Resident Evil Mafia - Game Over - Zombies live to terrorize the city

Leelou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outside on the dank lawn, a raven was sitting in a pool of drying blood pecking at the decaying flesh of SMC. The neurons for movement sparked to life in SMC’s brain and his arm twitched. With an unnatural speed and a spray of blood, SMC grabbed the raven before it has a chance to fly off. He devours the bird with a hunger like he never knew when living. Discarding the ravaged carcass SMC staggers to his feet. Now driven by the hunger for flesh and blood, SMC shuffles towards Raccoon City leaving the mansion behind him. 

I like the fact people that won;t play with us die gruesome deaths. I loves Leelou and so should the rest of you.

Most of what I do is to amuse myself Lily. Are you like that too?

Also, Dap my gut agrees with your gut on JIF but I have no idea why so didn't bother voicing it before.

I think I know why for me

Ill have to do a look back after my shower but I have a theory

Official Vote Count

I need meds (6) - Verbal, 80, Lily, Ishy, Darthe, Crushlove

80 (3) - Pac, JC, Hell Yeah

JiF (2) - I need meds, Player

Pac (1) - JiF

Verbal (1) - salami

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

Not sure why Archie was lynched instead of 80..

Lily vouching for 80 means nothing..  this is a conversion game you morons.  Lynching the weakest player in the game would have been the way to go.

Official Final Day 1 Vote Count

I need meds (7) - Verbal, 80, Lily, Ishy, Darthe, Crushlove, JC

80 (2) - Pac, Hell Yeah

JiF (2) - I need meds, Player

Pac (1) - JiF

Verbal (1) - salami

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

Adrenaline still pumping from the snake attack, you search the desk and find some messy handwritten notes. Glancing at them, they mention something called the t-virus. Unsure what that means, you gather the papers and put them in your pack to review later. Archimedes is not helping the team and you start to think something is up with him. Everyone turns and questions him and when he has no valid answers, you shoot him. Unfortunately, all you do is damage his body armor. You've determined you are going to watch him closely and if he gives you any more sh*t he's done for, but today he gets a pass from a second bullet. 

It is now night, get your night actions in ASAP. 

Ping!!!!

Why isnt everyone voting him?

Hey, I'm not talking to anybody right now. Just curious, as I'm sure we all are. I don't trust anybody, so I have not initiated contact at all...nor have I received contact.

So, EAD.

^^^^^^ 100% a lie.  Lets stop this pussy footing around and get to business.  Lynch Verb, lets get this show on the road.

80 moved into the target zone too.  He likes to play brash when he's scum.  I've seen it 100% times.  He spams, not really saying anything and then will drop some bull sh*t tough guy routine to make everyone think he'd never waive his scum dick in your face like that but that's his tell.  

sh*t or get off the pot you pussies.  The time is now.

Verb first, you second.  Verb is my bitch.  I own him in this sh*t...and he's slightly better than you at this game, so while I fear neither of you pussies, he's more of a threat tonight if he's not town...which he's not.  You'd do something completely stupid that might actually benefit the town so you dont pose as much of a threat.

You should vote Verb or are you too pussy to vote your scum partner?

Stop sending me PM's I dont want to be on any of your teams. I dont trust any of you ****ers.  I just want to lynch Verbal and pound my chiseled chest at my greatness.

Lily vouching for 80 means nothing..  this is a conversion game you morons.  Lynching the weakest player in the game would have been the way to go.

******* idiots.  Now you see I wanted to kill so quick.  Morans.  All of you.

FOS everyone who stalled that out.

Those are for reference. I think it was something in that

Meh might be wrong

Ill look them over later

PAC thing

That jumps out at me

Lily clearing him makes sense to me after that scene and reading between the lines in my role PM and the game rule

Pac seems to think I was converted night zero based on this post:

This makes no sense.  Would the weakest player in the game be a good conversion target?

Pac seems to think I was converted night zero based on this post:

This makes no sense. Would the weakest player in the game be a good conversion target?

I know that a zombie theme fits well with a conversion mechanic, but until we see the results of tonights activity, we don't know for sure whether there's a recruit ability or not. Acting as if it's a foregone conclusion is premature.

Once fully supplied, you and your team head upstairs to see what secrets the mansion holds. As you make your way upstairs, you hear someone moaning as if in extreme pain. It is coming from the room to the right. You turn on your flashlight and shine the light around the room until it comes to rest on a huddled shape. Vic, a member of the Bravo team, is trying to stem the flow of blood from a gaping wound on his arm. You rush over to him with a medical kit bandaging the bite. You ask what did this to him and shakily, Vic points to a hole in the wall. Curious, you shine your light over the hole and regret it almost immediately. A loud hiss resonates from the wall and you see a forked tongue flick out of the hole. A large snake uncoils from its hiding spot and lunges for you. Aiming your gun, you rapidly fire shots at the snake, hitting it with a few rounds and sending blood spraying onto the wall as the serpent slithers through the hole and escapes death. Panting from the excitement, you look around the room to see if you can find any answers. 

80 is town

Unvote 

Vote Archie

You need to get a grip on our sense of humor here and quit taking everything so seriously.

Once you've finished searching, you make your way to the room to the right. This room appears to be the lounge. Someone stands a little too close to the suit of armor and gets pricked by a needle. This goes unnoticed by the team. You are unable to find any research but you do find some weapons scattered around the room that you take to help against taking down the creatures infesting the mansion. 

It is day, with 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

Those are for reference. I think it was something in that

Meh might be wrong

Ill look them over later

PAC thing

That jumps out at me

Lily clearing him makes sense to me after that scene and reading between the lines in my role PM and the game rule

What was something in that? 

Vote Player

Vote Count

Darthe (1) - 80

Player (1) - JiF

Not voting (11) - Ishy, Verbal, JC, Darthe, Hell yeah, Lily, Pac, Player, salami, Dickimedes, Crushlove

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Why was it necessary to speedlynch / hammer someone (even if acting like an a$$hole) is beyond me.

A full waste of a lynch and utterly stupid.

This could have been avoided easily.

Archived