Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're not lynching your dreamboat either..  You thought the stupid ape was banned for 2 weeks and you cried like your dog died. 

Stop being stupid and start being real or I may have to end you.

I did.  Where?

And since when do you fly out the gates like this?

Unvote

Vote: Pac

Thank me later.

Awful WIFOM.  You're getting worse at this.

Just because Leelou seems to think you're a big deal doesn't mean you can speak to me like this.  I suggest you take a deep breath and re-think your strategy.

VOTE COUNT:

Ape (3): Leelou, JC, Salami
Leelou (1): Pac

Pac (1): Verb

Not voting: Ape, JiF, Ishy, Lily, Crush, Darthe, AVM, Dap, 80, DPR

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.  

No deadline has been set at this time.

Every game I've ever played except the last few months...  moron.

Which basically can be plenty of time to establish a new meta.

Moron.

Just because Leelou seems to think you're a big deal doesn't mean you can speak to me like this.  I suggest you take a deep breath and re-think your strategy.

tumblr_ltksczEqBA1qe2bw7o1_500.gif

just because Verbs a pussy doesn't mean it's a cat fight.

I was bummed that the mod didn't give me a gun, but she did give me a pencil.  Say the word and your life can be over.  It'll hurt....but only for a moment.

I've re-read the opening scene and I can see where this extra week really benefited our Mod.  She crafted a thought provoking scene chock full of clues and easter eggs..  cough cough..  Or she just grabbed her VHS copy of Die Hard from the attic and re-typed the summary from the back.

Since there is no help from the mod, and the subject matter doesn't lend itself to crazy mechanics, I'll have to assume this is a pretty straight forward game.

With 15 players I'll guess there are either 4 mafia to start with minimal powers, or 3 with a couple PR's and a goon.

I'd imagine conversions won't be factoring into the equation so it appears we have a good ol' fashion excercise in scum hunting.  This is where I thrive. 

Prepare to witness greatness.

I've re-read the opening scene and I can see where this extra week really benefited our Mod.  She crafted a thought provoking scene chock full of clues and easter eggs..  cough cough..  Or she just grabbed her VHS copy of Die Hard from the attic and re-typed the summary from the back.

Since there is no help from the mod, and the subject matter doesn't lend itself to crazy mechanics, I'll have to assume this is a pretty straight forward game.

With 15 players I'll guess there are either 4 mafia to start with minimal powers, or 3 with a couple PR's and a goon.

I'd imagine conversions won't be factoring into the equation so it appears we have a good ol' fashion excercise in scum hunting.  This is where I thrive. 

Prepare to witness greatness.

@ Potential daykillers:  shoot him in the face now.

oh and bad news for the scum team...  I shouldn't be particularly busy the next week or so at work so I plan on making this game my bitch.  My lawnmower broke again, so I won't be able to make the rounds this week. We can re-schedule in the scum QT.

Fixed.

Vote darthe

If he's scum, he'll probably tell us the names of his mates and blow up his team by page 10.

This is actually true. 

PM me a pic..  actually I haven't been on facebook in about 6 months..  you got a pic of your butt on there?

In your dreams...actually some one tagged me in a pic from like 9 years ago in some tight jeans from behind. 

I know what you look like..  you're like a puffy Guillermo Del Torro. 

No need to see your butt.

I can't believe you actually spelled out Guillermo Del Toro. 

You're totally scum this game, aren't you?

I can't believe you actually spelled out Guillermo Del Toro. 

You're totally scum this game, aren't you?

I don't speak geek..  I didn't realize you freaks actually gave him a nickname..  is it GDT? 

how original...

I don't speak geek..  I didn't realize you freaks actually gave him a nickname..  is it GDT? 

how original...

Says Pete, the guy with the moniker PAC. Once can only guess what your middle and last names are... Pete Ass Clown?

Wait, not Mexicanny enough....

Pedro Assé Clownito?

how original...

Total scum. You are rusty.

Says Pete, the guy with the moniker PAC. Once can only guess what your middle and last names are... Pete Ass Clown?

Pedro Assé Clownito?

Total Ape. Asse' Clownito... I just don't have the words.

Pedro Assé Clownito?

wrong again, stupid.

Pac is short for Paco...  a long time ago a bunch of white friends and I went to Cancun..  since we were in Mexico a buddy decided I needed a Spanish nickname (he was a real thinker).  We were drunk a majority of the time and apparently Paco was too hard to pronounce so they shortened it to Pac.

No one has called me Pac IRL in over a decade but it's the name I chose when I started creating usernames for message boards.

That's your daily lesson in the history of Pete.  Stay tuned for tomorrows episode where I describe what the first time I banged multiple girls in one night was like.

Total scum. You are rusty.

Total Ape. Asse' Clownito... I just don't have the words.

I have perfected the art of beating my chest in intimidation, only to dribble out the most ridiculously child-minded insults possible. It's a schtick, the smart peeps here get it... like you... the rest think it's "how I am in real life". ;)

Archived