Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 'only one' Crusher?

I've been humping DPRs leg all game. I feel like he's scum in the middle everything just nudging all of it along, with a "who me?" schtick to wank in our faces.

I was referring to voting for him.  It was myself and Darthe and not even sure Darthe counts.  LOL

What's your take on Leelou?

Nice girl, good sense of humor, smart, and superb cleavage.  Anything else?

There's a couple of things that made me second guess my case on 80.  1 being that my meta on him didnt completely line up perfectly, 80 likes to come out and vote his team right out the gates.  When I went back to look at his voting history, I was his first vote.  So it kind of took away a little from my case, but, I really wanted to see where it went and I must say the fluidness of his train was very telling.

JC and Lily's votes are quite scummy if you ask me.

That said, Leelou was quick to follow and the nudging/slash tying of players together is always one of my favorite tells to chase down.  Ape is notorious for this but he does it on both sides of the coin.  Havent seen Leelou ever do it that I can remember so I think its worth the pursuit.  

The fact "Walt" adds up a city worker, makes me feel a little bit better about 80...for now.  Besides, its Day 1, no deadline and I dont see how his lynch is informative at all.  Unless he's scum and I'm letting him squirm away...which I doubt.

Vote Leelou

It seems like the logical person pursue next. 

Leelou, DPR, Lily and to a lesser extent JC.

The first thing should have been that your early cases are usually awful.  Endgame, once its too late - that's when you shine!

It's okay, I might have been lying about what I said just there anyhow. :tongue:

You know what they say...

It's amazing to me that 80 votes Lily, and people don't jump right back on his train. Isn't Town 80 a bit of a self-preservationist, and would vote Leelou? Or am I just having a flashback?

Walt FTMFW. Right on.

It's amazing to me that 80 votes Lily, and people don't jump right back on his train. Isn't Town 80 a bit of a self-preservationist, and would vote Leelou? Or am I just having a flashback?

Walt FTMFW. Right on.

I think Lily's play has been scummier and want competing trains.

Perfectly normal for Lily. She could be anything.

Don't like JiF's post at all. Batman doesn't walk sh*t back.

Crush slid easily onto the Leelou train.

Darthe is going to get sued by Pac for copyright infringement. 

All-in-all, just another day at JN.

Thats not true at all.  I'm notorious for accepting day 1 reveals.  It helps me see the game and narrow the field. 

Walt FTMFW. Right on.

Town 80 plays like he's retarded.

I see no problem thus far.

The 'only one' Crusher?

I've been humping DPRs leg all game. I feel like he's scum in the middle everything just nudging all of it along, with a "who me?" schtick to wank in our faces.

He's been in my top 3 all game as well.

But he's very entertaining right now and I like Leelou better for scum, at this moment. 

lol @ Darthe's slow brain..

gives me a pretty strong town read on him..  I don't think after his last few catastrophic games that he'd be making stupid mistakes as scum.

He did the exact same idiotic, blow up his own team, sh*t in 3 straight games... teh **** you talkin' bout?

Me thinks you are buddying up to him.

Archived