Resident Evil Mafia - Game Over - Zombies live to terrorize the city

Leelou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's running the next game?  I've got tons of ideas that I could run considering my games are the bestest, I could run another...but that idiot player killed me early and didnt get my fix.  I'd kind of want  to play but my ideas are amazing.

Who's running the next game?  I've got tons of ideas that I could run considering my games are the bestest, I could run another...but that idiot player killed me early and didnt get my fix.  I'd kind of want  to play but my ideas are amazing.

You played a great game. How did you dare trust us though, it amazed me!

There was some talk of having some sort of break.

You are a genius. 

You played a great game. How did you dare trust us though, it amazed me!

There was some talk of having some sort of break.

Meh, I was too calculate.  I should have trusted my gut and killed Verbal D1 liked I wanted to.  lol

Hate is a wasted emotion'

//jif'd

These.  Fools.  

I can't remember my ******* password to Dragonmount or i was banned. Either way I can't get on...

Ask an admin.

Meh, I was too calculate.  I should have trusted my gut and killed Verbal D1 liked I wanted to.  lol

These.  Fools.  

You turd.  You make it sound like you would have done it based on scumhunting.  You would have done it for the lulz and got lucky.  But instead I beat the sh*t out of your town and orchestrated a resounding victory in the face of defeat and lynches several days in a row.

/Ape'd

Ask an admin.

You turd.  You make it sound like you would have done it based on scumhunting.  You would have done it for the lulz and got lucky.  But instead I beat the sh*t out of your town and orchestrated a resounding victory in the face of defeat and lynches several days in a row.

/Ape'd

Is the Ape dead yet?

Ask an admin.

/Ape'd

I pwn dat ass.

Archived