Matt39

My 30s were my favorite decade. Got divorced, had more sex than before or since. Had more money than in my 20s. Old enough not do so much stupid sh*t, but young enough to do what I wanted. It was all good.

My 30s were my favorite decade. Got divorced, had more sex than before or since. Had more money than in my 20s. Old enough not do so much stupid sh*t, but young enough to do what I wanted. It was all good.

This, besides the getting divorced part for me.  34 and have more money to do sh*t that I couldnt do in my 20's and still act like I'm 20...so, 30's is where its at IMO

This, besides the getting divorced part for me.  34 and have more money to do sh*t that I couldnt do in my 20's and still act like I'm 20...so, 30's is where its at IMO

Amicable divorce? GF from college? Please tell.

Yeah, plus towards the end your eyesight starts to go and you don't notice all the hot chicks rolling their eyes when you act 20. 

Amicable divorce? GF from college? Please tell.

No, I meant no divorce.  But now that you mention it, my 20's were essentially spent with the same girl who I'm not longer with so my single days have really only been in my 30's.  I basically had a GF the entire time I was at UF.  Boy do I wish I could change that...I was a bartender and literally had that sh*t thrown at me but was loyal to that bitch so always turned it away.

Yeah, plus towards the end your eyesight starts to go and you don't notice all the hot chicks rolling their eyes when you act 20. 

FAT CHICKS FTW

I realize Bob Harper is probably gay.  Calm down, that's not my point.

My point is that he's 47, and there ain't a chick in the country that would turn him down.

If you're worried about being 30, nix the french fries & soda, and goto the gym for 90 days.

tumblr_mgn1d0SoDp1qzs905o1_500.jpg

I realize Bob Harper is probably gay.  Calm down, that's not my point.

My point is that he's 47, and there ain't a chick in the country that would turn him down.

If you're worried about being 30, nix the french fries & soda, and goto the gym for 90 days.

tumblr_mgn1d0SoDp1qzs905o1_500.jpg

I would rather just make a lot of money and have a big wang.

Archived