Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

"it was December 24th on Hollis Ave. in the dark... "

Unvote

Vote Jetscode

JC pinged me. Could go DPR for playing traffic conductor for what appears to have been town-vs.-town trains, or Csalami for his buddying + disappearing act.

Same list as earlier, minus the 2 claims for now.

He did the exact same idiotic, blow up his own team, sh*t in 3 straight games... teh **** you talkin' bout?

Me thinks you are buddying up to him.

saying I have a town read on someone is not "buddying up to them".  It's a fluid situation you miserable prick.

for example..  I felt fine about you until this post..  now I'm starting to wonder. 

You do know if you're scum that I will catch and kill you soon, right?

"it was December 24th on Hollis Ave. in the dark... "

Unvote

Vote Jetscode

JC pinged me. Could go DPR for playing traffic conductor for what appears to have been town-vs.-town trains, or Csalami for his buddying + disappearing act.

Same list as earlier, minus the 2 claims for now.

what's this sh-t?  you were all over 80 and now are going to someone with no votes or suspicion?  you're starting to worry me.

saying I have a town read on someone is not "buddying up to them".  It's a fluid situation you miserable prick.

for example..  I felt fine about you until this post..  now I'm starting to wonder. 

You do know if you're scum that I will catch and kill you soon, right?

Wow, that tire kick paid off... Your over-defensiveness + OMGUS + re-directing threat is noted... you floppy-wristed dishwasher.

what's this sh-t?  you were all over 80 and now are going to someone with no votes or suspicion?  you're starting to worry me.

I wasn't "all over 80", I was actually hesitant to vote him with all the cheerleading about his scum meta, it felt contrived. I said this in the thread already.

I also FOS'ed Jetscode, and pointed out exactly where and when he pinged me, and moved into my top 3 alongside 80 and Leelou. I said this in the thread already.

I moved my vote off of 80, because there's scumhunting to be done, and leaving my vote on him is useless when nobody else is voting there. My feelings about him and my willingness to go back to him are documented, in the thread already.

Perhaps you should read you garbage faced pile of diarrhea.

If you need a sacrificial lamb, I don't think you guys have lynched me D1 before. 

I see no reason for that until we're up against a deadline, which is why DPR is pinging hard here. 

Leelou's claim is solid. No one is going to fake claim that, especially on D1.

80's claim is shady as hell. It's one step away from "man in brown suit who hails cab in the background".

Forgot to address 80's deadline comment - and my response is, who cares? Do you need a deadline to not want to go through three more days of blind speculation? 

GET IT ON people. Nothin' personal 80, but you're the best thing for a nexus we've got - almost every player has commented on how they think you'll swing. THAT GIVES US TEH INFO. 

I'd go with Csmarmy to - I wasn't kidding about the Scum of The Earth thing. 

But, it won't pay to run up too many people, so, better to just lynch 80. *snickers*

Plus, I think vh1 is doing a tribute to Salt n Pepa, so he's got to get ready for a threesome. 

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Pac(1): Verb

Leelou(5):  AVM, Dap,  JiF, Crusher,  Darthe

80(2):  JC, DPR

DPR(3): Leelou, Ishy, 80

JC(1): Ape

Not Voting:  Pac, Salami, Lily

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.  Deadline has been set to 7pm PST on 7/26.

Forgot to address 80's deadline comment - and my response is, who cares? Do you need a deadline to not want to go through three more days of blind speculation? 

GET IT ON people. Nothin' personal 80, but you're the best thing for a nexus we've got - almost every player has commented on how they think you'll swing. THAT GIVES US TEH INFO. 

Many have commented on you as well.  Want to offer yourself up?

• Upvote 1

Many have commented on you as well.  Want to offer yourself up?

Yer just jealous.

I put myself into positions that warrant comments. I like to see what people have to say. I always do this. Mostly because I'm bored.

Maybe we should just get mathematical on this mutha****a: Everybody post a payer list and write in who you think is Town / Scum / Neutral. The person with the most scum votes gets run up. Maybe AVM will even show up, who knows?