Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

I won't stop until I'm wearing Leelou's skin on a date with JIF, and I'm licking the bourbon marinated stupid off DPR's bones

This is a great visual. You should be a writer.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, nothing special here.  I'm Walt, a city worker (roleless townie). 

Nice idea on the "I play ballsy only as scum" meta though.  Was getting worried my shtick was getting too predictable.

This makes it nice and easy...

I checked the wiki and did not see a Walt. If there are any players in this game who do not have a named role, then I'd say we've caught ourselves a scum, based on:

1. This game is based on a movie with 95% villains as characters, so there's a good chance the mods would have just named players as VT.

2. Based on that, the mafia would not want to fake claim a known Town name (John McClane, Mrs. McClane, Argyle (limo driver), Cop, etc. It would be much easier to come up with a no name - like Walt.

3. The added pro-Town sentiment (protect the power roles!) in the following post leads one to think that he was thinking about positioning - contrary to the nonchalance he posted with in the above quoted.

My vote stays.

I checked the wiki and did not see a Walt. If there are any players in this game who do not have a named role, then I'd say we've caught ourselves a scum, based on:

1. This game is based on a movie with 95% villains as characters, so there's a good chance the mods would have just named players as VT.

2. Based on that, the mafia would not want to fake claim a known Town name (John McClane, Mrs. McClane, Argyle (limo driver), Cop, etc. It would be much easier to come up with a no name - like Walt.

3. The added pro-Town sentiment (protect the power roles!) in the following post leads one to think that he was thinking about positioning - contrary to the nonchalance he posted with in the above quoted.

My vote stays.

This guy is town.  He's wrong, but town. 

My vote stays.

Googled "die hard walt" ... Walter Cobb, not Walt, is the inspector from the 3rd movie (with Sam Jackson).

My vote stays too.

This is a great visual. You should be a writer.

Thanks, you can write the forward of my first novel. 

I'm titling it "******* Pirates, and the People that FAcepunch the Living sh*t Out of Them"

VOTE COUNT:

Ape (2): Salami, 80
Pac (1): Verb
Salami (1): Lily

Dap(2): Pac, JC

Leelou(2): AVM, Dap

80(5): JiF, Leelou, Ishy, DPR, Ape

DPR(2): Crush, Darthe

Not voting: no one

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. 

been busy today..  some mother---er, sob has been making fradulent charges on my acct and I've been on with the bank reporting it.

I skimmed and see 80's crappy claim...  Get him to L1 and I'll hammer that moron.

If he's scum he is one stupid a-hole to have included a name -- especially when it says no name reveals in the opening post lol.

If a deadline gets set feel free to make me the sacrificial lynch or whatever to avoid killing a power role though.

My vote stays.

My vote stays too.  Feel pretty strong your scum.

Nope. You are town.  Dumb, but town.

He's dumb either way by adding "Walt" to his reveal...

- If he's town then he should have known adding a name was against the rules and pointless anyway since "Walt" would be hard to confirm.

- If he's scum he tried too hard by adding a name that he should have realized would get sh-t all over.

I'm still down to lynch Leelou but her and 80 are equal now..

2nd tier has JiF and now Verb on it.

He's dumb either way by adding "Walt" to his reveal...

- If he's town then he should have known adding a name was against the rules and pointless anyway since "Walt" would be hard to confirm.

- If he's scum he tried too hard by adding a name that he should have realized would get sh-t all over.

I'm still down to lynch Leelou but her and 80 are equal now..

2nd tier has JiF and now Verb on it.

JiF and Verb seem to be cruising a little. But too early to really label it as scum behavior or just getting a slow start.  Leelou is a good lynch. I actually feel better about 80.  DPR is my best for scum. 

been busy today..  some mother---er, sob has been making fradulent charges on my acct and I've been on with the bank reporting it.

I skimmed and see 80's crappy claim...  Get him to L1 and I'll hammer that moron.

If he's scum he is one stupid a-hole to have included a name -- especially when it says no name reveals in the opening post lol.

My CC company just called me this morning...some clown just used mine...have zero gas in truck and now no credit card...

Oh wait, maybe he means the dope who was in the manhole that turned off the grid - he was in the first movie.

http://diehard.wikia.com/wiki/Walt

LOL I think that was Rick Ducomen the b list comic at the time.. 

80 is claiming someone who was in the movie for about 3 seconds...  Is it possible... maybe, not sure how deep Hallia would look for names..  is it likely?  Not really.

^^ Salami is up there too..

Since the beginning of the game where he wanted to be everyones buddy he has now backed off and toned down his approach.

That I did notice.  He was doing the Mr Congeniality thing and then drifted off.  Noted.,

My CC company just called me this morning...some clown just used mine...have zero gas in truck and now no credit card...

$50 dollar bill on page 50 of the auto owners manual in the glove box. Just in case you need gas. Or in my case a need to run to the border. 

VOTE COUNT:

Ape (2): Salami, 80
Pac (1): Verb
Salami (1): Lily

Leelou(2): AVM, Dap

80(6): JiF, Leelou, Ishy, DPR, Ape, JC

DPR(2): Crush, Darthe

Not voting: Pac

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. 

They started hitting yesterday and the guy/kid spent $400 on CPR online courses amongst other whacky things..  the last one that went through today had a phone number so I called it..  You believe this m'fer ordered a pocket pus*y and it's being delivered to my house!!

I asked the lady who you are and she told me Adam and Eve adult whatever..  I kept asking for what was ordered and all she would say was it was a "male device" that cost $90..  I asked her if you can insert something into it and she said yes!!  Said it was en route to my house as we speak. 

I laughed with her but it's not that funny...  I had to cancel the bank card and now wait a week for another..  they refunded most of the charges sans the pocket pus*y which will probably be done tomorrow.

I might let the LF open the package when it gets there and act shocked when she does hahaha... as if she wasn't supposed to see it.

Hey guys, sorry about the almost complete absence. This nightmare of project I'm on will end tonight (either way) and I'll do a read-up once I had a sleep. 

Been following the topic - just barely.

I'll unvote for now.

Unvote, Vote 80.

See no reason not to.

What's your take on Leelou?

I don't like this back-to-back posts... hop on 80, then stoke the fire under Leelou.

Ping, you pseudo-intellectual bitch.

LOL I think that was Rick Ducomen the b list comic at the time.. 

80 is claiming someone who was in the movie for about 3 seconds...  Is it possible... maybe, not sure how deep Hallia would look for names..  is it likely?  Not really.

This is why I haven't unvoted, this "Walt" guy is so far on the fringe, it'd have to be a 40 person game for him to actually have been used in the setup.

Archived