Patriots new logo

JOJOTOWNSELL

Cynical JOJO says that this is a ploy to remove even more Hernandez jerseys from the backs of their fans.  How quaint, we can scrub the existence of our murederous TE by making/shaming our fanbase into buying more $100 jerseys with someone elses name on it!

I can guarantee that there was no plan in place to change this logo until that POS hernandez murdered that dude..

http://deadspin.com/the-patriots-have-a-new-logo-661634276

ku-xlarge.jpg

Old one's on the left, new one's on the right. This'll make everyone forget that Aaron Hernandez ever played for New England!

k-small.jpg

Also: does everyone with an old Pats jersey get a free trade-in now?

Meh.  I thought it was a joke when it came up on my news feed.  I half expected a Hernandezing spoof.

Good news...now all my $hit is old school.

Pats should go back to their awesome old 80's logo 

100510_Pats_Logo_old.jpg

now THAT is actually a good logo, unlike the crap they've had recently.

This is ******* retarded.

This is my line of work, it takes forever to get a new logo design through approval and legal for a small business, let alone an NFL franchise. This was probably in motion a long, long time ago.

This is ******* retarded.

This is my line of work, it takes forever to get a new logo design through approval and legal for a small business, let alone an NFL franchise. This was probably in motion a long, long time ago.

what if Robert Kraft was the one who designs the new logo?

from a design perspective, this logo is about 20 years behind the times. Which is similar to how their scripting logo was 20 years behind the 90's. The city of Boston is fashion-backward in general but this whole thing reminds me of the Quake logo. Totally 90's. 

DOOM3_Logo_Web1-300x200.jpg

Archived