Pac(1): Verb

Leelou(2):  AVM, Dap

80(1):  JC

DPR(2): 80,  JiF

JC(1): Ape

Crusher(1): DPR

Lily(1): Darthe

Not Voting:  Pac, Salami, Lily, Leelou, Ishy, Crusher

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.  Deadline has been set to 7pm PST on 7/26.

VOTE COUNT:

Ape (2): Salami, 80

Pac (1): Verb

Salami (1): Lily

Lily (1): Dap

Dap(2): Pac, JC

Leelou(2): Ape, AVM

80(3): JiF, Leelou, Ishy

DPR(2): Crush, Darthe

Not voting: DPR

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. 

LOL.  

Thats a terrible claim..  You just saw 2 players get run up, reveal roleless and everyone changed directions.  You could have totally claimed multiple different roles and probably come away clean.  A McClane claim is too, well, McClane to be true.

Dont buy it and the real McClane shouldnt counter.  This will become obvious soon.

Unvote

Vote Lily 

This is utter stupidity.

Lily plays like this in every game, ever. Voting her now is like flipping a coin, which could have been done two days ago.

In the meantime, AVM was reading the thread earlier but did not comment. Crusher is cold busted trying to push me for low-hanging fruit, which he doesn't normally do on D1, and 80 is still hanging around out there as "Walt". 

And then JiF comes along with "the real McClane shouldn't counter"? No sh*t?

This is utter stupidity.

Lily plays like this in every game, ever. Voting her now is like flipping a coin, which could have been done two days ago.

In the meantime, AVM was reading the thread earlier but did not comment. Crusher is cold busted trying to push me for low-hanging fruit, which he doesn't normally do on D1, and 80 is still hanging around out there as "Walt". 

And then JiF comes along with "the real McClane shouldn't counter"? No sh*t?

You are so cute when you flounder. I want to bread you, squeeze lemon on you and cook you golden brown.  

You are so cute when you flounder. I want to bread you, squeeze lemon on you and cook you golden brown.  

Yeah, this is pretty much how I'm picturing your scum QT:

another-fail.gif

He hit the ground running - seems feigned. And we're talking about Pac. I don't really need a reason.

Problem we have is we already have three reveals.  We need to lynch someone that already revealed.  Even though DPR's reveal smells like the crack of my ass it will get him thru the day.  Leelou or 80 has to die.  

@DPR: you signed up for another game on DM? What happened to that break? LOL

The "break" was for modding a game, not for playing, hence my being here. Which has already been explained because Darther tried the same angle.

You're playing like Darther... 

Think about that.

The Scooby alt game is on for a 7/29 start. I'm still taking sign-ups if anyone else here would like to join us. 

As far as the game I signed up for, if you like, you could chase me around like the rest of my groupies and offer to "mentor". That'd be a hoot.  

Archived