Resident Evil Mafia - Game Over - Zombies live to terrorize the city

Leelou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already shot Csarmi who claimed to have a BPV and we got no scene..

Also, I am at work right now so can't do this, but I am trained in reading patterns in phrasing etc. tonight Ill look over the QTs and blow this sh*t.

Hahahahahahaha. The only thing you blow is your scum team's cover.....lol.

D1: Archie gets lynched

Night1 / D2:

(not sure about the order - was Archie shot before or after the conversions - should check timestamps or smth)

Lily gets converted (confirmed in Zombie 80 - check the timestamps and the fact that Lily must have come before 80 cause she bit him

80 gets bitten by Lily (see the link above)

Archie shot - claimed by Ishy, no counterclaim

Darthe claims he has a dart and threatens to kill me

Crusher is lynched (armor is gone)

Night 2:

Lily bites Ishy (we got Lily's claim + 80 confirmed that he knew Lily bit Ishy, but I don't know how).

80 bites Crusher.

Someone gets saved from a bite (must be Crusher: csarmi claims JiF called a saving on him, no other bite candidates).

Someone gets stabbed (injected). This should be JC, check the timestamps, his QT and the scenes.

Csarmi gets shot at, loses his armor: shot is called by Darthe

Day 3:

Player shoots JiF with a cure (scene confirms that it was a curing dart)

Hally shoots 80 with a cure (scene confirms it was a curing dart, 80 gets turned to town)

Lily spills the beans and claims to want to win with town, names Ishy as zombie, claims to have a good guess at the CL, claims she knows one more zombie, claims to have bitten 80

80 spills the beans and posts his QT and accuses Verbal

Pac cures JC with a curing dart

JC gets insta-killed, claimed by the CL

Did I miss something?

You haven't even read the thread. Someone shoots me I die. That's it. My vest is gone from the day 1 lynch.

you aren't a defiant townie..  you left your lone vote on Verb when everyone was finally understanding the Lilly logic.

then you start saying Salami is onto something when he's done nothing but ramble on about sh-t that doesn't make sense.

i'm fairly certain you zombie.

you aren't a defiant townie..  you left your lone vote on Verb when everyone was finally understanding the Lilly logic.

then you start saying Salami is onto something when he's done nothing but ramble on about sh-t that doesn't make sense.

i'm fairly certain you zombie.

Truth is Ishy made it make sense. Would like you like to see my QT?

Pac:

1) We know someone was saved last night (from scene)

2) Crusher claims to be that someone

3) We know 80 has bitten Crusher (why would he lie)

4) Lily claims to have bitten Ishy and 80 confirmed that.

5) I claim that JiF was a medic and that he called the save on Crusher (I can link the QT if really needed)

6) Someone else can confirm my claim (that I was in contact with JiF and knew he was the medic)

We shoot a curing dart at Ishy, he flips zombie and that will prove all this (if any more proof is needed)

Of course they might try to bite Crusher again. Or me, even. We'll have Ishy turned to town so we'll know his bite. But we won't know the CL's recruit because you lynched Lily (who could have been cured) instead of the obvious CL.

She admitted freely she was a zombie. She lunged forward and everyone took aim and shot. She staggered and fell to the ground, coagulated blood smeared on the floor under her. 

Lily, Bravo team member - turned zombie, is dead. 

It is now night, turn in your actions ASAP. 

The person posts when Csarmi sleeps. Like middle of when he should be gone. This may need rethinking. Further, they specifically state that they aren't doctoring their speech tendencies, which is BS.

Who is impulsive yet randomly cautious, lives in America, is intelligent, likes to taunt, and would gain some minor of god complex from finding themselves in a predatory situation as they see it?

The person posts when Csarmi sleeps. Like middle of when he should be gone. This may need rethinking. Further, they specifically state that they aren't doctoring their speech tendencies, which is BS.

Who is impulsive yet randomly cautious, lives in America, is intelligent, likes to taunt, and would gain some minor of god complex from finding themselves in a predatory situation as they see it?

Ape has been banned from the board.

You playing?  Probably deserves its own thread...but what happened?

LOL. I thought everyone knew. He just ape'd all over the main board with his smarter than everyone shtick. Poster reported him and Slats gave him a two week break. Nothing more than that.

LOL. I thought everyone knew. He just ape'd all over the main board with his smarter than everyone shtick. Poster reported him and Slats gave him a two week break. Nothing more than that.

haha.  I didn't know that.

I'm sure it hurt Slats more than Ape to have to do that.

screw that stupid ape...  he'll be back in 2 weeks with endless stories about being victimized.  I look forward to it..

besides..  he was getting a new house anyway..  I'm sure the 2 weeks off will re-charge him.

Archived