Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looked like it was cos he was getting heat and wanted to divert attention

Not hiding. I had work and then alcohol to drink. Didnt have net

Then last night I went to watch a movie. Ended up meeting a bunch of new exchange students at the uni and drinking with them all night

As much as I enjoy your company and mafia (who am I kidding its the mafia I'm here for) a bottle of whiskey trumps you all

Anyway

It was a while back but I seem to recall it was the way she handled a vote. She pushed something and voted another

Similar to what leelou is doing now

See now here's the thing. If you are voting PAC for OMGUS only then why would you still have him lined up as your day one and Csarmi as day 2

Your play doesn't match the fact you are claiming purely O!GUS reasons and it took others to point out the OMGUS before you acknowledged it

Not liking leelou at all (from a play stand point. As a person she is lovely)

unvote vote leelou

Oh and something I forgot to quote. Was it Ishy, I think it was Ishy, who voted Darthe/DPR for "competing trains FTW".

Well that vote pushed Darthe/DPR into competition but it also pushed leelou out of it a bit. They could of voted leelou and had her Competing with the second biggest train.

I dunno

Culd be something in there to go back and look at in the future

Nice post and good observations. DPR, Leelou, 80 would be my trifecta if I be a betting man.

I feel like y'all are being a bit hasty in your deductions. Honestly, break up the routine, go against the norm and try to picture just once that I'm Town.

See? That wasn't so hard, now was it?

oie_6232542LEUItoYD.gif

I feel like y'all are being a bit hasty in your deductions. Honestly, break up the routine, go against the norm and try to picture just once that I'm Town.

Is was like imagining killing kittens. Or 80 finally losing his virginity. Totally evil, wrong concept.

Just played the worst basketball game of my life.  I was seriously like 5-18.  Couldnt make sh*t.  Missed everything, a lay ups, a couple easy runners, a couple mid ranges, I hit 1 3 ball.  Holy sh*t.  It was a nightmare.  Felt like Space Jam or something was happening.

We played a good team and got destroyed because I'm our main option.

Feel horrible.

Want to cry.

Hold me muffin top.

It looked like it was cos he was getting heat and wanted to divert attention

Not hiding. I had work and then alcohol to drink. Didnt have net

Then last night I went to watch a movie. Ended up meeting a bunch of new exchange students at the uni and drinking with them all night

As much as I enjoy your company and mafia (who am I kidding its the mafia I'm here for) a bottle of whiskey trumps you all

Anyway

It was a while back but I seem to recall it was the way she handled a vote. She pushed something and voted another

Similar to what leelou is doing now

See now here's the thing. If you are voting PAC for OMGUS only then why would you still have him lined up as your day one and Csarmi as day 2

Your play doesn't match the fact you are claiming purely O!GUS reasons and it took others to point out the OMGUS before you acknowledged it

unvote vote leelou

Oh and something I forgot to quote. Was it Ishy, I think it was Ishy, who voted Darthe/DPR for "competing trains FTW".

Well that vote pushed Darthe/DPR into competition but it also pushed leelou out of it a bit. They could of voted leelou and had her Competing with the second biggest train.

I dunno

Culd be something in there to go back and look at in the future

I acknowledged it was OMGUS right away with Pac. 

It's been awhile since I've voted Pac on D1.

unvote, vote Pac

haha..  I respect your restraint with the OMGUS vote.  2 days... impressive.

Thank you, thank you.  :)

I don't see where I tried to push it off as anything other than OMGUS. The salami comment was after he was just acting weird. 

I want to lynch Pac today, then salami is good bet for scum on D2. 

Let's lynch Pac. 

I'm voting Pac for OMGUS reasons only. I can't decide if salami was just pushing buttons over the weekend for reactions or if he's scummy. 

I'm currently voting someone I find slightly scummy - 80. 

If you have to qualify statements like this, you aren't playing mafia correctly.

oie_6232542LEUItoYD.gif

You are ******* pathetic with the 'poor me, poor me everyone thinks I'm scum' bit. 

I just spent the last 6 hours moving in a SUV-load of sh*t, then going to the store and buying 4 area rugs, while barking at the pregnant wife every time she tried to help. All she's supposed to do is keep me stocked on H2O and beers... no lifting, she's stubborn though, feels bad I'm doing everything.

Oh yeah, we closed on the house wwhile I was banned, and I've been moving us in one SUV-load at a time while we try to negotiate our lease break.

As for the game, I read the last few pages... I remain most confident in the Leelou case, she was voting Pac for "omgus", and promising a "good lynch" on Csally, thus lining him up for D2... but she was happy to nudge 80 by vouching for the meta on him at the same time, and when 80's train took off she moved over to him. To me, that felt like she was setting up a false if/then scenario with Pac getting us Csally, when I called her out on it she went from echoing the 80 meta to distance, to a bus on him as he's gotten more heat.

I'm happy to lynch either 80 or Leelou. I also think what she was setting up on Pac, was to initially distance from Csally, then ultimately save him after we lynch Pac. Assuming Pac is town. 

The 4th turd on my list is DPR, he's over-selling being everyone's favorite D1 lynch candidate... Darthe, C-tarded, 80, is Nolder in this game? Anyway, all these bitches are more likely to get D1 lynch over DeRP.

Leelou, 80, Csally and DPR

VOTE COUNT:

Ape (2): Salami, 80
Pac (1): Verb
Salami (1): Lily

Dap(2): Pac, JC

Leelou(3): Ape, AVM, Dap

80(3): JiF, Leelou, Ishy

DPR(2): Crush, Darthe

Not voting: DPR

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. 

If you have to qualify statements like this, you aren't playing mafia correctly.

I did that for you guys. I know you are protective of your woman and I'm new, so I added it. I wouldn't add that normally

Incidentally I keep seeing "ape" and thinking 'I haven't seem him around'

Then I remember different site, different name, and feel retarded

Just played the worst basketball game of my life.  I was seriously like 5-18.  Couldnt make sh*t.  Missed everything, a lay ups, a couple easy runners, a couple mid ranges, I hit 1 3 ball.  Holy sh*t.  It was a nightmare.  Felt like Space Jam or something was happening.

We played a good team and got destroyed because I'm our main option.

Feel horrible.

Want to cry.

Hold me muffin top.

CTM's fault. Ruins everything. Your still my Larry Bird. But hotter. Like a fried chicken hot.... mmmmmm chicken.

I just spent the last 6 hours moving in a SUV-load of sh*t, then going to the store and buying 4 area rugs, while barking at the pregnant wife every time she tried to help. All she's supposed to do is keep me stocked on H2O and beers... no lifting, she's stubborn though, feels bad I'm doing everything.

Oh yeah, we closed on the house wwhile I was banned, and I've been moving us in one SUV-load at a time while we try to negotiate our lease break.

As for the game, I read the last few pages... I remain most confident in the Leelou case, she was voting Pac for "omgus", and promising a "good lynch" on Csally, thus lining him up for D2... but she was happy to nudge 80 by vouching for the meta on him at the same time, and when 80's train took off she moved over to him. To me, that felt like she was setting up a false if/then scenario with Pac getting us Csally, when I called her out on it she went from echoing the 80 meta to distance, to a bus on him as he's gotten more heat.

I'm happy to lynch either 80 or Leelou. I also think what she was setting up on Pac, was to initially distance from Csally, then ultimately save him after we lynch Pac. Assuming Pac is town. 

The 4th turd on my list is DPR, he's over-selling being everyone's favorite D1 lynch candidate... Darthe, C-tarded, 80, is Nolder in this game? Anyway, all these bitches are more likely to get D1 lynch over DeRP.

Leelou, 80, Csally and DPR

It's D1. I have no heat. Can't a guy just enjoy some peace and quiet and post a few gifs? Overselling is an interesting term though. 

Wait, this just fell out of your wallet...

marcia.jpg

It's D1. I have no heat. Can't a guy just enjoy some peace and quiet and post a few gifs? Overselling is an interesting term though. 

Wait, this just fell out of your wallet...

marcia.jpg

Your schtick is weak.

Mine is strong.

I will face punch the living sh*t out of you.

80 or Leelou.

Not sure what we're waiting for here. 

Agreed.

Good point. 

Vote 80 : Run him up, get a reveal and calibrate the scum meter. Let's get it on. 

DPR tie breaker, eh? Okay, I'm down... Unvote, Vote 80

... if I don't like where this goes, I won't stop until I'm wearing Leelou's skin on a date with JIF, and I'm licking the bourbon marinated stupid off DPR's bones

Agreed.

DPR tie breaker, eh? Okay, I'm down... Unvote, Vote 80

... if I don't like where this goes, I won't stop until I'm wearing Leelou's skin on a date with JIF, and I'm licking the bourbon marinated stupid off DPR's bones

I dont put out on the first date.  You're going to have to work for it.  Wine and dine me.  I like seafood. 

Archived