Resident Evil Mafia - Game Over - Zombies live to terrorize the city

Leelou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vote him off..  it's bullcrap..  if I was the CL and people kept doing this I'd quit on thread.

I get the feeling the CL is telling people he will turn them back for their vote.  I was frustrated and felt like quitting myself to be honest. Still would like to kill Verb. 

Yeah but gotta be something good about getting the clan leader.  Gotta be.  He can;t be converted so he must be lynched.  Lynching him has to be good for the town.

thats irrelevant..  how can the CL ever win when converted zombies keep crying and asking to be darted.  I'd be livid.

I would have hammered you no questions asked when I got back if you hadn't darted me and I was converted a couple hours ago.

Think about it.  Verbal claimed a "doc" of sorts.  And I just found Crusher out.  Crusher converts Pac, now they both go after Verb.  Well played, fat man and his spanish man-slave, but its not going to work.

You are soooooooo retarded. 

thats irrelevant..  how can the CL ever win when converted zombies keep crying and asking to be darted.  I'd be livid.

I would have hammered you no questions asked when I got back if you hadn't darted me and I was converted a couple hours ago.

Fair enough. Either way it sucks.  I have tried my best to play this game. 

Think about it.  Verbal claimed a "doc" of sorts.  And I just found Crusher out.  Crusher converts Pac, now they both go after Verb.  Well played, fat man and his spanish man-slave, but its not going to work.

He also lied about needing to get shot to keep protecting. JiF WAS a Doc and he could not be converted. but nice try Huggy Bear.

Yes he is. He's the only one besides ishy that calls me son.

Ima zombeh too. Turned last night. Promise to dart me and you got my vote.

Huh?  I don't think I've ever called somebody "son".....what are you talking about?

Fair enough. Either way it sucks.  I have tried my best to play this game. 

I know you have..  what ticks me off is that we've had a few converts start crying and asking to be darted on thread.  I think that's unfair to the CL, any other cultists, and the mod..

I've run a couple conversion games..  if people did that in my game I would have mod killed them instantly and given the cult some juice to make up for it.

The CL, whoever they are, is trying their best to win and keeping track of multiple QT's in addition to the game thread.  They shouldn't have to deal with emo converts weeping on thread.

I know you have..  what ticks me off is that we've had a few converts start crying and asking to be darted on thread.  I think that's unfair to the CL, any other cultists, and the mod..

I've run a couple conversion games..  if people did that in my game I would have mod killed them instantly and given the cult some juice to make up for it.

The CL, whoever they are, is trying their best to win and keeping track of multiple QT's in addition to the game thread.  They shouldn't have to deal with emo converts weeping on thread.

I agree with Pac 100%.

See as a townie almost lynch I have grown to hate the cult leader. Kill kill kill. I will agree with you 100% after the game.

See as a townie almost lynch I have grown to hate the cult leader. Kill kill kill. I will agree with you 100% after the game.

oh yeah..  I mean I still want that pig dead..  I just mean it's not that fair.

I suppose we can lynch Verb provided no one with a dart shoots Darthe..  let that worm wrythe around on the hook while we destroy his new team.

Unvote

Vote Verb

Final Vote Count

Crusher (5) - 80, Verbal, salami, Darthe, Ishy

Verbal (2) - Crusher, Pac

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. 

hmm..  if this isn't game the town is in a bad, bad way tomorrow.

The fat man was taking a break eating a meatball sandwich. He had sauce dribbled down his chin. Everyone jumped thinking it was blood and shot him dead. 

Crusher, Bravo Team member (town), is dead. 

It is now night, please turn in your actions asap. 

Archived