Resident Evil Mafia - Game Over - Zombies live to terrorize the city

Leelou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww, is someone butthurt that they aren't told everything in a mafia game?

Refer to rule 14.

Rest at ease good people of Scrotham City, I am here... Archiemeaties, please know that I say this with all offense possibly inferred... I hereby decree that this is improper usage and application of rule 14.

A most abhorrent offense indeed. I hereby sentence you to STFU, and to look up your own ass with a telescope.

CTM's death hit Ape hardest of all. He stayed behind a moment to close his friend's eyes out of respect. In the distance he heard a drip, drip, drip. Grabbing his gun and flashlight, Ape cautiously made his way down the hallway. Slowly swinging the door open, Ape found a room filled with cages. The noise was coming from the topmost cage, blood was dripping down the front of the cage. Unfortunately for Ape, the beast that was housed in the room had broken free and was in the corner, ready to pounce. Before Ape could draw his weapon the creature was upon him. Biting and tearing, the mutated beast had a meal of Ape's flesh and blood. Ape twitched and everything went to black. No one even heard him scream. 

Official Vote Count

Darthe (1) - JC

Hell Yeah (1) - salami

JiF (1) - Verbal

Player (1) - Lily

Verbal (1) - JiF

Not voting - Ishy, Darthe, Hell Yeah, Pac, 80, Player, I need meds, Crushlove

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

Rest at ease good people of Scrotham City, I am here... Archiemeaties, please know that I say this with all offense possibly inferred... I hereby decree that this is improper usage and application of rule 14.

A most abhorrent offense indeed. I hereby sentence you to STFU, and to look up your own ass with a telescope.

You're not even in this game. GTFO

CTM's death hit Ape hardest of all. He stayed behind a moment to close his friend's eyes out of respect. In the distance he heard a drip, drip, drip. Grabbing his gun and flashlight, Ape cautiously made his way down the hallway. Slowly swinging the door open, Ape found a room filled with cages. The noise was coming from the topmost cage, blood was dripping down the front of the cage. Unfortunately for Ape, the beast that was housed in the room had broken free and was in the corner, ready to pounce. Before Ape could draw his weapon the creature was upon him. Biting and tearing, the mutated beast had a meal of Ape's flesh and blood. Ape twitched and everything went to black. No one even heard him scream. 

Ape is finally dead?

Outside on the dank lawn, a raven was sitting in a pool of drying blood pecking at the decaying flesh of SMC. The neurons for movement sparked to life in SMC’s brain and his arm twitched. With an unnatural speed and a spray of blood, SMC grabbed the raven before it has a chance to fly off. He devours the bird with a hunger like he never knew when living. Discarding the ravaged carcass SMC staggers to his feet. Now driven by the hunger for flesh and blood, SMC shuffles towards Raccoon City leaving the mansion behind him. 

Outside on the dank lawn, a raven was sitting in a pool of drying blood pecking at the decaying flesh of SMC. The neurons for movement sparked to life in SMC’s brain and his arm twitched. With an unnatural speed and a spray of blood, SMC grabbed the raven before it has a chance to fly off. He devours the bird with a hunger like he never knew when living. Discarding the ravaged carcass SMC staggers to his feet. Now driven by the hunger for flesh and blood, SMC shuffles towards Raccoon City leaving the mansion behind him. 

The pattern I see...any player who dares leave the JN mafia pantheon must die.  

Hope Smash or BG is next.

Can't Wait!

Archived