Lily (1): Dap

Leelou(1): Ape
Ape (1): Salami

JiF(1): DPR

DPR (1):  Darthe

Not voting (1): 80

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. 

Edited by Jetsfan80

Well....you see.......he thinks that might be the scum team.  So, as a result, he might be thinking we should lynch from that pool.

Now this is only a guess, mind you.  I can't be totally sure what he was thinking when he wrote that, but I'm going out on a limb to make that guess.

I find this to be arrogant. 

This is the post that is making me vote 80.

I've been either out early or modding games lately and this is what 80 does as scum.  Waves his dick in your face.  He's become a confident little scum player, not sure why because he sucks but I've noticed he does little things like this early in the game when scum. 

Hmm...

tumblr_m9359jBrbJ1rzhv5ho1_400.gif

h8u so much

Made out with that black chick.

lynch all liars?

:rl:

I think she's pretty damn hot. 

QFT

Through reading all that a few stick out -- namely the Ape (very pro-town), 80 (very 80), and JiF.  

I will give JiF this.  80 attracts attention as scum regularly for saying things like that bussing comment.  Of course, to be fair, 80 also says stuff like that every other game.  So meh.

unvote vote Leelou

Hasn't she played more than one game at once before?  The "man these two games are killing me" followed by jumping on the 80 train doesn't strike me well at all.

Hmm...

h8u so much

QFT

Through reading all that a few stick out -- namely the Ape (very pro-town), 80 (very 80), and JiF.  

I will give JiF this.  80 attracts attention as scum regularly for saying things like that bussing comment.  Of course, to be fair, 80 also says stuff like that every other game.  So meh.

unvote vote Leelou

Hasn't she played more than one game at once before?  The "man these two games are killing me" followed by jumping on the 80 train doesn't strike me well at all.

Dont like this subtle defense of 80.  

Hmm...

h8u so much

QFT

unvote vote Leelou

The other game a few of us are playing is Darthe's game, I'm just alive in one of the 3 threads now, but it's a 3 thread game. 

Unofficial VOTE COUNT:

Dap(3): Pac, JC, Crusher

Pac (2): Verb, Leelou

80(2): JiF, Leelou

Darthe (1): Ishy

Salami (1): Lily

Crush (1): AVM

Leelou(1): Ape

Ape (1): Salami

JiF(1): DPR

Not voting (1): 80

You have me voting twice. 

VOTE COUNT:

Ape (2): Salami, 80
Pac (1): Verb

Dap(2): Pac, JC

Leelou(2): Ape, AVM

80(3): JiF, Leelou, Ishy

DPR(2): Crush, Darthe

Not voting: DPR

Unofficial VOTE COUNT:

Dap(3): Pac, JC, Crusher

80 (3): JiF, Leelou, Ishy

Leelou(2): Ape, AVM

Ape (2): Salami, 80

Pac (1): Verb

Crush (1): AVM

Not voting (1): DPR

Pretty sure Im voting the pirate not the invisible guy. Dick.

Cause maffia is a social game?

It looked like it was cos he was getting heat and wanted to divert attention

I've checked a couple times to see if there was anything to defend and there really isn't..  just more of the lets lynch Pac just because sentiment.

In the meantime Dap has 1 post.  I suspect we'll pick up tomorrow but for now,

Unvote

Vote Dap

why are you hiding?

Not hiding. I had work and then alcohol to drink. Didnt have net

Then last night I went to watch a movie. Ended up meeting a bunch of new exchange students at the uni and drinking with them all night

As much as I enjoy your company and mafia (who am I kidding its the mafia I'm here for) a bottle of whiskey trumps you all

Anyway

I'll bite...any reason?

It was a while back but I seem to recall it was the way she handled a vote. She pushed something and voted another

Similar to what leelou is doing now

I'm voting Pac for OMGUS reasons only. I can't decide if salami was just pushing buttons over the weekend for reactions or if he's scummy.

See now here's the thing. If you are voting PAC for OMGUS only then why would you still have him lined up as your day one and Csarmi as day 2

Your play doesn't match the fact you are claiming purely O!GUS reasons and it took others to point out the OMGUS before you acknowledged it

Not liking leelou at all (from a play stand point. As a person she is lovely)

unvote vote leelou

Oh and something I forgot to quote. Was it Ishy, I think it was Ishy, who voted Darthe/DPR for "competing trains FTW".

Well that vote pushed Darthe/DPR into competition but it also pushed leelou out of it a bit. They could of voted leelou and had her Competing with the second biggest train.

I dunno

Culd be something in there to go back and look at in the future