Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

Leelou, Verb, Salami, JiF.

*bows*

I wasn't too suspicious of Verb early on but that "case" was almost as dumb as the one you had when I caught you in the Predator game.  He's trying way too hard when there's nothing there.

"Pac was bragging to start out!! SCUM!!"

I've been bragging in every game I've ever played..  duh...

You think that makes me scum?  Haha, you do suck.

My point, which went over your head, was that you scumhunt (or vote accordingly) in these games when town.  You did nothing of the sort to start this game.  And you defense to my initial suspicion was meta/WIFOM sh*t.

Bush league.  Go back to mafia school.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do remember the Pac that played with a rock hard boner and outed the Doc and Cop in a game.  Town won by the way.  Do work son.

I invented starting, and staying, on fire the whole game. 

We've had an influx of new players and games have been lacking in the excitement department.  I figured I'd try to get back to my old ways and kick some peoples balls to start the game -- knowing full well I'd probably get voted off because of it.

I don't mind getting lynched but the idiots saying that I'm "more blustery than usual" are what I find stupid.  Hello???  what's my name?

*bows*

I wasn't too suspicious of Verb early on but that "case" was almost as dumb as the one you had when I caught you in the Predator game.  He's trying way too hard when there's nothing there.

Are you talking about the game that not only did I not play in, but YOU were scum in?

OMG, you can't even make this sh*t up.  Go home, son.

*bows*

Leelou?  Her role is in the game more likely than not. If she's lying she will be dying.  Eventually someone will step up and claim. 

Verb?  He has done nothing except harass the hell outta you and present either the worst or best case of all time.  Not sure he would do that as scum.  Either that or you two turds are trying to pull an amazing gambit since J80 already ****ed everything up.

Predator game I was town Pac.  You caught me in SMC's disgusting THING conversion game.  I got desperate because Sharrow and I were the only scum to start and that prick didn;t show up until like day 2 and a half.  But yes, you nailed me.  LOL

Salami?  Dude came out strong and has been absent since.  Worth watching I would say.

JiF?  Way to sweet to be scum. I love him. 

Are you talking about the game that not only did I not play in, but YOU were scum in?

OMG, you can't even make this sh*t up.  Go home, son.

You're an idiot..  I don't blame you for not having my memory..  not many do.

I was converted in that game and caught Crush when just he and Sharrow were scum..  DPR and Crush will be happy to verify that for you.

You lose...  again.

oh and something that Verb failed to include in his amazingly stupid case was that I was one of the first ones that pegged 80 for scum and voted him.  I brought him up a few times after the heat came off him and was prepared to hammer when he got to L1.

funny how Verb was the one that stole the hammer from me and then crafted his manifesto against me... lol..  transparent.

Any good scum team with 80 on it would dispatch him as soon as possible.  He had one amazing game as scum and now it has gone to his head. He telegraphs his alignment like a Sanchez slant.

I invented starting, and staying, on fire the whole game. 

We've had an influx of new players and games have been lacking in the excitement department.  I figured I'd try to get back to my old ways and kick some peoples balls to start the game -- knowing full well I'd probably get voted off because of it.

I don't mind getting lynched but the idiots saying that I'm "more blustery than usual" are what I find stupid.  Hello???  what's my name?

Truth is I sorta believe you planned on coming on strong and then got bummed out after the credit card thing.  Then again I also thought 80 was town at first.  LOL

yeah the Thing game...  same difference.

No not really. One was my least favorite most stressful game of all time and the other close to my favorite. Freaking DPR's Predator game crazy cool. People getting caught\ in nets and shooting lazers and sh*t.  Mother****ers almost dying and the town whooping ass.  Plus I got to be Arnold in that game. 

No not really. One was my least favorite most stressful game of all time and the other close to my favorite. Freaking DPR's Predator game crazy cool. People getting caught\ in nets and shooting lazers and sh*t.  Mother****ers almost dying and the town whooping ass.  Plus I got to be Arnold in that game. 

Thing is still my favorite game of  all time..  Me and Hess laughed and laughed we did.  Good times.

We need Hess, CTM, and SMC to play soon or I think I may take a year off..

Thing is still my favorite game of  all time..  Me and Hess laughed and laughed we did.  Good times.

We need Hess, CTM, and SMC to play soon or I think I may take a year off..

That game was horrible for me.  LOL.  CTM will be back as soon as he is dumb enough to marry again.  SMC may never come back because of the new job.  Hess will be back next game. 

Truth is I sorta believe you planned on coming on strong and then got bummed out after the credit card thing.  Then again I also thought 80 was town at first.  LOL

I've played a zillion games and had every role dozens of times..  I'm also wicked smart and not too bad on the eyes.

Does anyone think I'd get a scum role and be sooo super duper excited that I'd come out and crap all over myself on thread? 

Like I said I don't mind getting voted off, I always do...  It's the reasoning by Verb, Leelou, and now Lily that I find insulting..  At least JiF admits his reasons are dogsh*t.

I just had a rude "recruiter" call me. He was or is from a foreign country and asked me about my work experience...fine, people outsource whatever. He told me about a "job" they had for quite a bit lower rate of pay that I made and I said, thanks but that won't work for me. He started getting forceful saying that it's a big company and that is all they can offer. He never told me where it was located when I asked so I said again, no I'm not interested. He kept on repeating that it's a big company and it's all they can offer and sounding like he was getting mad raising his voice because I politely said no it wouldn't work for me. So after his short hissy fit I said that I said no and this conversation is now over and hung up. Completely unprofessional for a recruiting company, I've worked with a few and never have I dealt with anyone like that before. Normally they are cheerful and try to get you what you want/need. 

Those are the worst.  I dont even let my recruiters call and tell you about a job on the first conversation.  Every initial phone call to a potential candidate it to discover, their skills, goals and career interests.  Never to sell them on a job.  That way, the next they call with an actual opportunity, they're not calling about irrelevant opportunities.  They are calling about something you'd be interested in and the fact that you've developed that rapport with the candidate, would give you the trust that you can disclose the client you're targeting for them.  And hence, this is why I'm the greatest coach, mentor and sales person in my company. 

Also it's signature Jif as scum play to vote his team early, then happily move on when the town is looking for someone to set the new direction. Jif went from 80 to leelou to dpr, no?

Town Jif with a scum tell on someone doesn't create reasons to unvote, typically.

I wouldnt agree that my signature play as scum is voting my team early.  I've done it before, but signature is strong.

This second sentence is very true.  Which is why I was so pissed that I backed off him. 

I've played a zillion games and had every role dozens of times..  I'm also wicked smart and not too bad on the eyes.

Does anyone think I'd get a scum role and be sooo super duper excited that I'd come out and crap all over myself on thread? 

Like I said I don't mind getting voted off, I always do...  It's the reasoning by Verb, Leelou, and now Lily that I find insulting..  At least JiF admits his reasons are dogsh*t.

Dude I saw a picture of you.  You look like a grounds keeper  that went to night school to become an accountant.  Now the "Golden Child?"  Good looking boy right there. 

Those are the worst.  I dont even let my recruiters call and tell you about a job on the first conversation.  Every initial phone call to a potential candidate it to discover, their skills, goals and career interests.  Never to sell them on a job.  That way, the next they call with an actual opportunity, they're not calling about irrelevant opportunities.  They are calling about something you'd be interested in and the fact that you've developed that rapport with the candidate, would give you the trust that you can disclose the client you're targeting for them.  And hence, this is why I'm the greatest coach, mentor and sales person in my company. 

That's more what I'm used to. The whole go in the office and go over background and skills, then they call with opportunities. 

Dude I saw a picture of you.  You look like a grounds keeper  that went to night school to become an accountant.  Now the "Golden Child?"  Good looking boy right there. 

He's a 5'6 fat Mexican.  I've met him in person.  His brother on the other hand, is a strapping young man.  Like 6'3 and all Rico Suave and sh*t.  Clearly Pac got stuck with all the sh*t genes of their DNA.

That's more what I'm used to. The whole go in the office and go over background and skills, then they call with opportunities. 

And thats how it should be.  I felt bad for you after that story, so I gave you a little something something.  You're welcome. 

I'm 6'0 and stocky with muscle..  I'm also the best looking btw my 2 brothers and myself and it's not that close..  I got the type of fluff back when I was single that you lie about hooking up with.

I am...  El Guapo.

I never said my case was awesome.  I just said it points to you as scum.

I wouldnt agree that my signature play as scum is voting my team early.  I've done it before, but signature is strong.

This second sentence is very true.  Which is why I was so pissed that I backed off him. 

If only you could translate that into mafia, eh?

And he rep's his own disgusting lies.

Please shoot this man DPR.  

I take back the mean things I said.  Sorta.

I agree - please shoot Pac.  I said so in the first few pages of the game.  Holds true still.

I'm 6'0 and stocky with muscle..  I'm also the best looking btw my 2 brothers and myself and it's not that close..  I got the type of fluff back when I was single that you lie about hooking up with.

I am...  El Guapo.

Damn. Your 4 inches taller than me.  Perfect. Nobody will think twice as I beat your ass at the Baltimore game.  Can't wait!!

It's all good Goldilocks, it's night time... night time is the right time. ;)

Damn. Your 4 inches taller than me.  Perfect. Nobody will think twice as I beat your ass at the Baltimore game.  Can't wait!!

And then when you're done, you can come up and sit in the owners suite with me and that stupid ugly fat mexican can just stay lifeless and bloody on the bathroom floor with nobody in the world to care for him.

Don't lynch 80.  Lynch Pac instead.

I'll brb, just buying something on this shiny new account I found.....

He's dumb either way by adding "Walt" to his reveal...

- If he's town then he should have known adding a name was against the rules and pointless anyway since "Walt" would be hard to confirm.

- If he's scum he tried too hard by adding a name that he should have realized would get sh-t all over.

I'm still down to lynch Leelou but her and 80 are equal now..

2nd tier has JiF and now Verb on it.

LOL I think that was Rick Ducomen the b list comic at the time.. 

80 is claiming someone who was in the movie for about 3 seconds...  Is it possible... maybe, not sure how deep Hallia would look for names..  is it likely?  Not really.

There's a couple of things that made me second guess my case on 80.  1 being that my meta on him didnt completely line up perfectly, 80 likes to come out and vote his team right out the gates.  When I went back to look at his voting history, I was his first vote.  So it kind of took away a little from my case, but, I really wanted to see where it went and I must say the fluidness of his train was very telling.

JC and Lily's votes are quite scummy if you ask me.

That said, Leelou was quick to follow and the nudging/slash tying of players together is always one of my favorite tells to chase down.  Ape is notorious for this but he does it on both sides of the coin.  Havent seen Leelou ever do it that I can remember so I think its worth the pursuit.  

The fact "Walt" adds up a city worker, makes me feel a little bit better about 80...for now.  Besides, its Day 1, no deadline and I dont see how his lynch is informative at all.  Unless he's scum and I'm letting him squirm away...which I doubt.

Vote Leelou

It seems like the logical person pursue next. 

Leelou, DPR, Lily and to a lesser extent JC.

Town 80 plays like he's retarded.

I see no problem thus far.

Multi quoting is a pain in the ass but look at these posts mid way through the 80 lynch...  I was steadfast in my desire to kill 80 and BOTH Verb and JiF tried anything they could to derail it...

Note in my 11:58 post I had Verb and JiF in my 2nd tier.. 

Who's coming after me hardest immediately after the 80 lynch?  Verb and JiF.

You have to assume 80 consulted his scummates for a reveal before deciding on "Walt"...  I think that was a horrible reveal and I would have implored him to simply not include a name and simply reveal a role.  Both he and his mates are idiots....

Who do we all know are idiots? 

Yup.

Verb and JiF.

Dear Jesus what is it with you people and cheap bourbon?

Also, Pacscum case has yet to gain enough credibility for me. If he gets shot I won't be sad though. Doubtful since Crush tried to lead DPR on it anyhow.

Ape disappeared.

Archived