The Positive Jets Fan Thread

Maxman

Too much negativity. You know who you are.  This thread is for positive Jets fans to talk Jets football, without all the unwarranted hate and criticism. 

I will start with a positive thought.  This is a playoff team.  That's right the Jets are going to make the playoffs this season.

Too much negativity. You know who you are. This thread is for positive Jets fans to talk Jets football, without all the unwarranted hate and criticism.

I will start with a positive thought. This is a playoff team. That's right the Jets are going to make the playoffs this season.

^TROLL

Too much negativity. You know who you are.  This thread is for positive Jets fans to talk Jets football, without all the unwarranted hate and criticism. 

I will start with a positive thought.  This is a playoff team.  That's right the Jets are going to make the playoffs this season.

I think it is possible.  You know Rex will field a good defense.  If we can run the ball effectively on offense, I don't see why we can't be a 9-10 win team, and take a Wild Card spot.

The key is the O-Line.  If Willie Colon can stay healthy, and Peterman or Winters steps up, I think our running game (and therefore, the whole offense) can make a fairly dramatic improvement.

So in this thread positive and delusional mean the same thing? Awesome. I will fit into pants with buttons before I go to Baltimore to watch the Jets spank the Baltimore Ravens.

NE will be Gronk-less in week 2 & Brady will not have great sync yet with his new WR's ... J-E-T-S will take the game and in an amazing upset start the season 2-0 in sole possession of AFC East first place :character0181:  ... as for week 1 our run oriented, short passing attack avoids #24 & in a media surprise it is Cro & his supersperm with the pick-six game decider!!!

Our dline should be fantastic. If Ivory and Goodson stay healthy and out of jail, our running game should be vastly improved.  We might actually have some o line depth this year in case of someone going down. Cromartie is stepping into his own (possibly top 3 cb in the league). Also there is some hope that Winslow can be the type of TE that we have been missing since forever.

Archived