Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

Problem we have is we already have three reveals.  We need to lynch someone that already revealed.  Even though DPR's reveal smells like the crack of my ass it will get him thru the day.  Leelou or 80 has to die.  

This is scummier than my grandmother's dentures after Brunswick Stew night. OMG.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point. 

Vote 80 : Run him up, get a reveal and calibrate the scum meter. Let's get it on. 

This makes it nice and easy...

I checked the wiki and did not see a Walt. If there are any players in this game who do not have a named role, then I'd say we've caught ourselves a scum, based on:

1. This game is based on a movie with 95% villains as characters, so there's a good chance the mods would have just named players as VT.

2. Based on that, the mafia would not want to fake claim a known Town name (John McClane, Mrs. McClane, Argyle (limo driver), Cop, etc. It would be much easier to come up with a no name - like Walt.

3. The added pro-Town sentiment (protect the power roles!) in the following post leads one to think that he was thinking about positioning - contrary to the nonchalance he posted with in the above quoted.

My vote stays.

I'd go with Csmarmy to - I wasn't kidding about the Scum of The Earth thing. 

But, it won't pay to run up too many people, so, better to just lynch 80. *snickers*

Plus, I think vh1 is doing a tribute to Salt n Pepa, so he's got to get ready for a threesome. 

John McClane

I love how DPR stated that scum would not claim John McClane.  Then he claims it.  LOL  Breadcrumb much?  I also like how he says it will not pay to run up to many people but calls me scum for saying the same thing.  His claim is horse sh*t.  

I love how DPR stated that scum would not claim John McClane. Then he claims it. LOL Breadcrumb much? I also like how he says it will not pay to run up to many people but calls me scum for saying the same thing. His claim is horse sh*t.

You don't think there would have been a CC by now? McClane has to be in the game.

Because I miss Hess? 

No. I just think we gotta kill someone who already revealed.  80's claim rings a little truer to me than yours.  I would slaughter DPR if we could get the votes on him.  Silly and scummy to keep running everyone up.  DPR's reveal is possibly the worse ever.  LOL

You don't think there would have been a CC by now? McClane has to be in the game.

If McClane is a power roie then absolutely not. I think we agree he probably is.  It's only day one and we have three reveals already.  We need to kill someone that already revealed.  DPR is lying. 

No. I just think we gotta kill someone who already revealed. 80's claim rings a little truer to me than yours. I would slaughter DPR if we could get the votes on him. Silly and scummy to keep running everyone up. DPR's reveal is possibly the worse ever. LOL

"Walt" rings truer than Argyle? Seriously?

I love how DPR stated that scum would not claim John McClane.  Then he claims it.  LOL  Breadcrumb much?  I also like how he says it will not pay to run up to many people but calls me scum for saying the same thing.  His claim is horse sh*t.  

Agreed.  He's disgusting but its too ballsy to lynch him right now, assuming McClane has some type of power role. 

I'm thinking he's some type of vig.  He's 100% town aligned right?  I mean, technically I could see a mechanic where he has his own win condition.  He was always kind of working against yet with the cops in the movies.  

I'm thinking he's some type of vig.  He's 100% town aligned right?  I mean, technically I could see a mechanic where he has his own win condition.  He was always kind of working against yet with the cops in the movies.  

A town aligned power role.  Not sure about solo win.  Could be.  

Keep readin'

No. I just think we gotta kill someone who already revealed.  80's claim rings a little truer to me than yours.  I would slaughter DPR if we could get the votes on him.  Silly and scummy to keep running everyone up.  DPR's reveal is possibly the worse ever.  LOL

Oh, it gets better...

If McClane is a power roie then absolutely not. I think we agree he probably is.  It's only day one and we have three reveals already.  We need to kill someone that already revealed.  DPR is lying. 

Riiigghht.

You can translate all of that into: "Doc, please don't protect DPR tonight. 'Cause that would make us waste a shot. Love, teh Mafia."

Uh what?

80 claimed "Walt the generic City Worker"

Leroy claimed Argyle

Which sounds truer or more likely to actually be in the game? Seems obvious to me. And no, I don't trust DPR at all. But Mafia 101 says don't lynch a claimed PR on Day one with no CC. So I don't see any other option than 80 unless we want to run someone else up to a reveal (which I don't) or blind speed lynch someone (which I'm always down for).

The "break" was for modding a game, not for playing, hence my being here. Which has already been explained because Darther tried the same angle.

You're playing like Darther...

Think about that.

The Scooby alt game is on for a 7/29 start. I'm still taking sign-ups if anyone else here would like to join us.

As far as the game I signed up for, if you like, you could chase me around like the rest of my groupies and offer to "mentor". That'd be a hoot.

**** no - I'm not one of your adoring fans.

Btw, think I could get an autograph?

*blushes*

Keep readin'

Oh, it gets better...

Riiigghht.

You can translate all of that into: "Doc, please don't protect DPR tonight. 'Cause that would make us waste a shot. Love, teh Mafia."

Translate?  Dude your a gifted horror writer and I'm the guy that pays people to write for me.  We don;t even speak the same language.  LOL

Please, the last time Town Crusher put this much work into a D1 lynch, it was because Ms. Crusher had him on a salad diet. 

And I don't see no lettuce, if you know what I mean. *WINK*

**** no - I'm not one of your adoring fans.

Btw, think I could get an autograph?

*blushes*

As it happens, I'm having a %75 off clearance event as we speak. STEP RIGHT IN.

80 claimed "Walt the generic City Worker"

Leroy claimed Argyle

Which sounds truer or more likely to actually be in the game? Seems obvious to me. And no, I don't trust DPR at all. But Mafia 101 says don't lynch a claimed PR on Day one with no CC. So I don't see any other option than 80 unless we want to run someone else up to a reveal (which I don't) or blind speed lynch someone (which I'm always down for).

Good point.  I get it now.  Leelou's reveal makes more sense because it's a role that is in the game and may have a counter.  I sorta identified with 80's reveal at first because I never heard of my character either.  But I see what your saying man.

unvote vote 80

Translate?  Dude your a gifted horror writer and I'm the guy that pays people to write for me.  We don;t even speak the same language.  LOL

But we love bacon.

And beer.

And we are bourbon brothers, sworn by the code of Makers Mark.

Do not seek to deceive me any further, brother. I know ye when thou art false. The nectar never lies.

Please, the last time Town Crusher put this much work into a D1 lynch, it was because Ms. Crusher had him on a salad diet. 

And I don't see no lettuce, if you know what I mean. *WINK*

Dude I cower like you (or me) at an AA meeting when Im scum.  Nobody fooled.  

Dude I cower like you (or me) at an AA meeting when Im scum.  Nobody fooled.  

Uh, you know tat you only have to go to those stupid meetings if you deny it, right?

Celebrate your freedom, my friend, like it was muthafukin Christmas time!

drunk-santa-fail_zps338f5e09.gif

But we love bacon.

And beer.

And we are bourbon brothers, sworn by the code of Makers Mark.

Do not seek to deceive me any further, brother. I know ye when thou art false. The nectar never lies.

Yeah but the bacon actually loves me back. Thinks as you as more of a friend.  She told me.

I actually only like beer.  Beer is for fishing, tailgating and the beach  other than that I really don;t drink it much.

Bourbon brothers?  Yes. I would drink Makers Mark out of the crack of your ass. That is fact.

Do not lie to me anymore, bro. I got your number.  Makers Mark exposes everything. Mostly my penis. 

Archived