Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Jesus what is it with you people and cheap bourbon?

Also, Pacscum case has yet to gain enough credibility for me. If he gets shot I won't be sad though. Doubtful since Crush tried to lead DPR on it anyhow.

Ape disappeared.

I appreciate a man that likes a good bourbon. If you are really insinuating Makers Mark is not one of the best for the buck, then you simply are not that man my friend. 

Come to Baltimore with us.   Im going to beat Pac into a coma during the tailgate.  So you don;t have to worry about his cheesy pick up lines.

50/50 on that game..  I'd be coming solo and wouldn't be on that bus..  plus the tickest they want to get sound like they suck.

When is Baltimore? 

11/24.  It's birthday week for both of my sons.  Im bringing them as part of their gift.  Plus Baby Crusher needs to meet his Uncle Bup-z so they can talk about hitting hotties after the Gators offer him a football scholarship. 

And then when you're done, you can come up and sit in the owners suite with me and that stupid ugly fat mexican can just stay lifeless and bloody on the bathroom floor with nobody in the world to care for him.

Leave the gratuitous explanations of violence to me. You stick with homo-erotic self-glorification.

Would anyone like to either tailgate at a game or go to a game with me? 

Pats? No.

I said I had to check, because I couldn't remember if you we're first on 80's meta or just a tag along.

Props to you, you happy?

I agree with you on PAC btw, i already cased him and Jetscode.

I'm on phone all day today, waiting for fios installation at house.

I said I had to check, because I couldn't remember if you we're first on 80's meta or just a tag along.

Props to you, you happy?

I agree with you on PAC btw, i already cased him and Jetscode.

I'm on phone all day today, waiting for fios installation at house.

Dear Jesus what is it with you people and cheap bourbon?

Also, Pacscum case has yet to gain enough credibility for me. If he gets shot I won't be sad though. Doubtful since Crush tried to lead DPR on it anyhow.

Ape disappeared.

Pay attention, you ******* moron.

I still managed to out-contribute you from my phone, while working and dealing with a FIOS installation and Electrician in the house at the same time. GFY

Please tell me that unlike Pacturd I could expect to see the Ape in Baltimore.

Yeah, I'm going to leave my wife and newborn in a brand new house by themselves so I can meet up with a bunch of people from the internet that I've spent the last 8 years verbally abusing.

Sounds like a ******* awesome plan.

Multi quoting is a pain in the ass but look at these posts mid way through the 80 lynch...  I was steadfast in my desire to kill 80 and BOTH Verb and JiF tried anything they could to derail it...

Note in my 11:58 post I had Verb and JiF in my 2nd tier.. 

Who's coming after me hardest immediately after the 80 lynch?  Verb and JiF.

You have to assume 80 consulted his scummates for a reveal before deciding on "Walt"...  I think that was a horrible reveal and I would have implored him to simply not include a name and simply reveal a role.  Both he and his mates are idiots....

Who do we all know are idiots? 

Yup.

Verb and JiF.

You like to bus teammates.  I see no reason to believe you aren't scum and figured bussing the sh*t out of 80 would be to your advantage.

I'll admit, I would have done the same thing.

Yeah, I'm going to leave my wife and newborn in a brand new house by themselves so I can meet up with a bunch of people from the internet that I've spent the last 8 years verbally abusing.

Sounds like a ******* awesome plan.

I apologize for not seeing the downside here. 

11/24.  It's birthday week for both of my sons.  Im bringing them as part of their gift.  Plus Baby Crusher needs to meet his Uncle Bup-z so they can talk about hitting hotties after the Gators offer him a football scholarship. 

Thanksgiving? 

Good idea, I'm sure nobody from either side of my family will want to spend baby's first Thanksgiving with us.

Let me buy my plane tickets now... and a machete to chop your dumb brains out of your head.

Thanksgiving? 

Good idea, I'm sure nobody from either side of my family will want to spend baby's first Thanksgiving with us.

Let me buy my plane tickets now... and a machete to chop your dumb brains out of your head.

OMG dude give it a rest. We get it your gonna be a great Dad. LOL

Archived