Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW - pac is scum too. Book it. That whole "stop trying to bus me" thingy 80 did is 100% how he reacts to his scummates.

- Batman

Sorry, I already called him out in perhaps his 2nd post of the game. Spent 3-4 posts showing you how he's scum. Right when the game started.

You can ride my coattails on this if you want, I suppose.

Mother****er!!! I let the bastard slip away with a roleless townie reveal.

That was all my case, so **** you Ape and Leelou, saying I wasnt putting in any work.

I said I had to check, because I couldn't remember if you we're first on 80's meta or just a tag along.

Props to you, you happy?

I agree with you on PAC btw, i already cased him and Jetscode.

I'm on phone all day today, waiting for fios installation at house.

Mother****er!!! I let the bastard slip away with a roleless townie reveal.

That was all my case, so **** you Ape and Leelou, saying I wasnt putting in any work.

I said I had to check, because I couldn't remember if you we're first on 80's meta or just a tag along.

Props to you, you happy?

No it doesn't fag face

You dont come from where I come from.  So how would you know? 

Sorry, I already called him out in perhaps his 2nd post of the game. Spent 3-4 posts showing you how he's scum. Right when the game started.

You've literally provided nothing this game.  NOTHING

I actually think you're serious so lets hear this case of yours..  Everyone else seems to want to vote me for being me - which is fine - but you act as if you have a legitimate reason.  Hit me with this revelation of yours...  You incredible dope.

Have you been blowing me all game to provide safe cover?  You're typically a pretty bad scum player so perhaps you've adopted a new technique.

Props to you, you happy?

I dont need props.  I know my greatness.  I'm pissed at myself for not being convicted and letting his weasel his way out of it with the roleless reveal. 

You dont come from where I come from.  So how would you know? 

You've literally provided nothing this game.  NOTHING

You haven't done jack sh-t...  You're trying to claim you nabbed 80 but the votes on him had nothing to do with you or your stupid posts..  I was ready to vote him because claiming "Walt" was incredibly stupid.  His scummates appear to be idiots as well..  they should have told him to stay away from a name when claiming.  Especially since it was in the rules, or at least I thought it was, that name wasn't allowed. 

Apparently there are no "mass name reveals" allowed but whats the difference if someone is just giving one every day anyway.  stupid.

You haven't done jack sh-t...  You're trying to claim you nabbed 80 but the votes on him had nothing to do with you or your stupid posts..  I was ready to vote him because claiming "Walt" was incredibly stupid.  His scummates appear to be idiots as well..  they should have told him to stay away from a name when claiming.  Especially since it was in the rules, or at least I thought it was, that name wasn't allowed. 

Apparently there are no "mass name reveals" allowed but whats the difference if someone is just giving one every day anyway.  stupid.

bwhahahahaaha  You suck at this game.

bwhahahahaaha  You suck at this game.

actually weren't you the one trying to protect 80 yesterday?  some long dumb post that I didn't read trying to show how he had to be town?

you're the worst mafia has to offer.

I actually think you're serious so lets hear this case of yours..  Everyone else seems to want to vote me for being me - which is fine - but you act as if you have a legitimate reason.  Hit me with this revelation of yours...  You incredible dope.

Have you been blowing me all game to provide safe cover?  You're typically a pretty bad scum player so perhaps you've adopted a new technique.

You're funny.  I win more than I lose as scum.  You just don't realize this because I'm quiet about it and I don't pound my chest and then end up sticking my foot in my mouth because I'm wrong again as usual.  That, my friend, would be you.

Dope.

And I'll quote the posts and relevant tidbits that made me think you're scum.

I just had a rude "recruiter" call me. He was or is from a foreign country and asked me about my work experience...fine, people outsource whatever. He told me about a "job" they had for quite a bit lower rate of pay that I made and I said, thanks but that won't work for me. He started getting forceful saying that it's a big company and that is all they can offer. He never told me where it was located when I asked so I said again, no I'm not interested. He kept on repeating that it's a big company and it's all they can offer and sounding like he was getting mad raising his voice because I politely said no it wouldn't work for me. So after his short hissy fit I said that I said no and this conversation is now over and hung up. Completely unprofessional for a recruiting company, I've worked with a few and never have I dealt with anyone like that before. Normally they are cheerful and try to get you what you want/need. 

I dont need props. I know my greatness. I'm pissed at myself for not being convicted and letting his weasel his way out of it with the roleless reveal.

If you didn't need props, you would have built your whole persons around asking for props. ******* jerkoff

Ok, Pac. Here we go. You asked for it, and I shall deliver. Here is the analysis that shows you are scum this game:

Pac, on 19 Jul 2013 - 12:50 PM, said:

You're not lynching your dreamboat either.. You thought the stupid ape was banned for 2 weeks and you cried like your dog died.

Stop being stupid and start being real or I may have to end you.

I think the above was about your 2nd post of the game. My response:

Verbal, on 19 Jul 2013 - 12:52 PM, said:

I did. Where?

And since when do you fly out the gates like this?

Unvote

Vote: Pac

Thank me later.

Then you reply with:

Pac, on 19 Jul 2013 - 12:54 PM, said:

Every game I've ever played except the last few months... moron.

And:

Pac, on 19 Jul 2013 - 12:52 PM, said:

oh and bad news for the scum team... I shouldn't be particularly busy the next week or so at work so I plan on making this game my bitch.

To which I respond:

Verbal, on 19 Jul 2013 - 12:53 PM, said:

Awful WIFOM. You're getting worse at this.

You continue the burst out of the gates strategy with:

Pac, on 19 Jul 2013 - 12:54 PM, said:

Just because Leelou seems to think you're a big deal doesn't mean you can speak to me like this. I suggest you take a deep breath and re-think your strategy.

You settle down a little after that initial salvo. Several other players mention you’re acting scummy at this point. You throttle it back a bit and nobody says anything, until JiF.

Please note that you do absolutely ZERO scumhunting in your opening posts. You even tossed in WIFOM by saying you normally come in guns blazing except recently. It is true you don't do that recently, as I can show below. But the important part is the scumhunting. There is none.

Seeing as you wanted to use meta/WIFOM as your defense, here are the first 3 posts in the RE game:

Pac, on 01 Jul 2013 - 9:21 PM, said:

Vote 80

It appears this game will require 2 things he lacks. Intelligence and patience.

Then again that describes the lot of you. 80 moreso than most.

Pac, on 01 Jul 2013 - 9:34 PM, said:

I wouldn't necessarily call what she does "playing"... it's more like she watches a train wreck unfold and occasionally sprinkles in an omgus vote.

Pac, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:13 PM, said:

Not sure why Archie was lynched instead of 80..

Lily vouching for 80 means nothing.. this is a conversion game you morons. Lynching the weakest player in the game would have been the way to go.

No bluster – just some light scumhunting to start off. You were town.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Also it's signature Jif as scum play to vote his team early, then happily move on when the town is looking for someone to set the new direction. Jif went from 80 to leelou to dpr, no?

Town Jif with a scum tell on someone doesn't create reasons to unvote, typically.

[CONTINUED]

And here were your first handful of posts in the Princess Bride Game:

Pac, on 05 Jun 2013 - 9:53 PM, said:
day 1 inevitably winds up with a Darthe lynching but for now I'll vote JiF.

I scanned the player list and his name pinged.

Pac, on 05 Jun 2013 - 9:54 PM, said:
D P R you goofy bastid I see you down there.. why in the hell didn't you sign up for this? It has your name literally all over it.

Pac, on 05 Jun 2013 - 9:57 PM, said:
FOS Cswampass.

Awfully quiet for someone who groveled to get into the game.

Pac, on 05 Jun 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:
meh.. I'm willing to let Nolder stick around awhile. His self destructive play, regardless of his alignment, is always good for a chuckle or 20.

Again, no bluster – more light scumhunting. You were town.

And finally, your first few posts in the Angry Melons game:

Pac, on 23 May 2013 - 3:06 PM, said:
Vote Ishy

Pac, on 24 May 2013 - 09:03 AM, said:
so far there's been nothing resembling intelligible play. I blame Hess.

Smash is hiding...

Unvote Vote Smash

Lily's theme doesn't allow for early guesses on mechanics. As always I'll figure it out soon enough.. just need to see more.. a lot more.

Pac, on 26 May 2013 - 9:47 PM, said:
Do I have to read since Friday or can I just go from here? I did go back a page or 2 and see Darths dead.. why is that dude still the day 1 lynch every game?

Still no real bluster. Maybe a tad in the 2nd post there, but barely. And minor scumhunting going on from you. You were town.

Conclusion: your scumtell is when you don’t scumhunt early and instead come out waving your dick.

You suck at this.

/Klecko’d

And just for sh*ts & giggles, I went back to a 2012 game.

The Walking Dead opening posts:

cool opening scene.

Vote Verb

The funny thing is Sakaka was urged to write creative and/or thoughtful scenes for such a great theme and she agreed she would.

Maybe she thought we wouldn't notice?

Sooo want to ruin last nights episode.

I'd like to hear HeavyFag weigh in on this.

Not you Crusher, the new guy.

when did AVM turn fag?

Unvote

Vote JiF

No bluster.  Not much scumhunting, but you were voting based on game events.  And...wait for it.....you were town.

that's the stupidest case of all time..

I was in a good mood friday and felt like busting some balls.  The weekend followed by the credit card fiasco and boring start to a work week are what have "calmed my bluster"...

Every game I played the first couple years I always started out on fire..  How do you think I earned my reputation?

The last few months of games have been boring so I decided I was going to start out this one with some juice..  my alignment has nothing to do with it whatsoever.

If I'm alive tomorrow and you want to lynch me for the lulz go for it but lets not pretend there are any real game related reasons mmmkay?

Morons...

Pac, JiF and 80 all SCUM?  So who mods next?   LOL

Leelou, Verb, Salami, JiF.

*bows*

I wasn't too suspicious of Verb early on but that "case" was almost as dumb as the one you had when I caught you in the Predator game.  He's trying way too hard when there's nothing there.

"Pac was bragging to start out!! SCUM!!"

I've been bragging in every game I've ever played..  duh...

that's the stupidest case of all time..

I was in a good mood friday and felt like busting some balls.  The weekend followed by the credit card fiasco and boring start to a work week are what have "calmed my bluster"...

Every game I played the first couple years I always started out on fire..  How do you think I earned my reputation?

The last few months of games have been boring so I decided I was going to start out this one with some juice..  my alignment has nothing to do with it whatsoever.

If I'm alive tomorrow and you want to lynch me for the lulz go for it but lets not pretend there are any real game related reasons mmmkay?

Morons...

I do remember the Pac that played with a rock hard boner and outed the Doc and Cop in a game.  Town won by the way.  Do work son.

oh and something that Verb failed to include in his amazingly stupid case was that I was one of the first ones that pegged 80 for scum and voted him.  I brought him up a few times after the heat came off him and was prepared to hammer when he got to L1.

funny how Verb was the one that stole the hammer from me and then crafted his manifesto against me... lol..  transparent.

Archived