Resident Evil Mafia - Game Over - Zombies live to terrorize the city

Leelou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude,

You can read the QT yourself...didn't like the condescension. A little nice talk could have won me over...this clown acted like an asshat cause I was offline for a while...pretty flower...lol...was that you? Tell me. I promise not to tell anyone?

Just read it. Sounds like the Operative was getting into the role a bit. I mean, he made you a zombie, right? Maybe he thought the zombies wore big-girl panties? Dunno, just a thought.

Vote Count

Darthe (3) - Verbal, Lily, Ishy

JC (3) - 80, Darthe, Hell Yeah

Lily (3) - Player, Pac, JC

Verbal (1) - salami

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Leelou: I think this was the last votecount.

Verbal if I'm reading you correctly you should name the last person other than me that has a dart.  They shot JC and are likely a zombie..  assuming you don't know who you're giving darts to...  if that's your role..  I'm thinking it's similar to the role I gave CTM in Lost Boys where he had to give someone a shot every night.

map to townie victory...

- Lynch Lily (confirmed zombie)

- Someone with a dart shoot salami or verb and tell us who you shot... if the person shot lives and there's isn't a cure scene, we'll know they are the CL.

- Listen to my instructions at all times.

I already shot Csarmi who claimed to have a BPV and we got no scene..

Also, I am at work right now so can't do this, but I am trained in reading patterns in phrasing etc. tonight Ill look over the QTs and blow this sh*t.

I already shot Csarmi who claimed to have a BPV and we got no scene..

Also, I am at work right now so can't do this, but I am trained in reading patterns in phrasing etc. tonight Ill look over the QTs and blow this sh*t.

ok....

so lets lynch Lily then salami...  like soon or something.

Wish you had posted the raw data and not the one with your conclusions...just who bitten and who was cured...

I'm still questioning how I could

Shoot and bite someone on the same night. Conf bias like a pro.

Unofficial Final Vote Count

Lily (6) - Player, Pac, Ishy, 80, Verbal, Lily

Verbal (1) - Crusher

Not Voting (3) - Darthe, Hell Yeah, Salami

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

I give up. I'm going to lose with the jackass that converted me. I f*cking hate cults.

Unvote

Vote Lily

That's it for me and mafia for a while. 

This was the hammer.

Nope. Salami is onto something. He was also talking to JiF. JiF probably sent us the same PM about his role.

salami is an idiot..  if I had time and wasn't scribbling I'd systematically destroy just about every point he's tried to make since the 4th of July.

Nope. Salami is onto something. He was also talking to JiF. JiF probably sent us the same PM about his role.

Dude, he was talking to absolutely everyone. He's had his fingers in everyone's pie since the beginning. He has info on every one of us. Think about it. He needed to know who to recruit to best suit his agenda.

It's likely that Salami got his info from a converted team alpha member (he claims to be team alpha) and claimed it to get credibility elsewhere.. Wait a sec!

I am a member of team bravo. If we can count the number of team members for each team and find which one has one more than the other.. That's our CL pool. Of course, it's a redundant measure but who gives a sh*t?

But you called me stupid and I got this like a day ago...

a lot of the points you were making the other day are stupid.  I don't have time to say why..

plus did you just say "if we convert everyone"...  so you're zombie too?

Dude, he was talking to absolutely everyone. He's had his fingers in everyone's pie since the beginning. He has info on every one of us. Think about it. He needed to know who to recruit to best suit his agenda.

Funny enough I posted that I got no invites to nothing and he was the only to hit me up. He knew JiF saved me.

Unofficial Final Vote Count

Lily (6) - Player, Pac, Ishy, 80, Verbal, Lily

Verbal (1) - Crusher

Not Voting (3) - Darthe, Hell Yeah, Salami

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

This was the hammer.

That's what I get for losing my temper. Meh. It's only a game, even if it is my last for a while. 

That's what I get for losing my temper. Meh. It's only a game, even if it is my last for a while.

You aren't allowed to leave beautiful. I'll drag you back kicking and screaming if I have to.

<3 Lily

Operative lingo from JC QT:

Welcome, JC. Sorry for the secrecy, but I need to keep discussions in silos. Hope you understand.

Let me know when you can bite - we need to ensure you don't kill a teammate by accident. I can help you coordinate.

Ok. We have some team members already, but I can't tell you their names in case you are turned back. Then I'd simply need to kill you and wouldn't need to worry about you giving up the team.

Do you have any info on the person who has the antidote and saved somebody last night. If I kill them, it is likely that we'll sweep the game in another few days.

Operative

07-07-2013

05:31 PM ET (US)

That's the spirit. Stick your retarded 8-ball up your ass.

Do you have any info you think might be useful?

Operative

07-07-2013

11:56 PM ET (US)

True. I thought you were trying to sabotage me, but now I'm thinking you're playing brilliant instead. Keep going.

Operative

07-08-2013

04:20 PM ET (US)

Goodbye, little weed.

Okay here are the relevant posts: either we have someone intelligent throwing their speech patterns (unlikely) or we have someone slightly unfamiliar with the idiosyncrasies of English. Notice the common apologies, saying things such as "I'm thinking" instead of "I think", the use of expressions and lack of common English sayings, preferring to use their own. Further, the person is trusting, believing JC1 at his word and pushing him to do more. They have little patience, yet a lot of enthusiasm.

That is all I could glean from this. Oh, and they claim to have killed JC.

I'm still questioning how I could

Shoot and bite someone on the same night. Conf bias like a pro.

You have shot me. You could have been bitten simultanously. We don't know how action preferences work here.

Because anyone with even a shred of brains can see that you're the goddamn CL??

Says the zombie who was confirmed to be one by 80 and Lily?

Archived