Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

Bullsh*t. I find what you are doing to be pre-emptively layout out the foundation for an OMGUS counter-case vs. me, in case I switch my vote from Leelou to you.

You weren't paying a lick of attention to me until I FOS'ed you.

Honestly, I figured that was why you FOS'd me. I had girlfriends in the 7th grade that needed less attention than you...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should not play 2 games at once...

80 does do this, he's been very brash lately as scum, especially in your game. 

unvote, vote 80

This is very true about 80. My challenge is I also remember the 80 that got himself lynch every day one for awhile. LOL Yet lately he has played scum like a guy that ****s after he hugs for sure.

JC, I was just making a sort of joke out of how many times Darthe has been lynched day one. 

or...nudging a train cause you know some people like to play the lulz...sorta like lynch Nolder Wednesday...funny once...then some use it as an excuse.

I always point out little things that ping me on D1, no matter my alignment - it works both ways.

My vote is on JiF, not you. I just find some of the things your doing worthy of noting.

It's not always about you, Marcia.

Careful not to step in the bullsh*t on your way past, folks.

This is the post that is making me vote 80.

I've been either out early or modding games lately and this is what 80 does as scum.  Waves his dick in your face.  He's become a confident little scum player, not sure why because he sucks but I've noticed he does little things like this early in the game when scum. 

Agree with this.

You're starting to smell like raccoon sh it.  Anything to add other than a couple random votes without a reason attached to them?

Skim much?  I presented my case on him.

Its been quoted by 4 different people.  

This pings.

Tier 1 - 80, Pac 

Tier 2 - DPR, Leelou

Tier 3 - GFY

Hmmph.  Game slowed down.  I'm guessing I just nailed the scum team above

- Batman

I'm too lazy to bother, but I'm thinking your early game reads are probably hovering around the same % chance 80 has of getting laid on the first date.

Care to explain?

Well....you see.......he thinks that might be the scum team.  So, as a result, he might be thinking we should lynch from that pool.

Now this is only a guess, mind you.  I can't be totally sure what he was thinking when he wrote that, but I'm going out on a limb to make that guess.

Well....you see.......he thinks that might be the scum team.  So, as a result, he might be thinking we should lynch from that pool.

Now this is only a guess, mind you.  I can't be totally sure what he was thinking when he wrote that, but I'm going out on a limb to make that guess.

Wow, you have some real insight! So that's why they say you're the smart one.

So tell me, who is Darthe voting for?

Archived