Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

This is the post that is making me vote 80.

I've been either out early or modding games lately and this is what 80 does as scum.  Waves his dick in your face.  He's become a confident little scum player, not sure why because he sucks but I've noticed he does little things like this early in the game when scum. 

You're actually right on this.  I've been scum with him a few times now, and he definitely is more cocky as scum, especially early game.  I still want to lynch Pac first, though.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This post bothers me.  Ape being almost nurturing and understanding.  Not gonna label it yet.  Could just be some sort of "post traumatic ban syndrome" and Ape has become interested in changing his ways. Sorta like "My Name is Earl."

I tossed a vote on Pac to see what happen and DPR and Leelou both gave me a little jiggle to my line.  Leelou giving a little jiggle is a nice visual, you guys are welcome.

unvote vote DPR

Dude, do I really need to translate that post for you?

Power roles are inactive on D1 more often than scum, let's not flush them all out because Pactard and Jetscode the phony intellectual want to. You moran.

I've been either out early or modding games lately and this is what 80 does as scum.  Waves his dick in your face.  He's become a confident little scum player, not sure why because he sucks but I've noticed he does little things like this early in the game when scum. 

Glad you're finally playing.  Unvote

Power roles are inactive on D1 more often than scum, let's not flush them all out because Pactard and Jetscode the phony intellectual want to. You moran.

Translation:

I HAVE THE POWER!

HM10BestInsideLeft.jpg

Your distancing is comical. You are trying too hard this game.

Translation:

I HAVE THE POWER!

HM10BestInsideLeft.jpg

Your distancing is comical. You are trying too hard this game.

What am I distancing from?

If you are going to accuse me of something generic that you can't back up, then you should have gone with "Ape is acting like super townie".

What am I distancing from?

If you are going to accuse me of something generic that you can't back up, then you should have gone with "Ape is acting like super townie".

Yeah, I was going to go with that, but then I matriculated and decided that you are pushing and denying. That would be different than what I do (push and fully admit it). Either way, it forces people to talk, which is all we got on D1 anyway.

Regardless, i just wanted you to know how I picture you whevener you post. Always. 

Yeah, I was going to go with that, but then I matriculated and decided that you are pushing and denying. That would be different than what I do (push and fully admit it). Either way, it forces people to talk, which is all we got on D1 anyway.

Regardless, i just wanted you to know how I picture you whevener you post. Always. 

Lots of words, and again introducing another accusation without any actual illustration of it happening.

You ever think I made a disgustingly pro-town post to see who would latch onto and try to spin it. 

Trap, bitches.

Honestly, I FOS'ed DPR earlier and since then he's gone out of his way to begin seeding accusatory observations towards me since. OMGUS-Lite. 

He's been nudging and pushing everything that comes up in some capacity or another. Only reinforces my comfort with FOSing him, tbh.

I would just like to point out that between Darthe unvoting and Crusher voting, there were like 12 hours where I had no votes. On D1. 

You've got better odds on picking where lightning will strike next than to ever see that again.

I'm just gonna to savor that for a moment.

Especially here.  The first Star Wars Game were you and Doggin ate it Day1 and Day2 is still one of the great moments in JN mafia history.  LOL

Meh, thats not a universal rule and there are certainly power roles that have its advantages of playing out in front.  You know that.  

This statement is true.  80 plays scum like his under wear is on fire. 

I was talking the emotion and sentiment of the post not the content.  I think maybe your paternal instincts are kicking in. Very cute. Hugs

Especially here.  The first Star Wars Game were you and Doggin ate it Day1 and Day2 is still one of the great moments in JN mafia history.  LOL

That was one of the only times where CTM and I cooperated to decimate those fools, then he and I fought for like 187 straight games. 

I was talking the emotion and sentiment of the post not the content.  I think maybe your paternal instincts are kicking in. Very cute. Hugs

Oh, gotcha LOL... yeah, big time. I want to cry right now in fact.

Lots of words, and again introducing another accusation without any actual illustration of it happening.

You ever think I made a disgustingly pro-town post to see who would latch onto and try to spin it. 

Trap, bitches.

Honestly, I FOS'ed DPR earlier and since then he's gone out of his way to begin seeding accusatory observations towards me since. OMGUS-Lite. 

He's been nudging and pushing everything that comes up in some capacity or another. Only reinforces my comfort with FOSing him, tbh.

I always point out little things that ping me on D1, no matter my alignment - it works both ways.

My vote is on JiF, not you. I just find some of the things your doing worthy of noting.

It's not always about you, Marcia.

You're persistant...I'll give you that much.

Drop_Soap.jpg

*persistent

Hang around Verbal long enough and you'll see the soap land in front of you too.

Stop flirting.

This makes me miss EY.

Took me a second to realize what you meant, and then I remembered his avatar.

I should not play 2 games at once...

80 does do this, he's been very brash lately as scum, especially in your game. 

unvote, vote 80

I should not play 2 games at once...

80 does do this, he's been very brash lately as scum, especially in your game. 

unvote, vote 80

Get that pig to L1 and I'll send him to the ionosphere... 

I always point out little things that ping me on D1, no matter my alignment - it works both ways.

My vote is on JiF, not you. I just find some of the things your doing worthy of noting.

It's not always about you, Marcia.

Bullsh*t. I find what you are doing to be pre-emptively layout out the foundation for an OMGUS counter-case vs. me, in case I switch my vote from Leelou to you.

You weren't paying a lick of attention to me until I FOS'ed you.

Archived