

2) His posting style in the "Operative" QT.

3) His vote on Darthe a moment ago.

4) His silence now.

I'll offer and opinion if the town desires...but cannot help you now.

Quid pro quo.

Bitches!

This makes sense. I have only gotten one invite to a QT were Salami and I discussed summer sausage.

If I was zombie or in QT's I'd be a lot more active...  I would never let anyone say I won because I hid.  I hate that sh-t.

She could be cured than converted the following night..  What kind of stupidity is this?

LYNCH ZOMBIES SO THEY DON'T OUTNUMBER TOWNIES.

Pretty simple concept.

Pretty simple concept. Except that there must be 3 zombies and a CL alive right now and they ALL seem to have a recruit. Every single one of them.

I'll offer and opinion if the town desires...but cannot help you now.

Quid pro quo.

Bitches!

I'll hear it.  I don't trust that idiot 80.  It could all be an elaborate ruse complete with a dummy QT. 

Agree with first point. I was turned during night but 2 minutes later JiF cured me and for some reason csarmi also knows it happen. No idea why. LOL

It would be more likely that one of the conversion can recruit after like a cops deputy maybe?

In theory we are all dumb town or zombies. Either way Pac mows the lawn.

Agree with first point. I was turned during night but 2 minutes later JiF cured me and for some reason csarmi also knows it happen. No idea why. LOL

It would be more likely that one of the conversion can recruit after like a cops deputy maybe?

Unvote, Vote Salami

I purposely don't engage in the PM paranoia because I don't want to be the Mods puppet.  Every game where alliances and PM's are allowed I just keep to myself and play straight up. 

It's worked out well so far because other than 1 PM I've been left completely alone.

Pac is being honest. He always keeps to himself during these type of game and during sex.

Isn't it possible that others were linked to that QT but simply decided not to post in it?

Archived