Resident Evil Mafia - Game Over - Zombies live to terrorize the city

Leelou

oh yeah..  I mean I still want that pig dead..  I just mean it's not that fair.

I suppose we can lynch Verb provided no one with a dart shoots Darthe..  let that worm wrythe around on the hook while we destroy his new team.

Unvote

Vote Verb

*writhe

;-)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ishy has to be the Operative...

Verb an early convert, salami converted a couple game days ago, and 80/Darthe converted last night.

If I don't one of the above out of the gate tomorrow you'll know I've been bitten. 

you and the rest of the cast of Thriller lucked out..

had the townies left in the game been more active we could have made a run for it.

Dude, I told you - I'm the other Doc.  I'll protect you tonight.

The fat man was taking a break eating a meatball sandwich. He had sauce dribbled down his chin. Everyone jumped thinking it was blood and shot him dead. 

Crusher, Bravo Team member (town), is dead. 

It is now night, please turn in your actions asap.

[/quot]

Wow. That's exactly how my Uncle Porky died at a family picnic when I was 9. Miss you Uncle porky

The mansion was looking grim, blood smeared all over the walls and floor, doors hanging from hinges and bullet holes riddled the furniture. There were weapons and vests haphazardly littering the rooms where team members discarded them. There was a failed attempt at a radio call for help from the last human. Sensing movement, the hungry masses converged on the terrified human. He tried to defend himself by shooting at the creatures, but he finally ran out of bullets. Tearing flesh from limbs, the zombies had their final meal. 

Pac, Alpha team member is dead. 

Elsewhere, SMC shuffled into the unsuspecting town of Raccoon City and bit the first passerby... 

The game is mathematically over, even with a dart in play today. Had Pac converted one person to town, either of them would have been lynched and then converted at night. 

Role PM’s:

1. Umbrella operative – Mafia: You are the Umbrella operative. You have a 3x use the T-Virus (on the player of your choice) to turn into a zombie (recruit to mafia). The player you recruit will be told that they have been recruited to the mafia, but will not be given your identity.

In addition, you have a 1x Strongman kill (nothing will stop it) to be used anytime – but be warned that there is 1 player that cannot be infected.

You win when all players are zombies or dead.

2. Alpha Team medic – Town: You are the Alpha Team medic. Once per night you will use the Anti-Virus (on the player of your choice) to cure a player if they have been infected (zombie - mafia) by the T-Virus. If the player is cured, they will revert from Mafia to Town.

In addition, you have a 1x Strongman kill (nothing will stop it) to be used anytime – but be warned that there is 1 player that cannot be cured.

You win when all zombies are cured or dead.

3. Alpha/Bravo Team Member – Town: You are searching the mansion to find clues behind the cannibalistic murders and answers as to what the mutated creatures are. 

Your body armor acts as a 1x BPV (good against a dart or lynches).

Random dart guns will be found throughout the game. You will be notified by the mod when you find one and then may use it on the player of your choice. If that player is a zombie, you will cure them. If the player is a team member, the dart will kill them.

You win when all zombies are dead.

AFTER INFECTION…

4. Zombie (player infected by T-Virus) – Mafia: You have been infected and are now a zombie (mafia). You no longer have your BPV. You will be notified by the mod as to when you may attack (the player of your choice). If that player is a team member, they will be infected (recruited) and become a zombie. If the player is already a zombie, your attack will kill them.

You win when all players are zombies or dead.

Roles were distributed randomly.  Darts and Attacks were distributed methodically (top of the player list and worked my way down). However many darts were given out in a day, the same amount of attacks were given out that night. They went 1, 2, 3, 2 and would have been 1. 

1. Ishy - alpha team member
2. Verbal <3 - umbrella operative
3. JC - bravo team member 
4. Darthe - bravo team member 
5. Hell yeah - alpha team member
6. Lily - bravo team member 
7. Pac - alpha team member
8. 80 - bravo team member 
9. Player - alpha team member
10. salami - alpha team member
11. Archimedes - bravo team member
12. JiF - alpha team medic
13. Crusher - bravo team member

80 - you did a wonderful job playing as both townie and zombie. 

Zombie MVP - Player - for darting the medic. 

I'd like to add Ishy to the awesome job list.  Dude played a zombie like a BOSS, and then came back and saved the game after half my ******* team went rogue on me.

Also add salami to the accidental zombie MVP list - he started to go rogue on me, and ended up putting enough WIFOM out there to help me.  Go figure.

I'd like to add Ishy to the awesome job list.  Dude played a zombie like a BOSS, and then came back and saved the game after half my ******* team went rogue on me.

Also add salami to the accidental zombie MVP list - he started to go rogue on me, and ended up putting enough WIFOM out there to help me.  Go figure.

Going rogue on you? You mean when town or when maffia?

When town: I knew JIF's exact role so I knew you were lying and I had the list of possible CL's down to size 1. Which was you.

When zombie: well I was outed just by my vote so why not stay on my route - but why I wasn't darted for that, I don't know.

Going rogue on you? You mean when town or when maffia?

When town: I knew JIF's exact role so I knew you were lying and I had the list of possible CL's down to size 1. Which was you.

When zombie: well I was outed just by my vote so why not stay on my route - but why I wasn't darted for that, I don't know.

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/n6NqNBgJBHcur

Your first few posts were talking about not playing your alignment.  No amount of backtracking will save you from that.  That said, you DID turn it around and help me very much......so for that I thank you.  It was most appreciated.

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/n6NqNBgJBHcur

Your first few posts were talking about not playing your alignment.  No amount of backtracking will save you from that.  That said, you DID turn it around and help me very much......so for that I thank you.  It was most appreciated.

You realize that my in-game posts have nothing to do with that right? :)

I would not have tried to draw the lynch if I knew we had voting majority at the time but that whole situation was difficult to read. Becoming cult and not being any more in the know than you were as town made this game very difficult.

With that said, I still think that it was balanced slightly in favor of the cult (of course, cults become more powerful the longer they last so that may be impossible to measure) but could have come out very differently which makes things tough to really

Measure.

Townies didn't use their darts to the best of their ability.

And their lynches. :(

Leelou, what would have happened if we lynched Verb D3? Still lose due to zillions of zombie recruits?

^ that was what I thought the problem was.

Also Verb, I really thought Ishy was the CL or I would not have said you when trying for that on the last day!

How could IShy be the CL when he called a shot on Archie?

I would not have tried to draw the lynch if I knew we had voting majority at the time but that whole situation was difficult to read. Becoming cult and not being any more in the know than you were as town made this game very difficult.

With that said, I still think that it was balanced slightly in favor of the cult (of course, cults become more powerful the longer they last so that may be impossible to measure) but could have come out very differently which makes things tough to really

Measure.

And that's the final straw.

ARE YOU ******* INSANE?

Or are you truly that dumb?  You and Lily completely turned on me and outed me in thread!  You didn't vote!  Then voted me!  And she wasn't going to use her bite!  And also outed me!  You think that was ******* balanced?  You are a ******* disgrace to mafia.  It amazes me that you think you know what you're doing.  Amazing.

How much harder did this need to be for me?  I had to give zombies some info; otherwise, they'd kill each other.  The ******* arrow pointed at me for many days, and still some people guessed until the end.

How about stop making excuses for once and own up to the fact that you played a sh*tty game in a sh*tty way?

@Lily:  thank you for apologizing.  I'm still a little pissed, but it'll pass.

@JC:  you started the zombie hinting as a zombie, actually, but I'm glad you didn't take it farther than that....other than being obvious you wanted a dart thrown at you.

@Pac:  dude, thank you for saying on thread what I was yelling into the screen.  In my mind, you won with me.  Thank you.

@JiF:  I own you, bitch.  ;-)

I set up those QTs in silos specifically to protect myself and the other zombies in case zombies were turned back to humans.  Little did I know I'd have to also contend with zombies trying to play like humans.

Archived